Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Interactive sites writing a research paper

Interactive sites writing a research paper

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Interactive sites writing a research …

Interactive sites writing a research paper

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -

bacons essay of love LOVE AND BUSINESS. Bacon's Essay of Love compared. the Treatment of Love in Shakespeare. In Tennyson's Life (II. 424) the following occurs in a letter to a friend: I have just had a letter from a man who wants my opinion as to whether Shakespeare's Plays were written by Bacon. I feel inclined to write back, Don't be a fool, sir!' The way in which Bacon speaks of love would be enough to prove that he was not Shakespeare. I know not how, but martial men are given to love. I think it is sites writing paper but as they are given to wine, for perils commonly asked to be paid in pleasures.' How could a man with such an idea of love write Romeo and Juliet ? And yet even Tennyson might have paused before shutting off the claims for Bacon with such resolute incredulity, not to say unexpressed incivility. For he himself had found in Bacon qualities which are at first sight as incompatible with an unromantic view of love, as he supposed Shakespeare to be.

Tennyson had been on a portable 4th edition table, one occasion speaking of Lord Bacon, and said, That certain passages of his writings, their frequent eloquence and vivid completeness lifted him more than those of almost any other writer. And of the Essays he said, There is more wisdom compressed into that small volume than in any other book of the same size that I know. (Life, II. 76, 415). Clearly, then, any unfavourable impression derived from one or tow passages in a small Essay may be corrected and perhaps even vindicated when a larger view is taken. What more could he say of Shakespeare's wisdom than this?

The objection which Tennyson expressed so energetically is one that is often raised when the Baconian theory is under discussion. 1. Interactive Paper. It has often been objected to the Baconian theory, that the author of the Essay of grading criterion, Love and of Marriage and Single Life could not also have written the exquisite love scenes of the Shakespeare plays. Bacon's view of love, it is said, is so cold, so passionless, so unromantic, that he was evidently incapable of understanding or sympathising with the sweeter aspects of the tender passion. This objection is presented in a very triumphant way, as at once settling the whole question, and indeed many Baconians at first find it staggering and embarrassing in the highest degree,an argument which it is writing extremely difficult to meet. It is worth while then to examine somewhat carefully; and in doing so the polemics of the case need not blind us to the exceedingly interesting and suggestive comparisons, which it necessitates between the poet and the essayist. Those who urge this objection, do so, it seems to me, in on aristocrats, a very loose way, not attempting to writing a research paper estimate the real purpose or import of the Essays: not taking any very comprehensive view of the grading criterion, attitude of the sites writing a research, Shakespearean poet to the sentiment of love. If the two are to be compared, it is only fair to make a quantitative and good celebrity essay qualitative analysis of both. Sites A Research Paper. MISTAKEN VIEW OF THE ESSAY. 2. Bacon speaks in his Preface of a double purpose in his Essays : They come home to men's businesss and bosoms.

One might suppose that if he wrote on love and marriage, the bosom side of his readers would be especially addressed. But it is not so : the bosom side is neglected the topic of the Essay is the business side of 50 essays a portable anthology table of contents, this question. The Essays are very brief, very aphorsitic, very concentrated, never discursive or rhetorical, but severely reflective and practical. It is true that poetic touches of the a research paper, most exquisite character constantly present themselves. Research Papers Grading. The Essay of Adversity, for instance, is a most perfect poem. But on the whole, in the Essays emotion is a most perfect poem. Interactive Sites Writing A Research Paper. But on the whole, in the Essays emotion is suppressed, business is thesis supreme. Anyone who goes to the Essay of Love for a complete account of interactive sites a research, Love in language essay, all its points of contact with life and a research experience, is on a portable table of contents, a wrong quest. Love from the interactive writing a research paper, Statesman's and Philosopher's point of view, love as related to essay what we might now call politics or economics, love in its bearing on public life and business, is the real topic and no other. The mere title Of Love, Of Marriage and Single Life, does not justify anyone in assuming that the text shall contain exactly what he expectsexactly what he would have written on these topics. These Essays are not accommodated to the preconceptions of a Nineteenth Century reader, whose mind is saturated with the fiction, romance or poetry of its literature.

And Bacon does not trouble himself to define his limits; any capable reader, who is entitled to interactive sites writing a research paper critcise, can do that for himself. Such a reader will not be slow to perceive that here is nothing like a rhapsody, not even an exhaustive psychologic or physiologic account of the passion or sentiment of language, love, but something entirely different. Interactive Writing. Many critics, strange to say, have started with the most unreasonable claim that Bacon's discourse on love shall contain not only what they think he ought to say, but all that he himself had to say the whole continent of essay, his thoughts and feelings about love. And if he does not satisfy these most unreasonable preconceptions, they, measuring the great man by their own small foot-rule, think themselves justified in writing about him in this style: Bacon knows nothing of the valuable influence of interactive writing a research, unselfish and holy love for a fair mind in out masters thesis, a fair body. His prudential treatment of the whole subject is scarcely better than the sneers of La Rochefoucauld.

His cold philosophic nature was incapable of feeling or even imagining the loves of writing a research, a Cornelia and Paulus, a Posthumus and research papers Imogen. (Storr and Gibson's Edition of Essays) Anything more narrow and impertinent than this it is difficult to conceive. These pedagogic censors of a great man make Bacon a sort of universal provider, and think themselves at liberty to enter his study ( or shop) and order three courses and a desert according to their own fancy; and to whip and scold him, and sprinkle their bad marks over his exercises, whenever their order is writing paper not duly executed. Of such irreverent and self-sufficient critics Coleridge was thinking when he describes a self-confident critic who puts on the seven league boots of self-opinon, and strides at once from an illustrator into a supreme judge; and, blind and deaf, fills his three once vial at the Waters of Niagra, and determines at once the greatness of the Cataract to be neither more or less than his three ounce vial has been able to receive. THE ESSAY OF LOVEIT'S REAL IMPORT. 3. Bacon does not entirely ignore the romantic side of ang katangian essay, love, but he refers it to different treatment. The stage, he says, is more beholding to love than the interactive sites a research paper, life of man. Messaging Essay. In his Essay he is speaking of a somewhat neglected view of love. Interactive A Research Paper. If it is predominate it is a weak passion, it may not govern all the actions of life. Walter Savage Landor expresses much the same idea : Love is a secondary passion in those who love most; a primary in those who love least. (Imag.

Conv. Ascham and Lady Jane Grey). Love, in Bacon's view, is for the privacy of dropped out masters thesis, home; if it follows its votary into the street it becomes an enfeebling influence: it checks with business; it troubleth men's fortunes, and maketh men that they can no ways be true to their own ends. Great spirits and great business do keep this weak passion. It is a strange thing to note the excess of this passion, and how it braves the nature of sites, things by celebrity role, this, that the speaking in sites paper, a perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love. He that preferred Helena, quitted the gifts of Juno and Pallas; for whosoever esteemeth too much of amorous affection quitteth both riches and essay on aristocrats wisdom. Amare et sapere vix Deo conceditur.

Love is the child of folly. They do best who, if they cannot but admit love, yet make it keep quarter, and server it wholly from their serious affairs and actions of life. This is not a popular view of love, but it may be true nevertheless, and it may be held by one who is no cynic, not a cold blooded, self-centered, worldly-minded egotist, but a keen observer, who will not suffer his view of the realities of life to be distorted by romance. It is a permisible theory that love is for private, household use; that, like religion, it must enter into sites paper, its closet and shut the door; that if it intrudes into the market place it is criterion both weak and ridiculous, and interactive sites writing a research paper hinders the lawful business of the place. This is research papers Bacon's position, stated with his usual epigrammatical terseness, not fenced by such explanations as purblind readers need in interactive sites writing a research paper, order to keep them from stumbling.

And this neglected view is dropped exactly what might be expected from a writer who has no relish for conventional platitudes, no room for common-places, and sites writing paper who knows quite well that fair and competent critics will judge him, not from one utterance, but from an impartial and comprehenseive study of text messaging language essay, his whole life, and of all his writings. BACON'S PRAISE OF THE WORTHIEST AFFECTION. 4. Bacon points to interactive writing a research paper the Drama as the most suitable stage for the portraiture of love; and his scanty reference to it in his prose writings is naturally explained by celebrity models essay, those who know how magnificently he poured out all the treasures of sites, his heart, his fancy, and his intellect in his dramatic poetry. There is, however, one prose composition, which, occurring in ang katangian mabuting, a masque, belongs properly to dramatic literature, in which love is the theme of most eloquent and poetic eulogy. This is to be found, in a mutilated form, in the Conference of Pleasure, which contains a discourse in praise ofhe worthiest affection. The speech is interactive writing a research too long for celebrity quotation, but as this delightful piece is not easily obtainable, I give a sample : As for other affections they be but sufferings of nature; they seek ransoms and rescues from interactive, that which which is evil, not enjoying a union with that which is a portable anthology 4th edition table good. They seek to expel that which is contrary, not to attract that which is agreeable. Fear and grief,the traitors of nature.

Bashfulness,a thraldom to every man's concept and countenance. Pity, a confederacy with the miserable. Desire of revenge, the supplying of interactive sites, a wound. All these endeavour to keep the main stock of nature, to preserve her from loss and diminution. But love is a pure gain and advancement in nature; it is not a good by 50 essays a portable anthology of contents, comparison, but a true good; it is not an ease of pain, but a true purchase of pleasures; and therefore, when our minds are soundest, when they are not, as it were, in sickness and therefore out of taste, but when we be in prosperity, when we want nothing, then is the season, and sites the opportunity, and the spring of text messaging language, love. And as it springeth not out of ill, so it is not intermixed with ill; it is not like the virtues, which by a steep and ragged way conduct us to a plain, and sites writing a research paper are hard taskmasters at first, and good celebrity after give an honourable hire; but the first aspect of love, and all that followeth, is gracious and pleasant. Let us now see if the Shakespearean treatment of love differs in any essential respect from Bacon's. My contention is, that they are curiously identical, so much so as to supply, on a very extended scale, one of those striking correspondences between two groups of writings, which in their accumulation point irresistibly to interactive paper identity of authorship. RESTRICTED USE OF LOVE IN SHAKESPEARE.

5. One of the most striking features of the Shakespearean drama is the extremely restricted use it makes of love, which is role models suppose to be the foundation and pivot of dramatic art. The exceeding beauty and attractivenes of the love pictures actually given, blinds us to their rarity: they attract so much interest as almost to absorb the consideration of the interactive a research, reader or spectator, and messaging put other scenes into the shade. Also the charm of these love pictures is so great that we are apt to forget that they are often set in a framework of weakness, confusion, or disorder, that there is a canker of decay in even the loveliest of these flowers. Apart from this it is to be remarked that in a large proportion of the interactive, plays love is papers either entirely absent or completely subordinate,not the main centre of interest or action. And again, even where some slight love element is introduced, it may be not only sites writing a research paper, very unimportant, but entirely destitute of romance or fascination. Mr. T. Role Models Essay. W. White, among other critics, notes this fact as very remarkable. He says, Shakespeare is almost alone among his contemporaries and successors in frequently rejecting love as the motive of his drama; and the conclusion at which Mr.

White arrives is, that the poet had a weak animal development! Shakespeare, in the selected passages (from Hamlet) to which we have referred, manifests a total insensibility to the gross passion of love. In descriptions of interactive sites writing a research paper, Platonic affection and conventional gallantry he is unsurpassed; but when he essays to be personally tender, his muse becomes tediously perfunctory , as we see in Hamlet. (Our English Homer, pp. 31, 122). I quote these passages, not as agreeing with them entirely. Mr. White is essay often inaccurate, still more them entirely.

Mr. White is often inaccurate, still more frequently eccentric and paradoxical, and sometimes, as it seems to me, strangely purblind. But his judgment may be taken as a tolerably accurate representation of the conclusion likely to be formed by any one who fairly fronts the question, and is not misled by sites writing, early and crude impressions. If , however, we may briefly run through the celebrity, plays, taking a swift glance at each, the interactive paper, resemblance between the Shakespearean and dropped out masters the Baconian view of love will become distinct and even startling. LOVE IN THE HISTORICAL PLAYS. 6.First of all, let us look at the Historical Plays. In these love is throughout subordinate, and in interactive sites paper, some it is entirely absent.

It is absent from John , and ang katangian ng isang mabuting mamamayan essay Richard II . In 1Henry IV . it is incidentally introduced in the persons of Hotspur and Lady Percy, and it shows Hotspur so intent on business as almost to neglect his wife, and provoke her reproaches. O, my good lord, why are you thus alone? For what offence have I this fortnight been. A banished woman from my Harry's bed? And then she tells him how she has watched him, awake and a research asleep, and finds that his mind is occupied with concerns in which she is not permitted to share : Some heavy business hath my lord in hand, And I must know it, else he loves me not. In faith, I'll break thy little finger, Harry, And if thou wilt not tell me all things true.

But the mad-headed ape, the weasel toss'd with such a deal of spleen, the paraquito, as she with playful irritation calls him, brusquely puts her off with, Away, you Trifler! Love! I love thee not, I care not for thee, Kate. And then, in reply to her pained remonstrance, he replies : Come, wilt thou see me ride? And when I am o' horseback, I will swear. I love thee infinitely. But hark you, Kate, I must not have you henceforth question me.

Whither I go, nor reason whereabout : Whither I must, I must. (See 1Henry IV . iii. 40-120) It is a charming picture of true love on both sides; but the husband has his love in check, and when the dropped out masters thesis, wife tries to spy into his business, he gaily thwarts her, being evidently resolved to sites writing a research paper keep his active life as a warrior and politician entirely unembarrassed by domestic ties. If anyone looks for love scenes in 2Henry IV ., he must find them in company with Doll Tear-sheet, or be content to miss them altogether. In Henry V. there is a pretty wooing scene between the King and the French Princess. Ang Katangian Essay. In this wooing, however, there is more policy than passion. The whole transaction turns on considerations of writing paper, State advantage and Royal convenience. Here is a specimen; it is all in prose: Before God, Kate, I cannot look greenly nor gasp out text messaging language my eloquence, nor have I no cunning in protestation; only downright oaths, which I never use till urged, nor never break for interactive a research urging. . I speak to essay thee plain soldier : if thou canst love me for this, take me; if not, to say to thee I shall die, is true; but for thy love, by the Lord, No! yet I love thee too. (see the whole scene in sites writing, Henry V . V. ii) There is a good deal of this kind of celebrity role models, self-possessed,one may even say, self-centred love-making It is the ideal portrait of interactive paper, a man who if he cannot but admit love, yet makes it keep quarter. It shows in what way and how far martial men are given to love. I think it is but as they are given to wine, for perils commonly ask to be paid in criterion, pleasures: a compensation to be duly paid when the business is interactive writing a research paper trasacted. The play of 1Henry VI. contains the grading, wooing incident, but no love.

The wooing is by interactive sites a research, proxy, and the alliance is entirely dictated by State policy. (See Act V. sc. v.) There is nothing of the kind in 2 or 3 Henry VI. In Richard III. love is very sparingly introduced , almost ignored , and when introduced, most curiously blended with hatred and repugnance. At the beginning of the play we come upon persuasion a fantastic mockery of interactive sites a research, courtship. The cynical wooer, for reasons connected soley with self-advancement, manages to change the lady's curses into caresses, and then jestingly exclaims, Was ever woman in htis humour woo'd? Was eveer woman in this humour won? The drama of Henry VIII. shows a royal lover, whose many courtships and espousals, so far from interfering with business, are entirely subservient to State considerations. The love of Queen Katherine is found to be inconsistent with the interests of royalty.

The Queen, however, refuses to good submit her married rights to such control, and urges them upon a spouse, whose is interactive writing a research determined that they shall not check with his business, or trouble his fortunes. Her claims are gently, but effectually put aside. We see then, that throughout the Historical plays love is managed, it never sways. It may be said that the Histories, form the ang katangian mabuting essay, very nature of the case, must show the public side of interactive writing a research paper, life, that their one aim is to present past events in a vivid, pictorial way. Consequently, love could not be introduced where the incidents did not supply it.

This is only partially true. 50 Essays 4th Edition Of Contents. At any rate it is highly significant that the Shakespearean poet should, to interactive sites writing paper so large an extent, make selection of subjects which accept this limitation. And it is also to be noted, tht every constructor of an historical romance feels himself at liberty to embelish and essay enhance the attraction of historic truth by additonal touches derived from his own fancy, and as a rule these invented embellishments consist of sites writing a research, love scenes. 50 Essays A Portable. It is, then, not a little remarkable that Shakespeare takes no pains so to interactive sites writing a research select or record his historic facts, that they may bear the messaging essay, freightage of love episodes, created by himself : he does not find it necessary to interactive sites paper shape the a portable anthology of contents, structure of his dramas, as he assuredly might, so as to heighten their interest by interactive sites writing paper, the glow and 50 essays a portable 4th edition table radiance of interactive sites writing a research, passion. In most other hands doubtless love passages would have been added, even if the history had to be strained in order to find place for good models them. We find, then, that every one of the interactive a research paper, love incidents n the historic plays might be taken as cases in point, expressly intended to illustrate the text messaging, philosophy of love, marriage, and interactive sites writing a research business, as expounded in the Baconian Essays : a conclusion, I imagine, which few readers would anticipate. LOVE IN THE TRAGEDIES. 7. The Tragedies, as might be expected, give us some excellent pictures of the celebrity role models essay, Romantic side of love.

Here, then, we shall perhaps, find the interactive paper, want of harmony between the Essays and the Plays, on which the critics so vauntingly descant. Let us see if this is really the case. Troilus and Cressida is text certainly not a love play. The puzzle of it, if it was written by a theatrical manager for business purposes, is how such a profound study of sites writing a research, moral, social, and political philosophy could have ever been put upon the boards. A love scene is, indeed, the central incident of hte plot; but there is a wanton element in essay on aristocrats, it. There is a startling contrast between exquisite beauty and rapture of the vows, which the lovers utter when they are wooing, and the subsequent infidelity of the lady, who had protested so ardently her eternal constancy. It is an episode of the great drama, and one of weakness and shame. None of the noblest persons in the play have any share in interactive sites writing a research, this part of essay on aristocrats, it, nor any love passages of their own.

In reading it we are reminded of Bacon's remark, You may observe that amongst all the great and worthy persons, whereof the interactive sites paper, memory remaineth, either ancient or modern, there is not one that hath been transported to the mad degree of love : which shews that great spirits and great business do keep out this weak passion. This maxim certainly applies to this play and to all the Shakespearean drama. Another of the maxims which has been already quoted, as to love braving the on aristocrats, nature of sites, things by its perpetual hyperbole, is exactly reproduced with added cynicism in the following : Tro. O, let my lady apprehend no fear, in all Cupid's pageant there is no presented no monster. Cres . A Portable Anthology Table Of Contents. Nor nothing monstrous either?

Tro . Interactive Writing Paper. Nothing, but our undertakings : when we vow to weep seas, live in fire,eat rocks, tame tigers : thinking it harder for criterion our mistress to devise impostion enough than for us to interactive paper undergo any difficulty imposed. Celebrity Role Essay. This is the monstrosity in love, lady, that the will is infinite and the execution confined, that the desire is writing paper boundless and celebrity models essay the act a slave to limit. Cres. They say, all lovers swear more performance than they are able, and yet reserve an ability that they never perform; vowing more than the perfection of ten, and discharging less than the tenth part of one. They that have the voice of lions, and the act of hares, are they not monsters? ( Tro. Cres . III. ii. 71) In Coriolanus the love element is interactive sites paper absent. It is however worthy of remark, that the personal appeal of the women and children of Rome, by which the vengeance of the hero is averted. is ng isang mabuting spoken by the mother, who has outlived the romance of her younger days, not by the wife. Doubtless history required this; but it did not dictate such a striking contrast as that we find between the strength of the widowed mother, and the feebleness, tameness, almost insipidity of the wedded wife. The widow is self-reliant and interactive writing a research masterful; the persuasion essay, tender, plastic period of her life has passed; while the wife is timid, shrinking, helpless, incapable of action or of sites writing a research paper, cheerfulness without the stimulus of her husband's presence.

During his absence she can only sit at home, musing and mooning, and pining and watching for his return. Titus Andronicus is a play of the dramatic's earlier time, written in what Count Vitzhum calls the Marlowe period of Bacon's life. And in a play of this period, if anywhere, one might expect to persuasion essay see love pictured in its romance and interactive paper fascination. But it is entirely absent.Or, if present at all, its demonic aspect alone is presented : it is associated with those revolting scenes of blood, and horror, and cruelty, and persuasion outrage, which make this play as much a puzzle as Bacon himself, or the sites a research paper, Baconian theory. The critics would gladly hand it over to Marlowe, and many of them do so. But in essay on aristocrats, Romeo and interactive sites writing a research paper Juliet : surely romantic and passionate which blasts and ruins its victims, and spoils them for the practical business of dropped thesis, life. Writing A Research Paper. The perfect and matchless beauty of the picture may well make us oblivious of the latent moral.

This passion hath his floods in the very time of weakness. The play is research criterion a commentary on Bacon's aphorism. In life it doth much mischief, sometimes like a siren, sometimes like a Fury : both the siren and the Fury appear in the play. The moral is, the fatal consequence of being transported to the mad degree of love. Friar Lawrence draws the moral : These violent delights have violent ends, And in their triumph die; like fire and a research paper powder, Which as they kiss consume : the sweetest honey. Is loathsome in good role essay, his own deliciousness, And in interactive sites a research paper, the taste confounds the appetite. Therefore love moderately; long love doth so; Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow. Grading. ( Romeo and Juliet II . vi 9) Love is shown as one of those bodies which they call imperfecte mista , which last not, but are speedily dissolved. A Research Paper. (Life, III. 94).

It is full of paradox : O heavy lightness! serious vanity! Misshapen chaos of well-seeming forms! Feather of lead! bright smoke! cold fire! sick health! Still-waking sleep, that is not what it is! When Romeo's wooing is interrupted by dropped out masters, his banishment, he is ready to destroy himself, and well does he deserve the long lecture on fortitude which Friar Lawrence addresses to a research him, showing that the passion which possesses him is essentially a weak passion. These are the scathing terms, which the judicious priest considers appropriate : Art thou a man? thy form cries out thou art: Thy tears are womanish; thy wild acts denote. The unreasonable fury of a beast: Unseemly woman in a seeming man; Or ill-beseeming beast in seeming both! Thou hast amaz#146;d me: by my holy order, I thought thy disposition better temper#146;d. ( Romeo Juliet III . iii.

109) Fie, fie! thou sham#146;st thy shape, thy love, thy wit, Which, like a usurer, abound#146;st in all, And usest none in that true use indeed 132. Which should bedeck thy shape, thy love, thy wit. Thy noble shape is but a form of wax, Digressing from the valour of a man; Thy dear love, sworn, but hollow perjury, 136. Killing that love which thou hast vow#146;d to cherish; Thy wit, that ornament to shape and love, Misshapen in the conduct of them both, Like powder in a skilless soldier#146;s flask, 140. To set a-fire by messaging, thine own ignorance, And thou dismember#146;d with thine own defence. Bacon's indictment against love is accurately reproduced, much augmented and intensified. And when I asked you what the matter was, You stared upon me with ungentle looks. ( Julius Caesar II. i 241) The strife between love and business could not be better pictured than in this striking scene between Brutus and Portia. Brutus is deeply touched by interactive writing a research, Portia's death, but he hides his emotion, and will not permit even this to weaken him in his public duties.

Julius Caesar is half persuaded by Calpurnia to 50 essays a portable absent himself from the Senate House, but the sarcasms of Decius Brutus have more power over him than the terrors and entreaties of his wife. Portia and Calpurnia are the only two female characters in this noble drama, and their power and place exactly correspond with the interactive sites writing a research, limitations which Bacon defines as the messaging language essay, proper enclosure of love. A Research Paper. Antony and Cleopatra presents us with Bacon's own chosen exception to the rule that. Great spirits and great business do keep out this weak passion. You must except nevertheless Marcus Antonius, the half-partner of the Empire of 50 essays table of contents, Rome.

The Essay of sites writing, Love is the key which unlocks the meaning of the play. Research. The opening lines bring before us a great spirit mastered and ruined by passion : Nay! but this dotage of our General's. O'erflows the measure: those his goodly eyes. That o'ver the files and musters of the war. Have glowed like plated Mars, now bend, now turn, The office and devotion of sites a research, their view. Celebrity Role Models. Upon a tawny front. We might quote half the play to illustrate the sentiments and sites cautions of the Essay. In the messaging, whole play Bacon's philosophy is speaking articulately, in concrete stage effects. Bacon writes, They do best who, if they cannot but admit love, yet make it keep quarter and sever it wholly from their serious affairs and actions of life. Interactive Sites A Research Paper. This Antony failed to do, and this accounts for the disaster and ruin, which overtakes the lovers and all who are swayed by them.

The Essay and the play fit one another as text and pictorial illustrations. Macbeth and Lear may be passed over without any other comment than that love is entirely absent : no love instance can be extracted from them. In Lear there is some lawless love, no true love. Research Papers. Frailty, thy name is woman; Brief as woman's tears. And Hamlet's opinions about love are the same as Bacon's , but expressed with even greater frankness and cynicism : If thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool; for wise men know well enough what monsters you make of them; and we know from the discourse in Troilus and Cressida what the sites, poet was thinking of when he spoke of monsters, and how exactly this is reflected in Bacon's Essay.

And heaven defend your good souls that you think. Essay On Aristocrats. I will your serious and great business scant. For she is with me. No, when light-wing#146;d toys. Of feather#146;d Cupid seel with wanton dulness. My speculative and offic#146;d instruments, That my disports corrupt and taint my business, Let housewives make a skillet of my helm, And all indign and base adversities. Make head against my estimation! And to Desdemona he says : Come, Desdemona; I have but an hour.

Of love, of worldly matters and direction, To spend with thee: we must obey the time. Interactive Sites Paper. In Cymbeline love is not ignored, and it is the only one of the tragedies, in which the sentiments of the ng isang mabuting mamamayan, Essay of Love are not expressly reflected. But even here there is nothing inconsistent with the Essay. The love of sites a research paper, Imogen is a perfect picture of womanly affection and constancy : the research papers grading, woman's side is excellently given. Paper. But the research papers, husband's side is lightly and imperfectly sketched.

His heroism, his fortitude, his intellectual power and culture, his trust in his wife's goodness, his agony on finding as he supposes that she is unfaithful, all these are evident; he appears rarely and interactive writing fitfully on the scene, and has no very important relation to the action of the 50 essays a portable of contents, drama. Interactive Sites Writing Paper. The love element in messaging language, the play is quite subordinate; the real dramatic business is sites paper independent of out masters thesis, it. So far, then, in the ten histories and twelve tragedies, Bacon's view of love is not only never contradicted, but it is uniformly ( Cymbeline excepted) reflected , and that with singular, and sometimes almost textual accuracy. Perhaps the comedies will supply us with the contrast, which we are so confidently assured exists, between Bacon's conception of interactive writing paper, love and Shakespeare's pictures of language essay, it. Writing A Research Paper. Let us open them and see.

LOVE IN THE COMEDIES. 8. The Tempest gives us an enchanting picture of the love between Ferdinand and Miranda, and on research grading criterion, this incident much of the action of the sites writing, drama turns. But here love and the work of life are absolutely detached; and what may be the poet's idea of the relation between them cannot possibly be surmised from the pure fantasy of this exquisite vision. The Two Gentlemen of Verona supplies up with a most genuinely Baconian view of love; it is persuasion essay represented as a source of weakness and folly, and spoils the votary for the true pursuits of interactive writing a research paper, life. To be in love, where scorn is bought with groans; Coy looks with hear-sore sighs; one fading moment's mirth.

With twenty watchful, weary, tedious nights; If haply won, perhaps a hapless gain; If lost, why ten a grievous labour won; However but a folly bought with wit, Or else a wit by folly vanquished. . As the most forward bud. Is eaten by the canker ere it blow, Even so by papers, love the young and tender wit. Is turned to folly. And Proteus, as he takes farewell of Valentine, who goes, To see the wonders of the world abroad, while he remains living dully sluggardized at interactive sites writing paper home, thus moralizes, Pro . He after honour hunts, I after love: He leaves his friends to dignify them more; I leave myself, my friends and all, for love. Thou, Julia, thou hast metamorphos#146;d me; Made me neglect my studies, lose my time, War with good counsel, set the ng isang, world at interactive a research paper nought;

Made wit with musing weak, heart sick with thought. Good Role Essay. * ( Two Gentl . I . sc. I. Interactive Writing. 1-69) * (En passant, observe the interesting anticipation of the celebrity, leading motif of Hamlet in the last two lines. the same infirmities, as incident to interactive a research paper studious pursuits, are alluded to in Bacon's Advancement of Learning , I. ii. i and essay 4.) Julia's own impressions are not very different : Fie, fie! how wayward is this foolish love. That, like a testy babe, will scratch the nurse. And presently all humbled kiss the rod! The special marks of a lover, enumerated by Speed, are every one of them tokens of weakness, or of unnatural transformation. You have learned, like Sir Proteus, to wreathe your arms, like a malcontent; to sites writing a research paper relish a love-song, like a robin-red-breast; to walk alone, like one that had the pestilence; to sigh, like a schoolboy that hath lost his A.B.C.; to weep, like a young wench that hath buried her grandam; to fast, like one that takes diet; to dropped out masters watch, like one that fears robbing; to speak puling, like a beggar at Hallowamas.

You were wont, when you laughed, to crow like a cock; when you walked, to walk like one of the lions; when you fasted, it was presently after dinner; when you looked sadly it was for paper want of money; and ng isang mabuting essay now you are metamorphosed witha mistress, that, when I look on you I can hardly think you my master. (Ibid II. i. 18) The metamorphosis, thus referred to, is the same condition that Bacon describes as transported to the mad degree of love. The play does not omit to speak of the blindness, and folly of writing paper, love. And the perpetual hyperbole of the lover provokes the exclamation, Why, Valentine, what braggardism is this? Nothing could possibly match the Essay better than the poetry of messaging language essay, this play. There is little genuine love in sites writing paper, the Merry Wives. The love-making of models, Falstaff, although exquisitively comic, is worthy of the verdict he himself pronounces upon interactive sites writing a research paper it, I do begin to perceive that I am made an ass.

The one genuine love scene is between two of the weakest and most shadowy personages in the drama Fenton and Ann Page; and this is evidently intended as a foil to the principal action of the play, in which love is simply a matter of mockery and intrigue.In this play love is thesis a jest, it is interactive writing paper knavery caught in 50 essays a portable anthology of contents, its own snare. Under its influence, Shakspeare's wittiest character becomes contemptible, and the argument of his own scorn. No, holy father, throw away that thought; Believe not that the interactive sites writing paper, dribbling dart of love. Can pierce a complete bosom. ( Measure for Measure , I. iii. i) The Duke is glancing at the law so clearly expounded by Bacon : It seems, though rarely, that love can find entrance, not only in an open heart, but in a heart well fortified, if watch be not well kept. The Comedy of Errors is one of the plays from which love is almost entirely excluded. Celebrity Role. There is a wooing scene, but it is interactive writing a research one of the errors of the 50 essays a portable anthology of contents, comedy, and the issue of it is wisely expressed by interactive sites writing, the rejected suitor. The attractions of a fair face may make its victim untrue to ng isang essay his own ends. The fair lady. Hath almost made me traitor to myself: But, lest myself be guilty to paper self-wrong, I'll stop mine ears against the mermaid's song. ( Comedy of Errors III. ii 167)

In Much Ado love is language essay present, supplying matter for tragedy in Hero's case, and for comedy in Beatrice's. Claudio's is a sentiment, which lightly comes and lightly goes; he only admits it when, on interactive sites a research paper, his return from military service, war thoughts have left their places vacant; and then he allows his wooing to be done by proxy. The lovers, in all cases, are either the victims or the sport of ng isang mabuting mamamayan, illusion. The love of interactive writing paper, Benedict and Beatrice is the outcome of a practical joke, and celebrity models essay the success is matter for mirth. Interactive Sites A Research Paper. With Hero and Claudio, their love, is for a time blasted by a trick; and their resulting misfortune gives occassion for sympathy with that; but their love is kept in the background; there are no love passages to show its quality. Benedict expresses the Baconian view of ang katangian ng isang mamamayan, love with amusing frankness : I do much wonder that one man, seeing how much another man is a fool when he dedicates his behaviour to love, will, after that he hath laughed at such shallow follies in others, become the argument of his own scorn, by falling in love : and such a man is Claudio. and then he describes the alteration which he sees in interactive sites a research, Claudio in consequence. May I be so converted, and see with these eyes? I cannot tell: I think not. I will not be sworn that love may transform me to an oyster : but I'll take my oath on it, till he have made an oyster of me, he shall never make me such a fool. Messaging. ( Ibid , II. iii.7) Love's Labour Lost gives a truly Baconian view of love, as the disturbing element in public life, the foe at once to study and to business. The King and his lords wish to interactive sites writing make their Court a little Academe, and devote themselves to study; they resolve to exclude from their Court all women, so as to run no risk of being ensnared by passion and sentiment.

But in spite of their precautions, love finds an entrance, and then of persuasion, necessity folly comes; they all try to conceal their passion, and interactive a research paper are much abashed when discovered. One after another they are betrayed, and then Biron, the most Baconian of all the speakers, thus comments on the situation : O! what a scene of foolery have I seen, Of sighs, of groans, of sorrow, and of teen; O me! with what strict patience have I sat, To see a king transformed to a gnat; 104. To see great Hercules whipping a gig, And profound Solomon to tune a jig, And Nestor play at push-pin with the out masters thesis, boys, And critic Timon laugh at idle toys! There is plenty more of this kind of pleasantry, and interactive writing paper teh same note of folly and on aristocrats confusion is still found, even when the writing, news of the role models, death of the King of France banishes all idle mirth. Still Biron moralises in truly Baconian language : For your fair sakes have we neglected time, Play#146;d foul play with our oaths. Your beauty, ladies, 740. Hath much deform#146;d us, fashioning our humours. Even to the opposed end of our intents. Of course , the poet who writes thus might have written Love, if it check with business, troubleth men's fortunes, and maketh men that they can no ways be true to their own ends. Our love being yours; the error that love makes.

Is likewise yours; we to ourselves prove false, By being once false, for sites writing a research ever to be true. To those that make us both, fair ladies, you. Here then is persuasion on aristocrats Bacon's most distressing presentation of love, reproduced with cynical frankness in Shakespeare. In Midsummer Night's Dream , again, love is a toy the sport of imps, summoned or dismissed by charms and magic arts. All the lovers are more or less bewitched the stateliest of them bestows her blandishments on the head of an ass, they all surrender their individuality and become puppets, whose strings are pulled by fairies. Here also we see love and paper madness coupled together, because the subjects of both have seething brains, and shaping fantasies, that apprehend. More than cool reason ever comprehends, The madman sees more devils than vast hell can hold, while the lovers' delusions, though less infernal are all as frantic, for ng isang mabuting essay he sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt. The passion of Titania for the clown Bottom is a parable, and carries its moral. Those who censure Bacon should have something to say about the cynicism of the poet who allows Titania to give her heart to Bottom.

Reason and love keep little company now-a-days : the more the pity that some honest neighbours will not make them friends( MND. III. i . 146) On this play Professor Brandes makes the following significant comment. It is interactive a research a lightly flowing, sportive, lyrical fantasy, dealing with love as a dream, a fever, an allusion, an infatuation, and making merry especially with the ang katangian essay, irrational nature of the instinct. Shakespeare is writing paper far from regarding love as an expression of human reason. Throughout his works, indeed, it is only by way of mabuting mamamayan essay, exception that he makes reason the determining factor in human conduct. The germs of a whole philosophy of life are latent in interactive a research paper, the wayward love scenes of a Midsummer Night's Dream . And it is not a little obvious to add that this philosophy of life is the philosophy of Bacon's Essay. Love is blind, and lovers cannot see. Persuasion. The pretty follies that themselves commit. ( Mer. of Venice II. Sites Writing A Research. vi. 36) And the lady , Portia whose love is the most pure and exalted, does not forget how nearly allied are love and a portable anthology 4th edition of contents weakness, especially if love is ardent, and does not keep quarter: O love, be moderate, allay thy ecstasy, In measure rein thy joy; scant this excess; I feel too much thy blessing; make it less. For fear I sufeit.

The love scenes in As You Like It are exquisite pictures of either rustic simplicity or Arcadian sport. The rustic lovers, natives of the place, do not show love in any ennobling light. The maiden is cruel and scornful; the swain is interactive writing a research abject and pitiful,but the love is on the abject and pitiful side. Anthology 4th Edition Table. The courtly lovers, who woe in the forest, present love as a comedy; the lady masquerading as a boy, and writing paper playing with the weakness of a portable 4th edition table, her lover, who was quite willing to be manipulated as a marionette, if he may thus indulge his fancy. Touchstone's love is absolutely unreal and sites fantastic. All the love incidents illustrate the sentiment which is the keynote of all this part of the drama. How many actions most ridiculous.

Hast thou been drawn to by thy fantasy: which Touchstone repeats in text, other phrasing: We that are true lovers run into strange capers: but as all is mortal in nature, so is all nature in love mortal in interactive sites writing a research, folly. And Rosalind, hearing such a slander on her own conditon, is yet forced to research papers admit that there is some truth in the impeachment, Thou speakest wiser than thou art ware of. (See II. 26-60). This play is exceptionally affluent in descriptions of the manner, and behaviour, and appearance of lovers. The characteristic sings are thus described : A lean cheek, a blue eye and sunken; an unquestionable spirit #91;i.e. Sites A Research. unscociable, not inclined to talk#93;, a beard neglected; ungarted hose; th shoe untied; and everything about messaging language essay, you demonstrating a careless desolation. ( As You Like It , III. Sites Writing A Research. ii.

392) Love is merely a madness, and deserves its ordinary treatment, viz. Persuasion Essay On Aristocrats. a dark house and a whip. Rosalind desribes the interactive paper, sort of behaviour she put on when she was acting the part of a lover; At which time would I , being a moonish youth, grieve, be effeminate, changeable, longing and liking, proud, fantastical, apish, shallow, inconstant,full of tears, full of smiles, for every passion somethng, and for mamamayan essay no passion truly anything. would now like him, now loathe him, then entertain him, then forswear him, now weep for him, then spit at him, that I drave my suitor from his mad humour of love to a living humour of madness. ( Ib . Sites Writing. III. ii 420) Nothing can be more exquisitely pictured; every scene is enchanting, but it is folly, weakness, self- immolation that is criterion depicted in the love passages of this delicious framework of Arcadian romance and simplicity. As in the Dream, the natural comment of the interactive sites, sportive outsider is, Lord, what fools these mortals be. In the Taming of the Shrew there is persuasion essay on aristocrats no real love making. All the wooing is based on self-interest, none on genuine attraction. There is much wooing and interactive a research paper some marrying, but no love. The only serious moral is mamamayan essay that spoken by Katherine, after she is tamed: Now I see our lances are but straws, Our strength as weak, our weakness past compare. ( Taming of the Shrew V. Sites A Research. ii. 173) In All's Well, no male character submits to the assault of the tender passion, except in gross forms. Bertram resists its approach, and treats it with scorn. Helena's love is strong and faithful, but folly and weakness attend it.

Her love is given to an inaccessible and essay unresponsive idol, I know I love in vain, strive against interactive sites a research paper, hope; Yet in this captious and intenible sieve. I still pour in the waters of good models, my love. She is content to bring her husband to her arms by a loathsome trick, pandering to his vices, and winning him in sites writing a research paper, spite of himself. A Portable Anthology. The play is full of love; but, with the interactive writing a research, doubtful exception of Helena, the ennobling , invigorating side of love is entirely absent. Twelfth Night shows us a a royal suitor making futile love by proxy, and at last content to wed, not the lady of his choice, but the maiden who had fallen into presumably hopeless love with him, whom he had employed as a page, and known only in ng isang mabuting mamamayan, his disguise. A similar game of cross purposes unites Olivia and interactive sites Sebastian, neither of whom loved the other, but made their love contract under an on aristocrats, illusion of mistaken identity. Interactive A Research. Love in Viola is most attractive, full of poetry and charm, and she is the only one whose passion is naturally requited. In all the other cases the love passages are fantastic and irrational, and research are patched and sites mended by the evolution of fortunate blunders. Even here the Baconian estimate of love is not omitted. The Duke says to Viola, his supposed page-boy:

Come hither, boy: if ever thou shalt love, In the sweet pangs of it, remember me. For such as I am, all true lovers are, Unstaid and skittish in a portable anthology table of contents, all motions else, Save in the constant image of the creature. ( Twelfth Night, II. iv. 14) But of all the plays (except Othello and Antony and Cleopatra ), it is in the Winter's Tale that we find Bacon's philosophy of interactive sites writing a research paper, love and business embodied in the most striking dramatic effects. Prince Florizel is a typical instance of the mad degree of love : his passion checks with business, and makes him untrue to his own ends. That he may possess Perdita, whom he only knows as a low-born peasant girl, he is ready to give up his princely birthright, surrender his succession to dropped out masters thesis the crown, brave the anger of his father, and bring danger not only on himself, but on the maiden of his choice and all her supposed relations. Nothing can be more reckless and irrational than his love vows : Or I'll be thine, my fair, Or not my father's . For I cannot be. Mine own, nor anything to any, if. I be not thine.

To this I am most constant, Though destiny say, No! In reply to his father's threats he exclaims : From my succession wipe me, father, I. am heir to my affection. Camillo Be advised! Flor I am, and by my fancy: if my reason. Will thereto be obedient; I have reason; If not, my senses, better be pleased with madness, Do bid it welcome.

Here is clearly an example illustrating Bacon's keen remark : He that preferred Helena, quitted the writing a research paper, gifts of Juno and Pallas: for whoever esteemeth too much of amorous affection, quitteth both riches and honour. The fantastic apology for the wooing of papers, a peasant by a prince, presents us with a very Baconian picture of love and its precedents of folly : Nothing but jollity. The gods themselves, Humbling their deities to love, have taken. The shapes of beasts upon them. Jupiter. Became a bull, and bellow'd; the green Neptune.

A ram, and bleated : and the fire-robed god, Golden Apollo, a poor humble swain, So then we find Shakespeare comparing his lovers to sites such curious cattle as divinities transformed to bellowing bulls, or bleating rams, or humble swains. Bacon could not belittle them more effectually. LOVE ALWAYS SUBORDINATE IN SHAKESPEARE. 9. Celebrity Models. This hasty glance over the entire Shakespearean drama fully confirms the opinion of many critics, that in Shakespeare, more than in any other dramatist, love and passion are subordinate; they are rarely, if ever, the leading motive of the play. And they bring before us the unexpected conclusion that what is condemned as cynical or hard in Bacon is reflected with singular exactness in nearly all the interactive writing a research, Shakespearean plays, in many cases with almost verbal accuracy. Evidently the poet was not primarily occupied with rhapsodies of sentiment or passion: his chief aim is to embody in life-like forms the research papers grading, deepest results of his moral, social and political studies. In this respect the Poet and the Essayist are absolutely alike. Shakespeare, like Bacon, is an ethical teacher, a moralist, a philosopher, a statesman, devoted to the largest issues of public life,full of world embracing, statesmanlike wisdom, familiar with all sides of Court life and sites writing politics, and to these aims all his music, his rhetoric, his fancy are subordinated. So much is grading criterion this the case, that about half of his plays are never put on the boards, and probably were never attended for the theatre, being quite unsuitable for scenic effect.

It is sites a research surely a most significant fact, that the greatest of persuasion essay on aristocrats, all dramatists has written so large a proportion of plays which must be valued, not for their scenic merits, but for quite other reasons. Troilus and Cressida , and Timon , for instance could not have been written by stage manager, making copy for his boards, looking chiefly, or in any way, at the market value of his poetical inventions. Even Hamlet , attractive as it is, if it were produced without abridgement, would be intolerable. Shakespeare was evidently more a philosophical teacher than a caterer for popular amusement. If he had been, he would have used love and passion, with its romance, much more freely, and made them much more prominent. We should not find that in about thirteen of the thirty-seven plays love is almost or entirely absent, and that in all the writing paper, rest Bacon's view of love is clearly reflected. If we run over the list, and persuasion pick out those plays whichare more less suitable for the stage, and are actually produced, we shall find that only about twenty out of the thirty-seven still hold the interactive sites writing, boards, and criterion of these, seven or eight are rarely given, even by Shakespeare societies, which often select for representation those plays which are never produced under professional auspices. The plays which one has a chance of seeing on the boards are Henry IV (rarely), Henry V., Richard III, Henry VIII, Coriolanus, Julius Caesar, Macbeth, Tempest, Hamlet, Lear, Othello, Merry Wives, Much Ado, Merchant of Venice, As You Like It, Midsummer Night's Dream, Twelfth Night, Winter's Tale, and Romeo and Juliet. Of these, only the sites writing paper, last five is love very prominent. In the rest we go to dropped the theatre to laugh at or with Falstaff, to see Hotspur's high-bred impetuosity, the moral contrasts of writing, Prince Hal, the text messaging language, audacity of interactive paper, Richard's villany, the sorrows and visions of 50 essays 4th edition, Queen Catherine, the grandeur and sites a research paper abasement of Wolsey, the patrician pride and insolence of Coriolanus, the eloquence of Mark Antony, the headlong career of Macbeth, the enchantments of Prospero, the musings of Hamlet, the agony of Lear, the devilry of Iago, the language essay, torture of Othello and Desdemona, the merry raillery of Benedict and interactive sites writing paper Beatrice, the bucolic dignity of Dogberry, the ferocity of Shylock, the fascination of Portia and her pretty impersonations of messaging language essay, bad law and a research poetic justice, the cynical moralizing of Jacques, the jests of Touchstone, the wit and tenderness of Rosalind, and so forth.

Almost invariably love keeps quarter, it retires into text messaging language essay, the background, and the main business of the play is interactive a research independent of it. This is exactly what might be expected from the poet-philosopher, who declares that love limits the range of mortal vision, and is a very narrow contemplation ( Antitheta 36) and yet can, per contra, say also, There is nothing that better regulates the mind than the authority of some powerful passion. Research Criterion. LOVE IN THE MINOR POEMS. 10. The Minor Poems tell the same story. Lucrece is a commentary on Bacon's aphorism, Martial men are given to love, taking its pleasures as payment for perils ; for interactive writing a research paper Lucrece, in her eloquent pleadings with Tarquin, flings at him the dropped thesis, reproach. A martial man to be soft fancy's slave! (Lucrece I. 200) and the whole poem, in it's various phases and sections, illustrates Bacon's wise summary of the whole of his essay : Nuptial love maketh mankind; friendly love perfecteth it; but wanton love corrupteth and embaseth it. Collatine, Brutus, and interactive writing paper Tarquin represent these three types, and Lucrece herself touches all these aspects of love. Since thou art dead, lo! here I prophesy, 1135.

Sorrow on love hereafter shall attend: It shall be waited on ang katangian ng isang mabuting essay, with jealousy, Find sweet beginning, but unsavoury end; Ne#146;er settled equally, but high or low; That all love#146;s pleasure shall not match his woe. 1140. Interactive Writing A Research. #145;It shall be fickle, false, and full of fraud, Bud and be blasted in a breathing-while; The bottom poison, and the top o#146;erstraw#146;d. With sweets that shall the truest sight beguile: The strongest body shall it make most weak, Strike the wise dumb and teach the ang katangian mabuting, fool to speak. #145;It shall be sparing and too full of riot, Teaching decrepit age to tread the measures; The staring ruffian shall it keep in quiet, Pluck down the rich, enrich the interactive writing paper, poor with treasures; It shall be raging mad, and silly mild, Make the young old, the old become a child. #145;It shall suspect where is no cause of fear; It shall not fear where it should most mistrust; It shall be merciful, and criterion too severe, And most deceiving when it seems most just; Perverse it shall be, where it shows most toward, Put fear to valour, courage to the coward. #145;It shall be cause of war and dire events, And set dissension #146;twixt the son and sire; 1160.

Subject and servile to all discontents, As dry combustious matter is to fire: Sith in his prime Death doth my love destroy, They that love best their love shall not enjoy.#146; If we turn to the remaining poems, we find the same pictures of interactive a research, love blended with folly or disaster. This is the theme of of the Lover's Complaint and of the little poem, Beauty is but a vain and text language essay doubtful good. But to interactive sites a research find out all the lyrical utterances of the Shakespearean poet we must search the Elizabethan Song Books. Thesis. There is a large collection of these in England's Helicon. I have not the least doubt that this collection was made by Bacon; his royal and antithetic style is unmistakable in the prose dedications and prefaces; and his Shakespeare mantle is spread ove quite a large number of the poems.

All the twenty-five lyrics signed Ignoto, the seven signed Shepherd Tony, probably those signed S. E. D., A. W., and H.S. are Shakesperean. It would be foreign to sites writing paper my present topic to pursue this subject further; I venture, however, to commend them to all who delight in the lyric music and matchless English of Shakespeare. The collection is indeed priceless. I will quote one to show how Bacon's and Shakespeare's picture of loveits association with folly and disasteris reproduced in these poems. It is called An Invective against Love . The exquisitely articulated structure of the poem, the perpetual antithesis, th metaphors and 50 essays a portable anthology 4th edition of contents the sentiment most charactersitic of Shakespeare, the rich and abundant thought, the crystaline clearness and felicity of every phrase, point unmistakably to the true author: as Gerald Massey found in another typical instance (see 2nd edition of his book on the Sonnets, p.459; but see fulller comments in the 1st edition, p. 465). Sites Writing Paper. The poem now to be quoted is attributed to good models essay Ignoto in the Prefatory Table: but in Davidson's Rhapsody it is attributed to A.W. (Bullen). Evidently the authorship is a very open question. The metre is the interactive paper, same as that of Venus and Adonis , and messaging essay the versification resembles that poem in quite a remarkable way. All is not gold tht shineth bright in writing a research, show; Nor every flower so good as fair to sight: The deepest streams above do calmest flow, And strongest poisons oft the taste delight : The pleasant bait doth hide the harmful hook, And false deceit can lend a friendly look. Mabuting Mamamayan Essay. Love is the gold whose outward hue doth pass, Whose first beginnings goodly promise make.

Of pleasures fair and fresh as summer grass, Which neither sun can parch nor wind can shake; But when the mould should in the fire be tried, The gold is gone, the interactive sites writing, dross doth still abide. Beauty the flower so fresh, so fair, so gay, So sweet to smell, so soft to touch and taste, As seems it should endure, by right, for aye, And never be with any storm defaced: But when the out masters, baleful southern wind doth blow, Gone is the glory which it erst did show. Love is the stream whose waves so calmly flow, As might entice men's minds to sites writing a research wade therein; Love is the poison mix'd with sugar so, As might by outward sweetness liking win; But as the deep o'erflowing stops thy breath, So poison once received brings certain death. Persuasion Essay. And makes them swallow down the interactive writing, choking hook, Love is the face whose fairness judgment reaves, And makes thee trust a false and feigned look: But as the hook foolish fish doth kill, So flattering looks the lover's life doth spill. 12. To sum up: after producing the evidence, I conclude that the objection to the Baconian theory derived from 50 essays table, Bacon's treatment of love, is not only not sustained by detailed examination, but the sites writing a research, logical bearing of the comparison is exactly the reverse of that which is claimed for it.

The Shakespearean view of love, so far from conflicting with the Baconian, is curiously, and most significantly identical with it. So remarkably is this the text essay, case, that the parallel between them adds new force to our contention that Bacon was the real author of Shakespeare. It is admitted that Bacon's treatment of love is something startling and unexpected, something which, in some respects, even his admirers would wish a little softened or modified, or at sites a research paper least qualified by contrasting lights or supplementary considerations. Perhaps no one can accept it without some distaste and resistance. Love is so enthroned in our hearts' belief and is, in language, fact, so essentially Divine in interactive sites a research, its nature and origin that we are unprepared for the relentless judgment which forbids its intrusion into essay on aristocrats, public life, and interactive a research paper requires of it to keep rigorous quarter in the seclusion of privacy. Yet this view is textually reproduced in Shakespeare. The poetry, when it is translated into celebrity role, didactic forms, teaches precisely the same lessons as the prose. 13. As an additonal confirmation of the identity of the two we may point to a passage in paper, the New Atlantis, where the good celebrity role models, Spirit of Fornication appeared as a little foul ugly AEthiope. In no other sense is this word ever used in Shakespeare.

Proteus, when he is tired of Julia, and has transferred his passion to Sylvia, says, And Sylvia, witness heaven that made her fair, Shows Julia but a swarthy Ethiope. ( Two Gentlemen of Verona II . vi. Interactive Sites A Research. 25) Rosalind in her gay mockery of a rustic love letter speaks of. AEthiope words, blacker in on aristocrats, their effect. Than in their countenance. Interactive Writing. ( As You Like It IV. Out Masters. iii. 35) In Much Ado , Claudio expresses his willingness to interactive writing a research marry Antonio's daughter, to replace Hero, supposed to be dead: and essay he thus expresses his resolve. I'll hold my my mind were she an AEthiope. and Lysander spurns Hermia with the words, Away! you AEthiope. ( Midsummer Night's Dream III. ii.

257) Scorn and writing a research disgust for celebrity role essay some hated woman is the invariable application of this word in Shakespeare as in the New Atlantis. ASPECTS THAT PROCURE LOVE: LOVE ENGENDERED IN THE EYE. 14. It is not a little curious that Shakespeare very often speaks of fancy, or love, as engendered in writing a research, the eyes, with gazing fed. ( Merchant of Venice III. Research Grading. ii. 67). This not a mere poetic fancy, it is stated by Bacon as a scientific fact. The affections no doubt do make the spirits more powerful and active; and especially those affections which draw the spirits into the eyes; which are two, love and interactive a research paper envy, which is called oculus malus. and this is ang katangian mabuting mamamayan essay observed likewise, that the aspects that procure love,are not gazings, but sudden glances and dartings of the eye.( Sylva Sylvarum 944 ) This shows us that the phrase quoted from the Merchant of Venice means that love is not only engendered by gazing, but fed by writing paper, it after it has been engendered by a flash from the eye. This theory is expounded,with much amplification and abundant citation of classic authorities, in Burton's Anatomy (III. ii. 2, 2).

The same pyschologic theory is implied in Olivia's self-analysis of the sudden impulse by which her love to Viola has arisen : Even so quickly may we catch the research criterion, plague! Methinks I feel this youth's perfections. With an invisilble and subtle stealth. Writing Paper. To creep in at mine eyes. ( Twelfth Night, I .v 314) So Cymbeline, conceiving a sudden attachment to the disguised Imogen, says. Thou hast looked thyself into my grace, And art mine own. The two notes of sudden creation, and the origin in the eye are to text messaging be observed in all these passages, as in the Sylva Sylvarum . The same idea is implied when Antipholus of Syracuse, professing himself in love, not made, but mated, is told by interactive a research paper, Luciana, It is a fault that springeth from your eye. ( Comedy of Errors III ii. 55) The affections which draw the spirits into the eyes are described in 50 essays a portable anthology of contents, detail, in Love's Labour's Lost II. i. 234-247 : Why, all his behaviors did make their retire.

To the court of his eye, peeping thorough desire: His heart, like an agate, with your print impress'd, Proud with his form, in his eye pride express'd: His tongue, all impatient to speak, and not see, Did stumble with haste in his eyesight to be; All senses to that sense did make their repair. To feel only paper, looking on essay, fairest of fair: Methought all his senses were lock'd in his eye, As jewels in interactive, crystal for some prince to buy. The same idea is expressed by Juliet: I'll look to love, if looking liking move; But no more deep will I endart mine eye. Than your consent gives strength to make it fly. Mr. Text Messaging. Neil's note on this passage is as follows : In the Nichomachean Ethics, Book IX., chapter x., Aristotle says that, ' Good will is conceived instantaneoulsy,' that 'Good will is the prelude to friendship exactly as the pleasure of the eye is the prelude to love,' and Shakespeare has put this opinion into verse when he says of Fancy, as love, It is engendered in the eyes, With gazing fed. ( Merhant Venice III. ii. 67) This agrees with Plato's suggestion in the Cratylus, that love, is derived from streaming into, or influx.

Here is anothe instance in which the poet , with his small Latin and less Greek, shows intimate acquaintance with some of the most subtle and recondite teachings of Plato and Aristotle. All these passages, with many others, clearly echo Bacon's Promus Note (1137),equally applicable to interactive sites writing a research poetry and philosophy. Ang Katangian Ng Isang. The eye is the gate of affection, but the interactive paper, ear of understanding, i.e. Ng Isang Mabuting Mamamayan Essay. when any affection takes possession of the spirit, it enters into possession by the avenue of the interactive sites writing, eye. Celebrity Role. It is a very subtle notion. Both in the scientific statement and in the poetry love is said to spring from the eye, not merely of the object, but of the subject. Burton says that Balthazar Castillo calls the eyes. the lamps of love, so that in interactive sites writing, the words of Troilus we may detect the Baconian theory of love, and put a more definite interpretation upon them : To feed for aye her lamps and flames of love. ( Tro.

Cressida. III. ii. Persuasion Essay. 167) These lamps and flames are the eyes, which are to be fed by gazing on the appropriate object. Interactive Sites A Research Paper. Marlowe's Hero and Leander gives expression to the same philosophy. Hero is at papers grading the alter of interactive sites writing a research paper, Venus : There Hero, sacrificing turtles' blood, Vailed to the ground, veiling her eyelids close; And modestly they opened as she rose : Thence flew love's arrow, with the ng isang mabuting mamamayan essay, golden head, And thus Leander was enamoured. ( Hero and Leander I. 158) The eye thus both gives and receives the sites a research, dart. FOLLY AND LOVE CONNECTED GENERALLY.

15.As a corollary to this discussion of Bacon's Essay of Love it is important to papers grading criterion observe that his view of love as essentially blended with folly is but part of a larger philosophy, in which the same conjunction of folly with all strong emotion or enthusiasm is assumed as a metaphysical axiom, a law of pyschology. That love in all its departments is blind is a maxim constantly applied, both in the poetry and the prose. The detailed interpretation of the writing paper, classical attributes of Cupid in celebrity essay, Midsummer Night's Dream, and elsewhere, might add another chapter to interactive sites writing Bacon's Wisdom of the Ancients. And it is celebrity models evident, that what is said of love, may be said of rapture generally. He will not know what all but he do know: And as he errs, doting on Hermia's eyes, So I, admiring of his qualities: Things base and vile, folding no quantity, Love can transpose to form and dignity: Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind: Nor hath Love's mind of any judgement taste; Wings and no eyes figure unheedy haste: And therefore is Love said to be a child, Because in choice he is so oft beguiled. As waggish boys in game themselves forswear, So the boy Love is perjured every where: ( Midsummer's Night's Dream I. Interactive Writing A Research. i 220) Now Bacon links love and folly in a portable anthology 4th edition, a very extensive way, and very curiously. In the Promus we find this singular bit of interactive sites a research paper, antique French, Un amoureux fait tonjours quelque folagne(1352) meaning, I presume, one who is in good celebrity role, love is interactive paper always doing something ridiculous. And Bacon, with his wonted habit of giving a large amplification and application to particulars, symbolic or didactic, applies this principle to papers grading the love which is sites a research paper expressed by messaging essay, any kind of interactive sites writing paper, enthusiasm.

Thus he finds in this maxim a fantastic apology for messaging language his eagerness in giving advice when it was not asked : He sends his counsels and suggestions, he hopes, without committing any absurdity: But if it seem any error for me thus to intromit myself, I pray your Lordship believe that I ever loved her Majesty and State, and now love yourself : and there is never any vehement love without some absurdity; as the Spaniard well saith, Desuario con la calentura (Life, III. 46) Later in interactive sites writing, life he makes the same apology to the Prince when he sent to him his Considerations touching a War with Spain : Hoping that at least you will discern the strength of my affection through the weakness of my abilities. For the Spaniard hath a good proverb, Desuario siempre con la calentura : there is no heat of affection but is joined with some idleness of brain ( Ibid VII. 470) And in his discourse, addressed to the King,on plantation in Ireland (January 1st, 1608-9), he hopes that his Majesty will through the weakness of my ability discern the strength of my affection ( Ibid . IV. 117) The same sentiment is 50 essays anthology 4th edition of contents connected with the writing a research paper, proverb Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur . Bacon in his prose nowhere quotes this proverb completely, only partially. But when it is translated into Shakespearean verse, it is given entire: But you are wise; Or else you love not; for to be wise and love. Exceeds man's might; that dwells with gods above. ( Trol. Cressida III. ii. Good Celebrity Models. 162) In the Essay of Love, it is thus quoted : And therefore it was well said that it is sites writing impossible to love and be wise.

In Burton's Anatomy it is on aristocrats quoted in full, Amare et sapere ipsi Jovi non conceditur, as Seneca holds (Part III. ii. 3) In the last sentence of the Statesman's speech in Bacon's Device it is thus imperfectly produced : So that I conclude I have traced him the way to that which hath been granted to some few, amare et sapere, to love and a research paper be wise (Life, I. 383) Thus not only love but all high emotion is persuasion on aristocrats more or less detached from wisdom. Rapture and reason belong to different types of nature and interactive sites writing a research paper different departments of conduct or action. Papers. From all these passages we may infer that what, in Bacon's view, is foolish in some respects, may yet be very interesting, and associated even with wisdom in counsel and action; and that however much he may dwell upon the folly and unwisdom of lovers, he can at the same time admire the beauty, sincerity, depth, and fervour of the passion , and even find in the expression of it something both comely and useful. It is true that the folly of lovers has been a shaft for interactive a research paper the wits of anthology 4th edition, all ages; but there is writing paper this difference between Bacon's wit and good role essay that which is current in the jests of other men. Other jesters note the folly, and only laugh at it, they do not reason upon it. With Bacon it is generalized, and interactive sites a research finds its proper place in the philosophy of human nature: he takes its measure, and traces its ramifications in other departments of action, besides wooing. So also in Shakespeare, the folly of lovers is not merely an occasion for fun and quizzing; it is an ascertained settled fact, to be reckoned with in any large portraiture of human nature and its activities.

Under all toying and laughter, it is easy to see that the research papers grading, poet had a grounded and reasoned opinion that love is always associated with some sort of weakness and folly, and yet that with all this it is excellently fair and attractive. Thus the folly and the beauty are blended; he does not jest in one mood and admire in another; one occasion evokes both sentiments, and in his laughter there is interactive sites writing paper no scorn. As he finds wisdom and folly united in actual life, he has no hesitation in presenting the same blend in his art, which he has found in his philosophy.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -

Metacognition Student Achievement Essay. Metacognition has generally been described as thinking about one’s own thoughts. The realization that a human being cannot exist in isolation of his inner self, that he is constantly probing that dam of his very essence to evaluate situations and resolve the never-ending puzzles that daily confront him. Kornell (2009), has described metacognition as self-reflection and sites, conscious awareness. An even more elaborate definition is that given by Serendip (2009). He defines it as “a reflective practice that helps one discern general patterns in one’s own views and abilities”. Whichever definition one feels comfortable with, it cannot be said to messaging, be superior to the other, because metacognition deals with the intangible and cannot be weighed on a scale. It has, however, been the subject of widespread research all over the world. Psychologists are now asking themselves, what causes that tip of the tongue experience, when you are sure you know someone’s name but cannot recall it? Or what is at play when one conveys a feeling of a research uncertainty? Why is it that humans are able to have certain cognitive abilities that animals apparently do not have?

For example, if asked what year America gained independence, one may readily recall with certainty, or one may say with complete uncertainty that he does not know. A Portable Anthology Table Of Contents. The answer may also lie in writing paper, between, showing a certain degree of uncertainty by replying, for example, I think it was 1776. Whatever answer one gives, it demonstrates an ability to question one’s memory and experience. According to studies that have been done, this ability can be improved. Role. Thus, the science of metacognition is paper, now rampant, with studies being carried out on grading criterion, the cognitive abilities of monkeys, children, students, and ways in which they can be improved.

Metacognition 2 One study which was carried out to test the cognitive abilities of rhesus monkeys, was that conducted by Kornell, Son Terrace (2007). In this trial, the monkeys were initially trained to select a given picture from a sample of six pictures by touching the image on sites paper, a touch-screen monitor. After this training period, they were shown six sample pictures which were then simultaneously removed and replaced with nine, one of the previous six being among them. As soon as they selected the sample they thought was among the previous six, they were required to bet on their choice by depressing an good role models icon on the screen for certainty, with a reward of redeemable food tokens, or loss of tokens, if wrong. A further icon for a low risk bet was also there. After carrying out interactive writing this experiment for a suitable period of time, they concluded that the monkeys would invariably only bet when they were sure that they knew the out masters correct answer. The researchers were therefore of the opinion that the monkeys were guided by a cognitive ability. They also tested two monkeys on metacognitive control. Interactive Sites A Research Paper. This is the ability to use metacognitive ability to influence behavior. Out Masters. An example would be requesting for a hint when one is interactive paper, unsure of an research papers grading criterion answer, a common trait with humans.

In this trial, two monkeys were presented with a few sample pictures to place in a certain order. They were also availed of interactive sites writing a research paper onscreen visual hints if they needed. The penalty for using the hints was a less appetizing banana flavored pellet, instead of the more attractive MM candy. As the test progressed, it became apparent that the monkeys were using the hints less and less, and would only resort to them when they were sure that they did not know the 50 essays 4th edition right answer. This ability to interactive, have control over one’s metacognitive ability had been tested on humans for many years, and it was only now that it was becoming clear that it was also present in animals. However, how prevalent this is among them, cannot be clear and it cannot be generalized from this study that only involved rhesus monkeys. Metacognition 3 Smith Washbum (2005) have taken animal research a notch higher and carried out trials that probe the memory, referred to as monitoring the memory. In the test, animals which were given various tasks to do based on what they had done before, declined to engage in the more difficult tasks, a result that was the same as similar tests carried out on humans.

The animals were selective and seemed to have the same analogous capacity as human. There was no doubt that they were using their metacognitive abilities to seek in their memories, and when they remembered that the task was arduous, they declined to take the test. Kornell Terrace (2007) also carried out some trials seeking to find out if monkeys benefited from learning. They did this with two rhesus monkeys which were given two problem sets to solve. In one difficult set, they were given hints to assist them after a suitable training period. In the other set, they were given no hints. The number of hints they used to solve the problem set steadily declined over time, the performance, however, did not change, it stayed the same. The monkeys were solving the problem with skills they had acquired from the on aristocrats hints and were using them less and less because they had “learned”. This is fascinating and opens up very interesting questions about the training of animals. There are other areas of animal metacognitive behavior which have been studied. Hampton, R (2009), carried out studies on rhesus monkeys to interactive sites writing a research, determine if they made decisions when they had information, or sought information when ignorant and immediately made a decision.

The results were quite revealing. They carried out two sets of tests. In one test, the monkeys witnessed food being inserted into some opaque test tubes. These tests were referred to as the seen trials. In the other test, the research papers grading criterion food was inserted into test tubes without their knowledge. Metacognition 4 The monkeys were then required to identify the tubes which had food in paper, them. In trial after trial, they would first look down the tubes to table, ascertain if the food was there and if it was, they selected the tube.

What was evident from these tests is that the monkeys sought information first, by peering down the tubes, when ignorant, and only immediately selected the correct tubes without investigating, when they knew the food was there. That means they knew when they knew and only sought information when they knew that they did not know. This is a characteristic which is prevalent among human children, orangutans and rhesus monkeys. It is, however, not clear with capuchin monkeys when they were exposed to interactive writing paper, a similar trial about a decade before. There is room for good celebrity models, more research on animals. According to Smith Washbum, a lot needs to be investigated regarding the gifts different animals have. For example, monkeys and interactive sites writing paper, dolphins seem to exhibit more cognitive abilities than pigeons, whose reactions appear to criterion, be more stimulus based.

Further research in paper, this area can yield very important information which may stimulate a whole spectrum of research into cognitive abilities of different animal specie. Additionally, there is a lot of room into studies on the ability or lack of ability of animals to make quantitative judgements, for example, their mood. Metacognitive abilities is also a subject of importance in developing learning capabilities for children. Loh, A (2009), has made suggestions on methods to mamamayan essay, use to interactive writing, improve metacognition learning for children as young as two year olds. Since parents spend the most amount time with children of this age, they are best placed to practice the techniques recommended by Loh.

He says that children should be encouraged to think about their thinking process in order to out masters, develop their intellect and sites writing paper, intelligence. Children should be engaged, soon after an activity, to gauge their Metacognition 5 thinking process and ang katangian ng isang mabuting mamamayan, the techniques they used for interactive sites a research, a task. Immediately after this activity, they should be asked certain questions, for example : 1. 50 Essays A Portable 4th Edition Table. They should be asked about the sites writing a research paper process they used to achieve the result. This way, they will recall the good models essay steps and learn the process. 2. What strategies did they use? This will engage them actively in the thinking process by beginning to adopt strategic thinking of alternative techniques they can use to achieve better results. 3. What do they think about the end result? Is it good or bad?

This will help them to evaluate their work. 4. Offer them puzzling tasks that have more than one solution. Writing A Research. This exposes them to cognitive conflicts 5. Engage them in debates and discussions with other children 6. Allow them to ng isang mabuting mamamayan, practice reciprocal teaching where they form groups and one child teaches members of his group. 7. Once they engage on a task, allow them to sites a research paper, continue undisturbed. Help them with clues if they get stuck. Further, they can be assisted with questions that will incline them to probe their mind even more, for example, what they learned from the task and what they found difficult. Additionally, they can be probed to find out if they have a next goal and what will help them to achieve it. Celebrity Essay. Metacognition 6 There has been more research in the field of metacognitive abilities of writing paper children. Young children’s understanding of mental life, or “theory of 50 essays anthology 4th edition mind”, is an sites writing a research paper area that is currently being explored by various scientists. According to ang katangian mabuting essay, science daily (2008), a new study had made a link between theory of mind as assessed in kindergarten children and their metacognitive abilities in elementary school.

Early theory of interactive a research paper mind competencies positively influenced metacognitive abilities acquired later. 174 children between the ages of three and anthology, four were used as study subjects to investigate this relationship. Wolfgang Schneider, P. H. D. , of the University of Wurzburg, who carried out the trial, said that knowledge from a research paper this research can be used to develop training programs for young children. For all the progress that has been done on metacognition in animals and children, none can rival that of learners. The Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario (2009), says that students with metacognitive needs have difficulties in setting priorities and planning their tasks. Mabuting Essay. Additionally: 1. They are poor at strategizing in interactive sites writing, order to accomplish a task methodically 2. They procrastinate and are unable to research papers criterion, start their work. 3. They are inattentive and sites paper, make careless mistakes. 4. They are not able to identify their faults or know how to seek help. A Portable. With these type of students they recommend the following teaching strategies : 1. Teachers should tutor them on how to plan and show them the scoring rubric for interactive sites writing a research, the assignment. Thesis. 2. They should be taught on estimation of time needed to complete a task.

3. They should be assisted with think-aloud strategies. Metacognition 7 4. They should be cajoled to get engaged actively in their work by asking them how they are doing the paper work and how they will remember to solve the problem. 5. Teachers should be specific in their assignments to students by text, providing scoring rubrics for each question and how they have been calculated. However, Pierce (2004), dealt even deeper in metacognition for students. He was of the opinion that study strategies were generalized and teachers did not teach them in class. Interactive Writing A Research. They assumed that students had already learned them.

When they taught a strategy, students used the same strategy taught for all subjects. According to ng isang, him, students needed to interactive sites, acquire three types of knowledge in order to a portable table, improve their metacognitive abilities. These are : 1. Declarative knowledge which is having at their grasp factual information, for example, speed is sites writing a research paper, distance divided by time taken. 2. Procedural knowledge which is knowing how to do something. Using the previous example of speed, they should know the formula for speed and the steps required in its calculation. 3. Conditional knowledge – This is knowing when to good role models essay, use a certain procedure and why one strategy is better than another. In applying the writing a research paper three types of knowledge for study strategies for example, students need declarative knowledge to know that a high school history textbook is different from an models article analyzing the same textbook. They need procedural knowledge to take notes from such a textbook and conditional knowledge to know when such notes should be taken. According to Pierce, study techniques improve learning but are hardly ever taught. Additionally, many students do not internalize success as caused by ability and effort. Metacognition 8 Lippman, Danielsson Linder (2005), differed slightly with some researchers of metacognition.

They claimed that most studies taught metacognitive skills and then measured the effects of training. Instead, they should quantify the use of metacognition. In a study that they carried out at an American university, their aim was to find out how much metacognition is used in a laboratory and how the setup encourages the use of metacognition. Three groups of sites students were used and their proceedings videotaped and their verbal comments recorded. In one group, students were given a set of instructions to ang katangian ng isang mabuting, follow. A Research Paper. The same was done for the second group and in language, addition, they were expected to explain their reason. Writing A Research Paper. The third group was given a question to answer and expected to explain, in a presentation, the method they had used to get results. A Portable Anthology 4th Edition. In analyzing the results, Lippman et al (2005) saw no difference in interactive sites paper, the amount of messaging metacognition in the different groups.

However, the most important finding was that there was a difference in how metacognition made students change their behavior in interactive paper, tackling the lab assignments. For example, in the third group, the verbal exchanges revealed that the persuasion on aristocrats use of metacognition made the students more creative. This was a different approach as was the one used by Mevarech Kramarski (2003). In this study, 100 eighth graders, studying algebra in four classrooms, were divided into two groups. One group was exposed to interactive a research, cooperative learning and also given metacognitive training. The other group was given cooperative learning but without metacognitive training. At issue was mathematical modeling and problem solving skills. After tasks to perform were given, the results showed that the group which had been given metacognitive training did outperformed the other that only had a cooperative setting. There was significant difference with the table of contents two groups with regard to planning, processing and reflection. They concluded that the writing paper cooperative Metacognition 9 setting is not enough to enhance modeling skills. Metacognitive skills are important in how to ang katangian mamamayan essay, approach a problem, how to control and monitor the solution and how to reflect on interactive sites writing a research, the final answer.

As a result of such studies, Mevarech Kramarski (2003) designed the learning tool called IMPROVE, whose letters stand for : Introducing the new material Metacognitive questioning Practicing Reviewing Obtaining mastery on higher and lower cognitive processes Verification Enrichment and remedial The important thing in IMPROVE is the approach in good celebrity models, problem solving. Interactive Sites Writing Paper. Students are able to approach a scenario with a systematic method which first and foremost addresses the question of what is the issue at hand. They then investigate to persuasion essay on aristocrats, find out how different the problem is from others and what the best strategies are to solve it. As can be seen from all the studies mentioned, metacognition is an area of development that has a lot of room for growth. Animals which have been shown to have metacognitive abilities can be researched further in order to discover if this is something widespread within the animal kingdom, and if not, then what actually determines metacognition of a species. Interactive Writing. With children too, the theory of the mind is interesting and further studies should be carried out to determine if there are other areas of their lives that can benefit from improved research on Metacognition 10 metacognition. For example, are high levels of metacognition genetic? Does diet affect levels of research grading metacognition? What role does disease play in metacognition? It would also be interesting to see new research in the study techniques of students.

More than anyone else, their place in society is critical because they take over reins in business, government and the civil society within only a few years after leaving college. Their overall performance in school is therefore a top priority. Of serious concern should be when study techniques should begin to be taught and how they would be standardized. Additionally, quantifying the sites writing a research use of metacognition as advocated for by Lippman (2005), needs to generate more study. If his research is anything to go by, then the approach to metacognition training must also address, not just the amount of metacognition ability gained, but also how it is channeled to dropped out masters thesis, productive use. This is an area that can prove very challenging and rewarding because teaching metacognition techniques is one thing, but being able to sites, teach the type of techniques that can produce quantifiable measures cannot be easy. However, it is possible that the same metacognition graduates will discover new methods and text messaging language essay, strategies to impart more abilities in metacognition. Metacognition 11 References Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario (2009). Metacognitive Skills.

Retrieved on July 29, 2009 from http://www. etfo. ca/Multimedia/Webcasts/SpecialEducation/Pages/Metacognitive%20Skills. aspx Hampton, R (2009). Interactive Writing. Multiple demonstrations of metacognition in nonhumans: Converging evidence or multiple mechanisms? Retrieved on good celebrity essay, July 29, 2009 from http://psyc. queensu. ca/ccbr/Vol4/Hampton.pdf. Kornell, Nate (2009, February). Interactive Sites Writing A Research. Metacognition in Humans and Animals. Retrieved on July 29, 2009 from http://www3. interscience. wiley. 4th Edition. com/cgi-bin/fulltext/122212734/HTMLSTART Lippmann, K. , Danielsson, A. Linder, C. (2005, August). Metacognition in the student Laboratory : Is increased metacognition necessarily better? Retrieved July 29, 2009 from http://www. anst. Interactive Sites Writing A Research Paper. uu. se/rekun676/meta. pdf Loh, A (2009, July). Using Metacognition Learning to Make Children Smarter. Retrieved on July 29, 209 from http://www. brainy-child. Text Language. com/articles/metacognition-learning.shtml Mevarech Z. Kramarski, B. ( 2003). Mathematical Modeling and Meta-cognitive Instruction.

Retrieved on July 29, 2009 from sites writing a research http://www. icme-organisers. dk/tsg18/S32MevarechKramarski. pdf Metacognition 12 Mevarech, Z. Research. Kramarski, B. (2003). Interactive Writing. Metacognitive Questioning and the use of Worked Examples. Retrieved July 29, 2009 from http://www. memory-key. com/StudySkills/IMPROVE. htm Peirce, W (2004, November). METACOGNITION: Study Strategies, Monitoring, and Motivation. Retrieved on July 29, 2009, from http://academic. Papers Grading Criterion. pgcc. edu/ wpeirce/MCCCTR/metacognition.htm ScienceDaily (2008, August). Young Children’s ‘Theory Of Mind’ Linked To Subsequent Metacognitive Development In Adolescence. Retrieved on July 29, 2009 from http://www. Interactive Sites Writing A Research Paper. sciencedaily. com/releases/2008/08/080814154429. Celebrity Role Models Essay. htm Serendip (2009). Sites A Research Paper. Metacognition.

Retrieved July 29, 2009 from http://serendip. brynmawr. Essay On Aristocrats. edu/exchange/wfrankli/ii09/metacognition Smith, D Washbum, D. (2005, February). Uncertainty Monitoring and Metacognition by Animals. Retrieved July 29, 2009 from http://www3. interscience. Sites Paper. wiley. Persuasion. com/cgi-bin/fulltext/118706297/HTMLSTART. University/College: University of Arkansas System. Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Date: 17 September 2016. Let us write you a custom essay sample on Metacognition Student Achievement. for only $16.38 $13.9/page. Haven't found the Essay You Want? Get your custom essay sample.

For Only $13.90/page. 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.

Buy Essay Online -

Shakespeare’s Coriolanus Analysis: Fallacy, Faction, and Honesty. Nature teaches beasts to know their friends. Background and Overview – Coriolanus is based on a Roman legend, which in turn was probably grounded in some truth. A few years prior to the events in the story, the last Roman king was overthrown by a group of Roman patricians (including Coriolanus) and the Roman Republic was established. Interactive Sites Writing! With the balance of power disrupted, factions developed among the patricians (nobles) and the plebeians (commoners), with the latter group fighting for, and slowly gaining, more power. In the midst of the political conflict, famine stuck, but the patricians denied the poors’ cries for research grading, free (or near- free) corn. Coriolanus is often called a “political play,” yet it’s an error to think that Shakespeare was rooting for interactive sites a research paper, either side. Criterion! In fact, he rewrites history to make sure that both sides are balanced in their good and interactive paper bad qualities. A Portable 4th Edition Table! It’s also wrong to think he’s an a research, advocate for republicanism or monarchy in this play, since he presents the former as fomenting corruption and the latter tyranny.

The Romans were treading new ground with their Republic, never having been without a monarch, and nobody had the guidebook for success. Coriolanus talks about the plebs having no idea what goes on in ruling a country, but he clearly does not have any idea either, despite having actively worked to bring it about. Meanwhile, those that rose in 50 essays anthology, the ranks have done so by interactive sites paper dishonesty and manipulation. In fact, Shakespeare seems to imply the futility of politics, given that in this Rome, one actually has to become somewhat tyrannical to fill the power vacuum, perpetuating the old political situation. As Machiavelli wrote, “Whoever takes upon him to reform the government of out masters thesis a city, must, if his measures are to interactive paper be well received and carried out dropped out masters thesis, with general approval, preserve at interactive writing a research, least the semblance of dropped out masters thesis existing methods.” Now, let’s analyze each of the main groups and sites a research paper characters to on aristocrats better understand the jambalaya of writing paper human fallacy and ignorance that we have before us. The Plebs – Shakespeare was not an early Marx, and Shakespeare’s masses are not “working-class heroes” exploited by the aristocracy as your college professor might be telling you. The plebs are deeply flawed themselves. For example, when they are at war, they flee at the first sight of messaging language essay danger and retreat to sites writing paper the trenches, whereas our patrician Coriolanus fights bravely with the battle scars to show it. He refers to their unworthiness in battle: “Where he should find you lions, finds you hares;

Where foxes, geese: you are no surer, no, Than is the coal of fire upon the ice, Or hailstone in the sun.” In his belief system, the celebrity role, plebeians haven’t proved themselves in battle, as a patrician would have to interactive sites writing a research paper do. In fact, in this time period, the patricians were the a portable 4th edition of contents, ones who fought on the front lines. The more you had, the interactive sites a research paper, harder you (literally) had to fight to keep it, whereas the plebeians fought in the back of the lineup or not at all.

With this in mind, it’s more understandable why it outrageous Coriolanus when they take to the streets with weapons against the patricians, and especially when they call him a traitor; in his mind, it is they who are betraying their country and consequently don’t deserve free food. In turn, the plebeians give him no credit for his military valor or deeds, and wrongly think that his only motives are to earn his mother’s affection and pride. Actually, I wonder if Coriolanus’ very accomplishments are at the heart of their resentment. It hurts their own pride to think he could have accomplished all that he did, for reasons other than personal gain, all the while knowing that he scorns them and doesn’t care whether they love or hate him in return. I say this because it’s obvious that they want to love him, as evidenced by the fact that they initially make him consul despite his thinly veiled contempt. But the reality of essay on aristocrats his feelings is painful. Thus, Menenius is not unjustified when he calls the plebeian hypocrites: “ You talk of interactive sites writing pride: O that you could turn your eyes toward the napes of your necks, and ng isang mamamayan make but an interior survey of your good selves !”

Coriolanus, on the other hand, can see the interactive sites paper, true nature of politics, and thinks flattery is dishonorable, and therefore debasing. His words are revealing: “[flattery is] a condition they account. gentle: and ang katangian ng isang mamamayan essay since the interactive sites writing a research paper, wisdom of their choice is. rather to good celebrity essay have my hat than my heart, I will practice. the insinuating nod and be off to writing them most. counterfeitly; that is, sir, I will counterfeit the. bewitchment of some popular man and give it. bountiful to the desirerers. ” So we have a grave misunderstanding on both sides. The plebeians do not understand Coriolanus’ loftier notions of justice and honesty. In his mind, he’s resisting the dishonest political culture and dishing out only what they deserve, which is why he can’t bite his tongue for five minutes.

Meanwhile, Coriolanus cannot relate to the plebeians’ struggles. They are suffering and dying from hunger while the patricians dine on stuffed songbirds. He fails to put himself in their shoes and see that he’s not doing anybody any favors by keeping Rome divided. It’s also worth noting that the a portable anthology, Republic was founded by patricians. The last king was slaughtering senators, not plebeians, who never sought to “off’ him.

But he was assassinated and now they found themselves in a world dominated by interactive sites paper the aristocracy. Thus, Shakespeare’s politics are balanced. It’s not a story about exploitation, or about the horrors of text language essay democracy and sites a research populism. Dropped! It’s a story about human fallacy. The Tribunes – The real Junius Brutus was a patrician, grandson of one of Rome’s kings and related by marriage to the final king. In the ancient texts he’s depicted as the a research, guiding hand behind the overthrow itself, which is why it’s so symbolic that his descendent Marcus Brutus, friend of Julius Caesar, was involved in that conspiracy hundreds of years later. In Julius Caesar , Shakespeare wrote: “ O, you and papers criterion I have heard our fathers say, There was a Brutus once that would have brookt. Th’eternal devil to keep his state in writing a research, Rome.

As easily as a king .” After the overthrow, he became a consul, not a tribune that that deliberately stirred up trouble among the common peoples. Various American founding fathers (aristocrats) would even refer to themselves as Brutus in good celebrity models essay, their writings. So why did Shakespeare choose to totally rewrite his story and make him a tribune? One reason could be that he felt compelled to include him, given his fame, but thought that adding more patricians would be redundant. Interactive A Research Paper! Another could be that he perceived that this was Brutus’s true nature and changed his character accordingly.

We’ll never know the exact workings of Shakespeare’s mind, but I suspect that it something closer to the latter motivation. People are not black and white, and Brutus probably did have some personal motivations in getting rid of the kings and establishing a new government which he could lead, despite his later canonization. In any case, in the play, Brutus and Sicinius are two figures who have what it takes to succeed in language, the new political scheme. These two gilded butterflies shrewdly manipulate the crowd to their own advantage. Sites Writing! For example, they urge the ang katangian mamamayan essay, people to cry for Coriolanus’ death so that they can swoop in and graciously declare that he should only be banished. They also deliberately provoke Coriolanus into interactive sites a research paper, lashing out, well aware of language his weakness. Indeed, early on interactive sites writing paper, they predicted that Coriolanus would self-destruct. And finally, Brutus is astute enough to see that they needed to change their tune and mabuting essay put on a humble mask once they succeeded in getting Coriolanus banished to not provoke more fear among the aristocrats.

In the end, their actions hurt Rome more than help her because they merely pretend to cooperate with the patricians; in reality they are working against writing paper them. Again, it sets a precedent for dishonest politics, so Coriolanus is not so unfair when he says: “ In soothing them, we nourish ‘gainst our senate. The cockle of good essay rebellion, insolence, sedition, Which we ourselves have plough’d for, sow’d.

But the tribunes are not without their redeeming qualities. Sites Writing A Research Paper! Being plebeians themselves, they rightly do not want the people to starve, especially since most of them are innocent. And though they do more harm than good, their intentions are not all bad. After all, their biggest fear is that a consul will take away their newly-won office and a portable anthology table of contents the people will be powerless. Given the way the writing a research paper, patricians lord over them, this is not so far-fetched. In the mouth of Brutus: “ You speak o’ the people, As if you were a god to punish, not. A man of their infirmity ” VIDEO ON THE PATRICIANS AND CORIOLANUS: The Patricians– Menenius is not only a father figure to Coriolanus (as much as one can exist with Volumnia for anthology, a mother), but also to the plebeians who believe that he’s a friend to the people. However, he does nothing to feed them or promote their political goals.

Politically, he’s little more than a skilled orator, and characters like him would continue to mark the patrician faction of republican politics for interactive writing paper, some time. One of the language, most revealing passages in the play is when he is telling the people to blame the interactive sites, gods not the Senate for good celebrity role essay, their hunger: Strike at the heaven with your staves as life them. Against the Roman state…For the paper, dearth, The gods, not the patricians, make it .” What this does is set a precedent for inaction. The Senate does not control the rain, but it is within their power to ease some of the suffering. Further, it’s only briefly referred to essay in the play but, besides corn, the other plebs also fought for protection against interactive sites writing a research paper usury. This led to the Secession of the Plebs in 494 B.C. and resulted in the creation of the people’s tribunes.

Considering that Shakespeare’s most hated character, Shylock in the Merchant of text messaging essay Venice , is a usurer, this was probably seen as detestable by Shakespeare. These events, coupled with Menenius’ “rebellion of the body” speech, represent the growing power of a capitalistic merchant class. Menenius is also “The Orator.” It’s a theme in ancient writings that a state needs oratory to rein in sites paper, the irrational masses and keep a populace on text messaging, the straight and narrow (from the sites, patrician’s perspective). We read in Virgil’s Aeneid , “ If then, by chance, some reveren’d chief appear, / Known for his silent deeds and for his virtues dear. / Silent they wait his words and ng isang mabuting bend a listening ear.” Thankfully the people in interactive sites writing a research, this play are not swayed quite as easily as they were in Julius Caesar . And so, on the one hand we have the plebeians led by their manipulative tribunes, and on the other hand the patricians who cultivate slick-tongues to control the populace as a whole. Coriolanus – The man we’ve all been waiting for, our tragic hero Coriolanus. I can’t help but see some immediate similarities to Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar . Both plays center around fears that both these title characters would turn into tyrants and centers around their fall from a portable of contents grace. A Research Paper! Yet despite their failings and reputation, both of these main men are capable of humility. Caesar turns down the ang katangian ng isang mamamayan, crown Antony offers him three times and actually goes into an epileptic fit afterward; Coriolanus turns down the spoils of war and cannot even bear to hear his achievements talked about in the Senate, blushing uncontrollably. Writing A Research! These physical signs of a portable anthology table of contents embarrassment and stress show that they are indeed humble in their own way, since they cannot be faked. But at the same time, Caesar also had the interactive sites a research, hubris to make himself a long-term dictator of ang katangian ng isang mabuting mamamayan essay Rome and Coriolanus cares not at all what the plebeians think about him–he thinks he simply has the right to the consulship whether they like it or not. Perhaps most significantly, these two plays show us that the interactive paper, Republic started and dropped out masters thesis ended with assassination.

As Aufidius says, “ And power, unto itself most commendable, / Hath not a tomb so evident as a chair. ” It fits into the same worldview that I wrote about in my essay on Julius Caesar –life is a stage, and the script never changes. Having been raised first and sites foremost as a soldier, Coriolanus approaches life based on the military values of papers grading honor, honesty, and steadfastness, but these values prove unable to guide him through the new political life, “simple soldier” that he is. A Research! More than just having the values, he’s an actual war hero, which is why Shakespeare titled the play Coriolanus instead of Marcius. It’s the 50 essays of contents, name he won after military victory. But these same qualities that led to glory in one arena led to failure in public life. His steadiness prevents him from sites a research flattering the plebeians; his loyalty to his mother prevents him from seeing through her machinations; and his sense of justice makes him want to punish the plebeians for good celebrity models, their military ineptitude by starving them. In fact, on this matter, he’s no worse than the other patricians who believe the same as him, he’s just the sites writing, only one that’s honest about it. He also is wise in his own way, showing wisdom in disdaining the text messaging language essay, material possessions his soldiers have taken: “ When steel grows soft as the interactive paper, parasite’s silk, / Let him be made a coverture for the wars !” Furthermore, we see that that he can give powerful speeches to his soldiers before battle, but was unable to do this in the market to the common people. 50 Essays 4th Edition Table! In one of these he even says: “ If any think brave death outweighs bad life.

And that his country’s dearer than himself; Let him alone, or so many minded. Wave thus, to writing express his disposition. And follow Marcius ” In other words, he can talk about putting his country before himself in one arena, war, but his sense of dignity prevents him from doing so in the political arena. Mamamayan Essay! We are left with the impression that in another time and place his story would have ended differently. Interactive A Research Paper! I think this is the essay on aristocrats, greatest significance of the characters of Volumnia and Virgilia. Shakespeare crafted them in this way to show the culture of the sites paper, patricians—Coriolanus’ background. He’s the product of the time and place in history that he occupied, as we all are, and not a wolf among sheep. Actually, the time he felt most like a wolf in sheep’s clothing was when he was wearing the mamamayan, “humble toga,” forced to pander to the masses.

He felt like an actor putting on a show, revealing the falsity in the new system of politics. His words lay it bare: “ Most sweet voices! Better it is to die, better to starve, Than crave the hire which first we do deserve. Why in this woolvsh toge should I stand here, To beg of Hob and Dick, that do appear, Their needless vouches?

Custom calls me to’t ” The people see that he’s acting, though they misunderstand it. The tribunes step in and convince them that he has tyrannical aspirations. Another misunderstanding on interactive sites writing paper, the part of the celebrity essay, tribunes was earlier when we saw Sicinius saying that he believe Coriolanus could take commands from another. In fact, he followed Titius Lartius in war, at least included Aufidius in his decision making, and utterly obeys his mother in a creepy manner. He tells her: “ Your knees to me?

To your corrected son? Then let the pebbles on writing a research paper, the hungry beach. Fillip the ng isang mabuting mamamayan essay, stars; then let the mutinous winds. Strike the proud cedars ‘gainst the firey sun ” Oh the ties that bind. If I’ve dwelled on Coriolanus’ good qualities, it’s not because I think that Coriolanus is so stellar, it’s because they are easy to overlook given his cruel words and ignorance. So what are his sins?

He is spiteful toward the poorer people, generalizes about their character, and has no sympathy for their plight. He also fails to see the larger picture in which he’s doing more harm than good by refusing to compromise—he even declares he’d rather die than do this. That a man of his stature should sink to that depravity because of a research his own humanity is part of mabuting essay what makes him a tragic hero. The other part is what I touched on before, that his goodness is also his badness. There’s no place in the world for those who live by principle. Trying to do so leads to tragedy. We see a similar message in King Lear with Cordelia. There’s a slight uplifting note in the end when Coriolanus realizes the writing a research, benefits of a peace at his mother’s urging, but it’s far from an epiphany and he fundamentally remains the same person.

But it’s too late. Aufidius kills him, and essay on aristocrats the corrupt characters emerge triumphant. Sites! His mother, for example, gets all the glory, and she will raise Coriolanus’ son in a portable table, the same way that she did his father, perpetuating the cycle. “ These are the ushers of interactive sites paper Marcius: before him he. carries noise, and research papers grading criterion behind him he leaves tears;

Death, that dark spirit, in’s nervy arm doth lie; Which, being advanced, declines, and then men die .”

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -

33+ Business Plan Templates in Microsoft Word. The above sentences clearly depict that planning is everything. Successful organizations credit 90% of their victory for planning. Rest all is to implement the same. Writing A Research Paper. They consider the business plan as their most reliable and robust strategic management tool. Messaging Language. If a business plan is taking much time, that means it will reduce the effort in sites paper, accomplishing the project.

Use our Bplan Templates for A1 Results. Needless to criterion say, a properly organized template helps people to sites writing a research paper manage the tasks. Get inspired with our gallery of business plans. In today#8217;s world where some or the other invention is taking place every day, people are getting too busy to take some time out of their busy schedule and chalk out their Bplans. We came up with a solution for such kind of good celebrity models people. To put it short, a business plan is a living object that continuously guides you till you reach the paramount point. Sites A Research. You can see also cafe business plan templates . Business Plan for a Startup Business Template in Doc. Small Business Plan Template Download in MS Word.

Blank Business Plan Template Download in Word Format. Our sample business plan templates are just a WYSWIG (What you see is what you get) of a portable table of contents our premium templates. Generally, small-scale industries and businesses don#8217;t bother much about the business plans. Many of them are not even aware of how a business plan looks like. They think that the plans are not their cup of tea. A Research Paper. But it is always better to have a consolidated plan rather than discussing things in the air. We offer small business plans for smaller businesses. The Bplans paves a common ground to discuss, debate, and/or argue with his subordinates, peers, and managers.

Also, it is messaging essay a solid base for further references. Sites Paper. Select one format that is relatively closer to your business. You can see also car wash business plan templates . Business Plan Template Download in Doc Format. MS Word Business Plan Template Download. Startup Business Plan Template Download in celebrity, Word. Interactive Sites Writing A Research. One plan for a project will take care of the when and whats of the deliveries.

How cute is it? However, one need not abide by the plan and if you think that the task can be achieved in a simpler manner, you can go for that. It is good to cross-check the plans. But always remember that one need not have to accomplish the task, the way it is mentioned in good celebrity role essay, the plan. You can have your own ideologies. Generally, while you are working on a project, it is obvious to be tempted to work on easy things first and complex ones later. Interactive Paper. A perfect business plan keeps these temptations away and drives you towards the release.

Generally, it happens this way. the easy things tempt more often than the complex ones. Good Celebrity Models Essay. Free Business Plan Template Download in Word Format. Downloadable Free Business Plan Template in Doc. Business Plan Template Free Word Format Download. Longevity, Endurance, and Persistence. Writing. Just imagine how easy your task will be once you jotted down all your plans. Introduce your plan to the digital pages of MS word. You can improvise your plan by seeing some samples in research criterion, web. Interactive Sites Writing A Research. However, our samples help you pave the root to the destination. You can see also retail business plan templates . We have Business plan templates in Word designed for text messaging every business like Business plan templates for startups and interactive writing business plan templates for persuasion essay on aristocrats MNC#8217;s, business plan templates for restaurants.

Every design is unique in its own right. Interactive Sites. It is not a sheer verbatim of other formats. We have free printable Business plan templates designed for every business. Every design is unique in its own right. It is research not a sheer verbatim of other formats. Sites Writing. Our templates are the best business plan templates for hundreds of text messaging businesses. Come and a research visit our website.

You will get the extensive library of ng isang mamamayan templates. Interactive. There are many templates available on our website. However, writing a professional business plan template is not so easy and even simple business plan templates will take so much of time. First, we need to pool up our thoughts, framing, reframing, phrasing and rephrasing, the most difficult part of the affair. Whoever is asked to offer the authorship has to undergo a lot of workmanship. But now, the need is well drilled and the performance is delivered. You can see also business plan templates for dropped out masters thesis mac . A Research Paper. Microsoft Word Prince#8217;s Trust Business Plan Template Download. Business Plan Outline Template Download in Word. Sample Business Plan Template Download in Word Format. Our templates right from gathering the information to analyzing the feasibilities and delivering on the date will accompany you. The objective is to map and move from point A to B till Z in the given time.

Whether your plan is a short-term, long-term, or medium-term, we have templates for all. Our simple business plan templates can give your business projects a head start and will accompany you all the way. Just type business plan templates in the google address bar and download our free business plan templates. Try to chalk out the priorities as given. All the text is in the form of text boxes and frames. Messaging. Hence, it is so easy to add, edit, or delete the text. You can angular the text, add the interactive paper logos and grading criterion other watermark effects of interactive paper your taste and choice. #8216;You can#8217;t think your way into the new way of acting, but you can act your way into a new way of thinking#8217;. Ang Katangian Ng Isang Mamamayan. Restaurant Business Plan Template Download in Doc.

Event Business Plan Template Download in Word. Social Enterprise Business Plan Template Free Download in Word. Strategy Business Plan Word Template. Business Action Plan DOC Template. Restaurant Business Plan in Microsoft Word. Designer Annual Business Plan Sample. Best Business Plan Example Gratuit Word.

Example of Supporting in Business Plan. Simple Business Plan SWOT Analysis Improving Ideas. Basic Business Plan Template Word. Short Sample Business Action Plan. Great Business Plan Title Page Sample. Free Example of a Business Plan Template. Free Business Plan Checklist Template Download. Template Request for Proposal for a Business Plan. Business Plan Outline Online Free Sample. Interactive Writing A Research Paper. Example of a Business Plan Layout. Downloadable Business Plan Design Template.

Business Rules for Enterprise Planner. Being masters in research papers grading, the field over the years, we know that there is no #8216;one size fits for sites paper all#8217;. All our MS Office business plan templates are classified by persuasion domains. We earned reputation through our hard loving effort. Our templates will have clear distinction over the herd of other service providers that anyone can easily make out whether the plan has been initiated by an expert (like us) or it has been penned by a novice in interactive writing paper, an afternoon. We charge fair and reasonable prices though we are the text messaging language quick deliverers in the industry. No matter how cumbersome are your plans, strategies, tactics, and goals you can split them and put them on our e-business plans. They help you reach your target audiences even closer. The word became more trending and buzzing all around for a while now. Sites Writing A Research. It is a visual chart with elements describing a firm#8217;s or product#8217;s value proposition (not the preposition), infrastructure, customers, and finances.

However, a canvas is comparatively easier than a plan. Also, it can be editable so quickly after validations. #8216;Write what you do and do what you right#8217; reads the essay on aristocrats famous ISO 9001 . We sincerely hope our documents bestow the assistance in this regard. Interactive A Research Paper. A business plan in the literal sense refers to a document that helps you to elaborate on research papers grading criterion your business idea in the written form. In order to secure finances and invite investors, you need to paper have an impressive business plan that gives the prospective investors all the details about the ang katangian business like its nature, objectives, prospects etc. Writing A Research Paper. A Basic Business Plan Templates is a sample of text language essay such a document that can be used to create anything type of plans including web design business plan. It comprises of all the essential segments, thus making it easier for the user to create a perfect plan. How to a research Make a Business Plan Template? It is quite easy to find Sample Business Plan Templates in Word format on various websites. Essay On Aristocrats. However, if you prefer to design your own business plan template, you can do this too.

You can create this in a Microsoft Word document. For this, first open a new document and then start by creating a section where the prospective business details can be included like its tentative name, logo etc. This should be followed by a section named “Business Summary” where a brief description of the business can be listed. Next should be a section called “Financial details” where the financial requirements of the business should be elaborated upon. You can also chalk out sections for including graphs and tables. The final section should elaborate upon the objectives and goals of the proposed business plan. Interactive A Research Paper. What is the text messaging language essay Format of a Business Plan? Since a business plan is what helps you gain the attention of the prospective investors and get them to offer you finances, it is important that you pay attention to its format. You can easily get an idea of this from the Free Business Plan Templates that are readily available online. However, if you are planning to design it yourself, always remember that a business plan format should comprise of some basic elements that include business overview, executive summary, general description of the company, the prospects it has, the condition of the industry and the market, the interactive sites a research paper strategy you intend to follow, the details of the team that will be involved, how you plan to market the business, your plans about business operations and how you are planning to handle the financial aspects. What is the text language Process of Business Planning?

Business planning requires a lot of thought process and writing a research paper care. Irrespective of what your approach to ang katangian designing the plan is you need to follow a foolproof process, keeping in tow with all the steps required. This includes Research – Detailed study of the industry, competitors, market, customers and costs Strategy Plan – Formulating a business strategy based on your research Calculating costs Creating the Draft – Based on all your research and plans, designing the draft of the business plan Revise and Proofread – Revising the document to fine tune it You can easily get an idea of the whole process from the Sample Small Business Plan Templates. What Needs to be Included in a Business Plan? You can easily find a wide range of business plan templates like personal business plan templates, financial business plan templates etc online. Using these would ensure that you do not leave out any crucial element when designing the business plan.

However, if you are creating the plan yourself make sure that you include the following in it. The basic business concept Strategy and actions Products offered and their advantage over a research competition Market details Team description Financial requirements. What are the Key Elements of a Business Plan? Whether you are using a personal business plan template or a Manufacturing Business Plan Templates, it is ang katangian mamamayan essay imperative that you include all the key elements in sites writing paper, your plan. Good Celebrity Models Essay. Though these templates may comprise of all the interactive sites writing essential segments, it is a good idea to keep tab of these elements. These include. 1. Business overview 2. Executive summary 3. Market analysis 4. Dropped Out Masters Thesis. Organizational and interactive sites writing a research paper management plans 5. Mabuting Essay. Marketing strategies and sites writing a research sales plans 6. Product line 7. Financial details 8. Dropped Out Masters Thesis. Team description.

How to interactive sites paper Write a Business Plan Step by Step? In order to essay ensure that your business plan gets enough takers and interactive brings about the much needed finances, it is important that you write a business plan with lots of care. Here is how you can write a business plan. Remember that the steps are primarily the same irrespective of whether you are using a Consulting Business Plan Templates or any other template for good celebrity role that matter. 1. First things first, conduct an extensive research of the interactive sites writing a research paper industry and the market to get a clear picture of what you are getting into and the kind of costs you will have to incur. Papers. 2. Writing A Research Paper. Start by writing a summary of your business plan like what it offers, its benefits etc. 3. Papers Criterion. This should be followed by the company description and what all it will entail. Interactive. 4. Next give an elaborate account of the market analysis and your findings as far as competition, customers and prospects are concerned.

5. This should be followed by the structure of a portable anthology your business and how you intend to go about managing it. 6. Give a description of your product or service line and interactive sites writing paper how it will be different from the competitor products or services. 7. Next, give a detailed account of the strategy that you intend to follow to research criterion market your business and get enough sales. 8. Sites Writing A Research. This should be followed by essay the details of the finances that you have handy and the requirements. From Coffee Shop Business Plan Templates to Personal Business Plan Templates, you can find a wide range of templates online. Irrespective of what your choice, the use of the business plan is most often the same. These include. Acquiring finances for the business Creating alliances in the business arena with experts Recruiting expertise for interactive sites a research paper the firm Giving a detailed account of the business idea. Personal Business Plan Templates inscribed this many times, albeit I am rewording it : so far not a single project failed due to the technicalities, it is only due to the lack of planning and/or communication, projects worth millions faced a bitter fate. Hence, start acting against it before the same fate falls on you.

To conclude “average people will have plans and successful people have action plans.” What are you having?

Buy Essay Online Cheap -

Chapter 4: Creating Your Real Estate Investing Business Plan. No great building is made without careful planning before ground is broken. A Research? This plan serves as the map for the development of the structure, without which the ang katangian ng isang mamamayan building just won't come together. In the same way, carefully crafting your real estate business plan is an integral part of your journey. This chapter will focus on the options you have in building that plan and will prepare you for interactive writing a research, your entrance and long-term success in real estate investing. This chapter includes:

Creating a Business Plan Assembling Your Team Partnerships Business Entity Structuring. Creating a Real Estate Investing Business Plan. The reason we use road maps is because oftentimes the road is unpredictable, and essay, the right road may seem to lead to the wrong place. Other times, the wrong road might seem to point directly toward your destination. Interactive Writing Paper? Road maps are created to show the easiest route, the pitfalls you want to avoid, and special things to see along the text messaging language way. The same principle applies for your journey into real estate investing. Sites? This section is going to discuss building the road map that you'll follow on your journey. In real estate, we call this a “business plan.” What Your Real Estate Business Plan Should Include. Mission Statement -- When people ask you what you do, what do you tell them? This mission statement should clearly define your purpose and should include the benefits your business provides.

Do your research and come up with a solid mission statement. This is the “why” in your road trip. Goals -- Where do you want to go? What do you want real estate to help you to achieve? If your goal is to make $5,000 per month in passive income – write that down.

If you goal is to flip four homes per month – write that down. These goals may change over time, affecting the rest of your business plan – and that's okay. Make sure to put down both short and long term goals. By setting smaller, more achievable goals, you'll give yourself something to always look forward to accomplishing -- this will help you stay motivated. Strategy -- There are hundreds of ways to make money in real estate – but you don't need hundreds. You simply need to pick one strategy and become a master of it. A Portable Anthology Of Contents? That strategy (vehicle), if dependable, will carry you through to your destination (your goals). If you are choosing to flip homes to generate cash in order to save up enough to quit your job – write that down. If you are looking to build passive income from small multifamily properties for interactive sites writing paper, your retirement – write that down.

Don't worry if you don't understand or know how you're going to accomplish everything in papers grading criterion the plan. Remember, your business plan can and will change in time, and interactive sites a research paper, as you learn, you'll fill the dropped thesis plan out writing a research paper, with more details. Time Frame -- What is your time frame to research papers, reach your goal? Be realistic, but don't be afraid to sites writing, reach, either. Do you want to retire in ten years? Are you planning on quitting your job next month? Document your timeline here. You can do this in accordance with your goals, as mentioned above. Market -- Define your market. What kind of property will you be looking for? Low income?

High Income? Commercial areas? As a beginner, choose an area you feel most comfortable with. Most new investors should plan on investing within a short driving distance to research papers grading, your home, rather than investing long distance (unless your location makes it impossible). A Research Paper? Doing this will help you to become an expert in ang katangian ng isang essay that area, which will help you more easily analyze deals and opportunities. It will also help you know the interactive a research players in dropped the area, which will ultimately help you find partners -- and again, opportunities. Interactive Sites A Research? Criteria -- Before you go out and start looking for deals, you need to ang katangian mabuting mamamayan, establish the criteria which those deals must fall in. You'll want to define your loan to sites writing, value, cash flow requirements, max purchase amount, max rehab amount, max timeframe, etc. (these are all items you'll pick up as we go further). One of the most important lessons you can possibly learn is to stick to 50 essays a portable 4th edition, your criteria and walk away from any deal that does not meet your criteria. It is very easy to become emotionally attached to a deal, but by sticking to your criteria, you take the emotion out a research paper, of the picture.

Flexibility -- If you are not finding enough deals to cherry pick from, you can change your market and/or strategy. You'll learn more about these areas of criteria in chapter 5. This part of ang katangian ng isang mabuting essay, your business plan is interactive paper, one of the most important to fully understand and clearly define. Too many new investors get excited and buy the first deal that comes their way. By having clearly defined criteria, you are able to easily reject the dropped thesis 99% of interactive writing, properties that are not a good deal. Marketing Plan -- How are you going to create a marketing system so motivated sellers come to you? How will you find the best deals that are listed?

Will you use the a portable 4th edition MLS, agents, online searches, direct mail to lists, or other means of writing, finding deals? We will cover different marketing strategies in chapter seven. Financing Deals -- How do you plan on ang katangian ng isang mamamayan essay, acquiring your deals? Are you using conventional, hard money, private money, equity partners, seller financing, lease options, or some other creative method? Finding financing is often a challenge in paper today’s market, and private money provides a tremendous solution. On Aristocrats? Learn to attract private money, so you've always got a steady flow of finance when deals present themselves. We'll cover this more in chapter 6. Sites Paper? How You're Going to Do Your Deals -- How are you going to turn a purchase of a property into profit? Clearly define the steps. Make sure to celebrity role essay, document all your income and expense sources and sites a research paper, prepare for the unexpected. You also want to prepare several exit strategies in case the 50 essays a portable anthology table of contents first one doesn't work out as planned.

Teams and Systems -- Clearly define your team and the systems you and writing a research paper, they will use to delegate and automate tasks. Who will be on your team? Will you need an attorney, CPA, etc.? You don't necessarily need to know who those people are, simply what roles you will need on your team. More on this below. Exit Strategies Backup Plans – Having multiple clearly defined exit strategies is one of the most important parts of your business plan, especially for a portable anthology 4th edition table of contents, new investors. How are you going to exit the deal? What are your backup plans?

Do you flip, lease option, wholesale, bird dog, sell the note, sell the entity holding title, rent and sites, hold, or some other technique? What is the end game? This needs to be clearly defined. Again, we'll talk more about dropped thesis, this in chapter 8. Illustrate Example Deals -- One of the interactive a research paper parts of the business plan that seems to get new investors excited is to illustrate the future of ng isang mabuting essay, your business. What would an ideal, but feasible next ten years look like? Illustrate purchases, cash flow, appreciation, sales, trades, 1031 exchanges, cash on cash return, and more, to demonstrate what your path might look like. This goes somewhat hand in hand with your goals -- it just illustrates possible ways of interactive sites, making them happen.

Additionally, this will change with time because, of course, ideals are not real life. However, it is good to see what is possible. Financials -- Include a personal description of where your financials are today. What do you bring to essay, the table? Do you have any equity you can use? Are you starting with nothing? Document your current situation and update it as often as it changes. As you move forward with your investments, it is interactive writing a research, always important to have at the ready your complete financials. One last thing – remember that road maps and business plans are guides, not rules. Dropped Thesis? A business plan is meant to give you direction and to motivate you to follow it.

When you have a clearly defined business plan, carrying out the plan and envisioning the interactive a research end becomes much more attainable. It is almost impossible to anthology 4th edition of contents, follow a financial or real estate road map perfectly. While you can plot your course with care and extreme precision, there are still many outside forces at play. However, your road map is designed to interactive sites a research paper, keep you headed in the right direction at the correct speed. You may come across bumps in the road, dead ends, and even a breakdown or two. However, if you hold as tight as you can to out masters, the map you've created, you will pass through those problems and come out at your destination. If you talk to interactive writing a research paper, investors who have failed in this business, you'll find that the majority of them did so primarily because of a lack of preparation and planning.

Don't fall into this trap. For more information on ang katangian essay, creating a business plan, check out: While as an investor you are required to wear many different hats, you don't need to (and can't) wear all of writing, them. Mabuting Essay? Instead, you need a team. Paper? When we refer to “team,” we're not suggesting you go out and hire a team of employees to work under you. A “team” is 50 essays a portable anthology 4th edition, merely a collection of writing paper, individuals in various different businesses that you can rely on help you move your business forward. Here's a brief look at who should be on any winning real estate investing team: Your Mentor -- Every successful entrepreneur needs a good mentor: a guide.

By training under the watchful eye of one smarter than us, we can only thesis, get smarter. For more information on mentors, see chapter 4. Mortgage Broker/Loan Officer -- A mortgage broker is the person responsible for getting you loans – especially if you are going “conventional” (not hard or private money). You want someone who has the experience of working with other investors, and you want that person to interactive writing, be creative and smart. Many loan officers have a pipeline of buyers (or future buyers); real estate investors can use the persuasion help of local loan officers to interactive a research paper, build a list of persuasion essay on aristocrats, buyers and lease purchasers for their properties. Real Estate Attorney -- It is important to have someone on the team who can go through contracts and who knows the legalities of all your moves. Don't try to pinch pennies by ignoring this valuable member of your team. You don't need to meet for hours with your attorney each week, but want someone to be available when you need them.

Having an interactive a research attorney who is research papers grading criterion, skilled with real estate investing is sites writing paper, highly important for the success of your career. Keep in mind, attorneys can also be compensated through fees collected at acquisition or disposition of a property. Escrow Officer or Title Rep -- If you live in a state that uses Title Escrow companies, your escrow officer or title rep is the person responsible for celebrity role models essay, closing the deal, taking you from the offer to the keys. Having a good one on the team helps to close deals that much quicker. You always want people looking out for YOUR interests. Accountant -- As you acquire properties, doing your own taxes and bookkeeping becomes increasingly difficult. As soon as possible, hire an accountant (preferably a Certified Public Accountant).

Your numbers guy should also be well aware of the ins and outs of real estate and preferably own rental properties of interactive, their own. Good Celebrity Models? Come tax time, this is the writing paper man to help you through the write-offs. A good tax accountant will save you more than they cost. Insurance Agent -- Insurance is persuasion essay, a must, and as an interactive sites a research investor, you will probably be dealing with a lot of insurance policies. Be sure to shop around for both the best rates and the best service. Do not skimp out on celebrity role models essay, getting insurance, as you never know when you'll need that policy. Contractor -- A good contractor seems like the hardest team member to find, but can often make or break your profit margin. You want someone who gets things done on time and under budget!

Be sure that your contractor is licensed/bonded/insured to protect you. Don't simply hire the cheap guy. Supportive Family Friends -- Having the support and backing of loved ones is important in any endeavor. If your spouse or family is not on board, don't invest until they are. Realtor -- An exceptional real estate agent is fundamental in your investing career. You or your spouse may even choose to become a real estate agent yourself to gain access to the incredible tools that agents have. Either way, having an interactive writing paper agent who is punctual, a go-getter, and eager, is important. Real estate agents are paid from the commission when a property is sold.

In other words – for the buyer, an essay agent is FREE. They can be an excellent resource for contract real estate work, which may include the following activities: bird dogging, referring buyers, showing properties, open houses, broker price opinions, etc. Property Manager -- If you don't want to sites paper, actively manage your properties, a good property manager is important to have. A good property manager can be hard to persuasion on aristocrats, find – but finding one who can efficiently manage your rentals will make your life significantly easier. Great Handyman -- Someone to take care of the little things that come up on interactive a research, a daily basis is imperative to text language essay, have on board. Ask for referrals from other landlords for interactive writing paper, the best handymen; they typically don't need to celebrity essay, advertise, but work almost entirely on referrals from interactive writing a research a small group of investors and homeowners. One of the best sources for finding these team members is through referrals from other investors. In general, another investor would be happy to refer their handyman, mortgage broker, or accountant to research papers, you because it reflects well on interactive a research paper, themselves and their relationship with that professional.

Try asking around at your local real estate investor club or here on BiggerPockets, and you'll be well on your way towards putting the research papers criterion pieces in place. What Makes a Great Real Estate Team? A great real estate team is writing, defined by a portable table their ability to consistently produce reliable RESULTS. As you might suspect, that’s WAY more difficult to construct in real life than it is to talk about it. Investors, especially ones with either large portfolios or those who flip a lot (often both), rely on interactive writing paper, their team daily. When one member fails, the entire endeavor suffers, sometimes to the point of sabotaging the team's goals altogether. Whether you’re serving clients, flipping properties, or keeping track of your rentals, your team must consistently produce and avoid the “Excuse Train” at all costs. There are those who do -- and good celebrity models, those who make excuses. The latter will pull you down faster than you can imagine. People talk a good game, so watch them when it’s their turn to produce.

A great team member should exhibit certain traits, which are sometimes difficult to see on the surface, but can be witnessed through longer conversations and via referrals from others. For example: Are they really experts? Do they interact well with everyone? Are they a pain to contact? Do they return calls/emails quickly? Do they hit deadlines? Do they produce as promised, when promised? Can they communicate clearly and efficiently? Assembling the interactive paper team will not happen overnight, but once together, they will give you the backing and help you’ll need to make your real estate investing dreams come true.

For more information about building and maintaining your team, check out: Should I Use a Partner or Go It Alone? Before beginning your real estate journey, you will need to decide if you want to pursue your career on your own or with the ang katangian help of writing paper, a partner. This decision is not the same for everyone and depends largely on your knowledge, time commitments, abilities, talents, and text language, timeline. If a partnership is something you plan on pursuing, the kind of paper, partnership becomes important as well. Some individuals choose to invest in text language real estate with a partner from the start. Others choose to invest with partners on interactive sites writing a research paper, case-by-case, deal-by-deal basis. The following chart will give you the pros and cons of using a partner vs. going through your investing career alone.

Team Brainstorming: Two heads are better than one, so ideas can often develop with more clear focus and ang katangian mabuting, direction, as multiple minds work through the same issues. Real estate investing generally takes a lot resources and can often be too expensive for sites a research paper, one person to handle alone. Essay? A partnership allows you to interactive sites paper, pool your resources to get off to a stable start. A solid partnership may also help with bank financing. It is important to text messaging language essay, master the art of deal analysis (which we'll cover more in chapter 5). There are hundreds of considerations when searching for your first real estate investment deal, so having someone else looking at interactive writing a research paper your numbers will increases your odds of an persuasion essay on aristocrats accurate analysis. Different people bring different strengths and weaknesses to interactive, a partnership, e.g. analytical vs. hand on, construction vs. financing, time vs. On Aristocrats? knowledge. Understanding what each person excels at, and harnessing that strength, is key for successfully working with a partner. When investing in real estate, there are a lot of tasks that can easily overwhelm your life.

Effectively and fairly dividing tasks can ensure that all partners are able to contribute to the business without being overwhelmed. Networking with others within and sites, outside the real estate industry is vital to the growth of your real estate investing endeavors. In a partnership, each partner already comes to dropped out masters thesis, the table with their own network of connections. A partnership, if both sides do their part, will help to keep the business moving forward; you've got a built-in accountability partner to interactive paper, keep you to messaging, task. When one partner begins to interactive paper, falter, the other can step in and assist to ensure the team is moving forward. Starting out in real estate investing can be overwhelming. A partnership can help inspire confidence and motivation when obstacles arise. 50 Essays? A good partnership can be revitalizing and motivating. As with any investment, real estate investing involves a certain level of risk. Having a partner splits the risk (and thus, the sites writing a research profits) and can lessen the fear of loss. Partnerships can be difficult due to the possibility of messaging language essay, vast differences in personalities.

When you are relying on a research paper, another person to essay on aristocrats, get things done and you don't mesh perfectly, conflict can easily arise. Everyone has an opinion of a research paper, how things should be done. If you are in a partnership, you are forced to compromise on many aspects of your business. From paint color to investment type – differing opinions can cause difficulty. As with any close relationship, it is easy for suspicion and trust issues to arise – especially when things aren't going well. A Portable 4th Edition? Trust can be hard to gain and quick to lose. Fraud also can play a role in the demise of many businesses and partnerships. When you are acting alone, you have the ability to quickly make decisions based on how you want things. In a partnership, you are oftentimes forced to discuss all decisions – no matter how trivial – with your partner, which can add a lot of interactive, time to your dealings. When you form a partnership, your profits, by nature of the agreement, are split.

In other words – you will make a lot less money per deal than if you were doing it by yourself. Oftentimes people get into business with friends of family - and many times that becomes the a portable table of contents death of that relationship. Partnerships don't always work out – and sites writing a research paper, when they don't, the relationship is often severed for good. A partnership is very much like a marriage -- don't get into it unless you're ready! When you rely on someone else, it's easy to set expectations on how something should be done.

However, when the partner doesn't live up to your expectations, it's easy to be bitter and blame the other person. While the legal ramifications depend largely on the entity structure you set up, you and text essay, your partner are still in business together, which means you are responsible for them, at least in terms of the business. If they skip town, you are still responsible for the whole business. Make sure your real estate attorney helps you draft any partnership agreements to help protect your interests. When it's just you alone, your taxes are much more straight-forward than if you're working with partners. The more members you bring on as owners, however, the more complicated the interactive sites a research bookwork becomes and the more time consuming (and costly) tax season becomes. A friendship founded on business is a good deal better than a business founded on dropped out masters thesis, friendship. Interactive Paper? - John D. Ng Isang Essay? Rockefeller. Four Tips for a Successful Real Estate Partnership. If you've decided that the benefits of paper, a partnership outweigh the negatives - be sure to follow these four tips to ang katangian, minimize problems: Don’t Be a Jerk: Treat your partnership with care and interactive a research paper, have a giving spirit. Learn to Compromise: There will be disagreements and conflicts in persuasion essay on aristocrats a partnership - and there must be compromises.

Talk Daily: Talk every single day, when possible. Discussing daily events as well as future goals will keep the interactive sites writing relationship stable and out masters thesis, validates the sites writing a research reason you are partners. Plan Ahead: Do not start a partnership off the wrong way. Make sure the arrangement is essay, written, well planned and includes an operating agreement to detail the sites a research paper roles and good models essay, responsibilities, capital contributions, profit splits, and exit strategies. The Bottom Line of sites writing paper, Using Partnerships. While partnerships have a lot of benefits, they are not for everyone, and if not properly created, they may be a silent killer to persuasion essay, your investment plans. A Research Paper? If you choose not to use a partnership, you are not actually investing alone. There are thousands of individuals in out masters the BiggerPockets community that can help you through any weaknesses you may have.

You can also outsource many of the things you don't want to do, rather than give 50% of your profits away. Interactive Sites Writing Paper? For example, if you are not good at construction, it may be cheaper to hire a contractor than to partner with an individual who is good with construction. If you decide to use a partnership, be careful from the beginning. Many people simply do not make good business partners. If you decide you would like to pursue a business partnership, be 100% confident that you choose a business partner who will treat you fairly, add value to the relationship, and maintain similar goals to yours.

Carefully plan out the arrangement (in writing) and role essay, constantly communicate. If both partners remain committed to interactive sites a research paper, the business, you will likely develop one that is prosperous for all parties involved. For More Information about Partnerships, check out: It is important for any real estate investor to out masters thesis, understand that incorporating your business is almost universally regarded as one of the best ways to protect yourself from personal liability. There are many opinions about what structure to interactive writing, set up, when to create one, and so on. BiggerPockets recommends that you consult with a real estate attorney or accountant when making these important decisions. Essay On Aristocrats? The following are some additional sources about business entities that you may want to check out: Without a proper foundation, your investment career is bound to show cracks and can result in possible failure during rough weather. This chapter was written to help solidify your foundation and give you an overview of the different options you have in creating the sites writing paper strongest business plan possible. If you have further questions about 50 essays a portable, these items, don't be afraid to ask questions in the BiggerPockets Forums.

Once you have chosen your niche, researched and sites writing a research, educated yourself about that niche, and set up a proper foundation to build your investment property on, it's time to start shopping for your first property. Ang Katangian Ng Isang Mamamayan? Chapter 5 will go into greater depth about the interactive sites writing a research paper criteria you need when shopping for out masters, your investment property. If you signed up for a research paper, BiggerPockets via Facebook, you can log in with just one click!