Happiness.professay.info #Proper citation research papers

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Proper citation research papers

Proper citation research papers

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Paper Masters Citation Formats

Proper citation research papers

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
Proper citation for research paper - r …

Best Essay Writers from our Essay Writing Service. Proper Research! There is nothing better than knowing that your essay is in good hands. About Project Management! That someone writes it professionally instead of you. Your words I need to proper citation research, do my essay are no longer worrying. You can just pay our essay writers and enjoy your life watching how your friends are still looking for some ways to avoid writing. Oedipus Character Essay! And there are some additional features, which make us better.

We guarantee original content, high quality in all our works and papers, personal attitude to any order. We work 24/7 and it makes us available for customers from all over the world. It means that wherever you stay, you can order an assignment and we will start to for a hell essay, work with it just in proper citation research, a few minutes. You just need to pay for 2012 essay writing and wait until it is done. We can call our business kind of proper citation research a - do my essay for me - business as this is the most frequent order from our customers. Of course, we work with different types of papers, including Ph.D. and MBA dissertations, reviews, course works, case studies, etc. Briefing Descent! The theme varies and we succeeded in proper research, different spheres of it. In fact, we can guide you through your education period writing any paper you need. Just join our essay writing community, and we will do everything within our power to become your only decision for any writing.

Every essay writer on our team understands the forest 2012 importance of timeframes, which is why absolutely all papers are delivered on time no exceptions whatsoever. Staying in touch with your essay writer ensures you get exactly what you are looking for. Feel free to share your ideas for proper research the best result ever! As a supreme writing service, we ensure the wake essay 2012 paper you get matches your expectations. You get free revisions with every order. Our essay writing service is available 24/7, so do not hesitate to contact us even if the deadline is tight! The sooner you pay to write an citation research papers, essay, the faster you get your paper.

Essay Writer - High-quality paper from essays by ralph waldo emerson, scratch. So do you still ask yourself how should I do my essay if I have no time? You have enough time for buying paper writing, though. Do not waste your time - just pay someone to write an essay for proper citation research papers school, college or university. We work with different academic styles so you may be sure that formatting will always be proper. Just indicate it when you create an resume, order, and our writers will use your recommendation for the formatting style.

Does my essay writers’ community grow each day? We have already cooperated with more than 2,500 professional paper writers. And if you decide to order write my essay service on our site, we guarantee you will find a paper writer who is good in your field. Moreover, if you have some complicated topics or a really narrow field for proper research investigation, we will find a paper writer who good at this. In this way, you will pay for an essay writer that really deserves to be paid. We also guarantee that our best paper writing service is performed by native English-speakers. Each work is by ralph emerson, checked twice before we send it for your approval. You will have some free revision period to make sure that everything is ok.

When you buy any piece of writing on research papers our website, you additionally get: Free revision Proofreading Deep researches of your subject Professional attitude Free consultations. Another important thing to series waldo, mention is that you pay for an essay writer, which has been working exclusively for you. It means that each paper is written from scratch, following research and investigation of the stated subject. We never copy information from other papers and do not give the same papers for different topics. We appreciate our reputation, and if we notice that some of our writers try to cheat, we stop it immediately and no longer cooperate with them. Proper Citation Research Papers! The write my essay community must be fair. That is project, a clue to proper citation research papers, success in any sphere, including writing.

How to calculate the wake forest essay 2012 price in essay writing? Each of the essay writing services has its own price. Proper Papers! It is obvious that the writing of project a college paper should be at a lower price than the writing of proper papers Ph.D. and MA dissertations. To know how much you should pay, you may use the calculator or contact our support team. They will evaluate the oedipus price and you will be able to citation research, pay for essays online using our website. All money transactions are protected so you may be sure that we will receive your payment and start to work on your order immediately. If you still hesitate whether to pay for essays online, you can check the systems we are working with. As you can notice, we use only certified systems.

It guarantees that each payment is secured. Contact our support team to know more details about payment and ways to use them to pay. Can I get some bonuses and use them to buy an essay later? Our write my essay company always offers some bonuses and special promotions for customers who regularly use our services. You can check our website regularly to know the resume college newest offers or to contact our support team so that they tell you what you can get if you pay for essay today. Even though we have the proper citation research papers most reasonable and fairest prices on the market, we still provide discounts. We know that our clients appreciate that and come back for new papers. Besides, they bring their friends, therefore we get new clients.

For example, we can offer you a discount for writing the next paper. You will receive money on your balance and will be able to use them when buying next paper. Pay attention that you can use the about management money for editing and proofreading service as well. Citation Research! This is by ralph waldo emerson, that case when the high price of write my essay is not a key to success. We choose to research papers, have more clients than to wake essay questions 2012, have so high prices that no one wants to work with us. But the best thing about this is that quality remains high, content is still original, and you get your paper on time.

Business must be fair both for citation research papers us and for you. Essays First Series Waldo! Cooperating with clients is far better than just working for money!

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Proper Citation For Research Paper - …

Remarks of President Barack Obama – State of the proper research papers, Union Address As Delivered. The White House is once again making the what's a narrative, full text of the proper citation research papers, State of the about project management, Union widely available online. The text, as prepared for delivery, is also available on Medium and Facebook notes, continuing efforts to citation papers meet people where they are and make the speech as accessible as possible. Through these digital platforms, people can follow along with the speech as they watch in essay, real time, view charts and infographics on proper research key areas, share their favorite lines, and provide feedback. Mr. Speaker, Mr. Vice President, Members of Congress, my fellow Americans: Tonight marks the eighth year that I’ve come here to report on the State of the Union. Descent Into Essay! And for citation research, this final one, I’m going to try to make it a little shorter. (Applause.) I know some of oedipus you are antsy to get back to Iowa. (Laughter.) I've been there. I'll be shaking hands afterwards if you want some tips. (Laughter.) And I understand that because it’s an election season, expectations for what we will achieve this year are low.

But, Mr. Speaker, I appreciate the constructive approach that you and the other leaders took at the end of proper citation research last year to pass a budget and make tax cuts permanent for working families. So I hope we can work together this year on some bipartisan priorities like criminal justice reform -- (applause) -- and helping people who are battling prescription drug abuse and heroin abuse. (Applause.) So, who knows, we might surprise the cynics again. But tonight, I want to go easy on project management the traditional list of proposals for the year ahead. Don’t worry, I’ve got plenty, from helping students learn to proper citation research write computer code to essays first series emerson personalizing medical treatments for patients. Citation Research! And I will keep pushing for a narrative, progress on the work that I believe still needs to be done. Citation Research! Fixing a broken immigration system. (Applause.) Protecting our kids from gun violence. (Applause.) Equal pay for equal work. (Applause.) Paid leave. (Applause.) Raising the minimum wage. (Applause.) All these things still matter to hardworking families.

They’re still the right thing to do. And I won't let up until they get done. But for my final address to essay questions this chamber, I don’t want to just talk about next year. I want to focus on the next five years, the next 10 years, and beyond. I want to focus on our future. We live in a time of extraordinary change -- change that’s reshaping the way we live, the citation papers, way we work, our planet, our place in the world. It’s change that promises amazing medical breakthroughs, but also economic disruptions that strain working families. It promises education for girls in character, the most remote villages, but also connects terrorists plotting an proper citation research, ocean away. Questions 2012! It’s change that can broaden opportunity, or widen inequality. And whether we like it or not, the proper citation research, pace of essays by ralph this change will only proper citation papers accelerate. America has been through big changes before -- wars and depression, the influx of new immigrants, workers fighting for a fair deal, movements to expand civil rights.

Each time, there have been those who told us to fear the future; who claimed we could slam the brakes on change; who promised to restore past glory if we just got some group or idea that was threatening America under control. And each time, we overcame those fears. We did not, in wake essay, the words of Lincoln, adhere to the “dogmas of the quiet past.” Instead we thought anew, and proper citation papers acted anew. We made change work for us, always extending America’s promise outward, to the next frontier, to more people. And because we did -- because we saw opportunity where others saw only peril -- we emerged stronger and better than before.

What was true then can be true now. Project Management! Our unique strengths as a nation -- our optimism and work ethic, our spirit of discovery, our diversity, our commitment to rule of law -- these things give us everything we need to ensure prosperity and security for citation, generations to come. In fact, it’s that spirit that made the about, progress of proper citation research these past seven years possible. It’s how we recovered from the resume from college, worst economic crisis in generations. It’s how we reformed our health care system, and reinvented our energy sector; how we delivered more care and benefits to our troops and veterans, and how we secured the freedom in citation, every state to marry the person we love. But such progress is not inevitable.

It’s the result of choices we make together. And we face such choices right now. Will we respond to the changes of our time with fear, turning inward as a nation, turning against each other as a people? Or will we face the future with confidence in essay, who we are, in what we stand for, in the incredible things that we can do together? So let’s talk about the future, and four big questions that I believe we as a country have to answer -- regardless of who the next President is, or who controls the next Congress. First, how do we give everyone a fair shot at opportunity and citation research papers security in this new economy? (Applause.) Second, how do we make technology work for us, and not against us -- especially when it comes to solving urgent challenges like climate change? (Applause.) Third, how do we keep America safe and lead the wake essay 2012, world without becoming its policeman? (Applause.) And finally, how can we make our politics reflect what’s best in us, and not what’s worst?

Let me start with the economy, and citation research papers a basic fact: The United States of America, right now, has the strongest, most durable economy in the world. (Applause.) We’re in the middle of the for a hell essay, longest streak of private sector job creation in history. (Applause.) More than 14 million new jobs, the strongest two years of job growth since the ‘90s, an proper citation research, unemployment rate cut in half. Our auto industry just had its best year ever. (Applause.) That's just part of a manufacturing surge that's created nearly 900,000 new jobs in what's, the past six years. And we’ve done all this while cutting our deficits by citation papers almost three-quarters. (Applause.) Anyone claiming that America’s economy is in decline is peddling fiction. (Applause.) Now, what is true -- and the reason that a lot of Americans feel anxious -- is that the economy has been changing in what's essay, profound ways, changes that started long before the proper papers, Great Recession hit; changes that have not let up. Today, technology doesn’t just replace jobs on the assembly line, but any job where work can be automated. First Series By Ralph Waldo! Companies in a global economy can locate anywhere, and they face tougher competition. As a result, workers have less leverage for a raise. Companies have less loyalty to their communities. And more and more wealth and income is concentrated at the very top.

All these trends have squeezed workers, even when they have jobs; even when the economy is growing. It’s made it harder for a hardworking family to papers pull itself out of poverty, harder for essays waldo, young people to start their careers, tougher for workers to proper research retire when they want to. Management! And although none of these trends are unique to America, they do offend our uniquely American belief that everybody who works hard should get a fair shot. For the research papers, past seven years, our goal has been a growing economy that works also better for everybody. We’ve made progress. But we need to make more. And despite all the series by ralph, political arguments that we’ve had these past few years, there are actually some areas where Americans broadly agree. We agree that real opportunity requires every American to get the education and training they need to land a good-paying job. The bipartisan reform of No Child Left Behind was an important start, and together, we’ve increased early childhood education, lifted high school graduation rates to proper papers new highs, boosted graduates in fields like engineering. In the coming years, we should build on that progress, by providing Pre-K for all and -- (applause) -- offering every student the hands-on computer science and math classes that make them job-ready on wake forest essay questions day one.

We should recruit and support more great teachers for research, our kids. (Applause.) And we have to make college affordable for every American. (Applause.) No hardworking student should be stuck in the red. We’ve already reduced student loan payments to a narrative essay 10 percent of a borrower’s income. And that's good. But now, we’ve actually got to cut the proper research papers, cost of college. (Applause.) Providing two years of community college at no cost for every responsible student is what's a narrative one of the best ways to citation research do that, and college I’m going to proper citation research keep fighting to get that started this year. (Applause.) It's the questions 2012, right thing to do. Papers! (Applause.) But a great education isn’t all we need in this new economy. Essay! We also need benefits and protections that provide a basic measure of security. It’s not too much of proper research a stretch to about management say that some of the only people in America who are going to work the proper papers, same job, in character essay, the same place, with a health and citation papers retirement package for 30 years are sitting in this chamber. Project Management! (Laughter.) For everyone else, especially folks in their 40s and citation papers 50s, saving for retirement or bouncing back from job loss has gotten a lot tougher. Americans understand that at some point in first by ralph waldo, their careers, in this new economy, they may have to retool and they may have to research retrain. But they shouldn’t lose what they’ve already worked so hard to build in the process. That’s why Social Security and Medicare are more important than ever.

We shouldn’t weaken them; we should strengthen them. (Applause.) And for Americans short of retirement, basic benefits should be just as mobile as everything else is today. That, by the way, is what the Affordable Care Act is all about. It’s about filling the gaps in employer-based care so that when you lose a job, or you go back to school, or you strike out and launch that new business, you’ll still have coverage. Nearly 18 million people have gained coverage so far. (Applause.) And in the process, health care inflation has slowed. And our businesses have created jobs every single month since it became law. Now, I’m guessing we won’t agree on health care anytime soon. (Applause.) A little applause right there. (Laughter.) Just a guess. But there should be other ways parties can work together to improve economic security.

Say a hardworking American loses his job -- we shouldn’t just make sure that he can get unemployment insurance; we should make sure that program encourages him to retrain for forest essay, a business that’s ready to proper research papers hire him. If that new job doesn’t pay as much, there should be a system of wage insurance in place so that he can still pay his bills. And even if he’s going from job to job, he should still be able to save for retirement and take his savings with him. Character! That’s the way we make the new economy work better for everybody. I also know Speaker Ryan has talked about his interest in tackling poverty. America is proper citation papers about giving everybody willing to briefing for a descent into essay work a chance, a hand up.

And I’d welcome a serious discussion about strategies we can all support, like expanding tax cuts for low-income workers who don't have children. (Applause.) But there are some areas where we just have to be honest -- it has been difficult to find agreement over the last seven years. And a lot of them fall under the category of what role the proper citation research papers, government should play in making sure the system’s not rigged in favor of the series emerson, wealthiest and biggest corporations. (Applause.) And it's an honest disagreement, and the American people have a choice to proper citation research make. I believe a thriving private sector is the oedipus character essay, lifeblood of our economy. I think there are outdated regulations that need to be changed. There is red tape that needs to proper citation be cut. (Applause.) There you go! Yes! (Applause.) But after years now of record corporate profits, working families won’t get more opportunity or bigger paychecks just by letting big banks or big oil or hedge funds make their own rules at about project management everybody else’s expense. (Applause.) Middle-class families are not going to research papers feel more secure because we allowed attacks on collective bargaining to go unanswered. Food Stamp recipients did not cause the financial crisis; recklessness on Wall Street did. (Applause.) Immigrants aren’t the resume, principal reason wages haven’t gone up; those decisions are made in the boardrooms that all too often put quarterly earnings over long-term returns.

It’s sure not the average family watching tonight that avoids paying taxes through offshore accounts. (Applause.) The point is, I believe that in this new economy, workers and citation research papers start-ups and small businesses need more of a voice, not less. The rules should work for them. (Applause.) And I'm not alone in this. This year I plan to lift up the management, many businesses who’ve figured out proper citation research papers, that doing right by their workers or their customers or their communities ends up being good for college, their shareholders. Citation Papers! (Applause.) And I want to spread those best practices across America. That's part of a brighter future. (Applause.)

In fact, it turns out many of our best corporate citizens are also our most creative. Wake! And this brings me to the second big question we as a country have to answer: How do we reignite that spirit of innovation to meet our biggest challenges? Sixty years ago, when the papers, Russians beat us into space, we didn’t deny Sputnik was up there. (Laughter.) We didn’t argue about the science, or shrink our research and development budget. We built a space program almost overnight. And 12 years later, we were walking on forest essay 2012 the moon. (Applause.) Now, that spirit of research papers discovery is in briefing, our DNA.

America is proper citation papers Thomas Edison and the Wright Brothers and George Washington Carver. America is about project Grace Hopper and Katherine Johnson and Sally Ride. America is every immigrant and entrepreneur from Boston to proper papers Austin to a narrative essay Silicon Valley, racing to shape a better world. (Applause.) That's who we are. And over the past seven years, we’ve nurtured that spirit. We’ve protected an open Internet, and taken bold new steps to get more students and low-income Americans online. (Applause.) We’ve launched next-generation manufacturing hubs, and online tools that give an entrepreneur everything he or she needs to start a business in a single day. But we can do so much more. Last year, Vice President Biden said that with a new moonshot, America can cure cancer. Papers! Last month, he worked with this Congress to first series by ralph give scientists at the National Institutes of Health the strongest resources that they’ve had in over a decade. Proper Research! (Applause.) So tonight, I’m announcing a new national effort to get it done.

And because he’s gone to the mat for all of us on oedipus character essay so many issues over the past 40 years, I’m putting Joe in charge of proper papers Mission Control. (Applause.) For the loved ones we’ve all lost, for about project, the families that we can still save, let’s make America the country that cures cancer once and for all. (Applause.) Medical research is proper citation critical. We need the same level of commitment when it comes to developing clean energy sources. (Applause.) Look, if anybody still wants to dispute the about project management, science around climate change, have at it. You will be pretty lonely, because you’ll be debating our military, most of America’s business leaders, the majority of the American people, almost the entire scientific community, and proper research papers 200 nations around the world who agree it’s a problem and intend to solve it. (Applause.) But even if -- even if the planet wasn’t at stake, even if 2014 wasn’t the warmest year on first series emerson record -- until 2015 turned out to citation papers be even hotter -- why would we want to pass up the chance for wake, American businesses to produce and sell the proper citation, energy of the future? (Applause.) Listen, seven years ago, we made the single biggest investment in clean energy in our history.

Here are the results. In fields from Iowa to Texas, wind power is now cheaper than dirtier, conventional power. On rooftops from Arizona to New York, solar is saving Americans tens of millions of dollars a year on their energy bills, and employs more Americans than coal -- in jobs that pay better than average. We’re taking steps to give homeowners the freedom to generate and store their own energy -- something, by the way, that environmentalists and Tea Partiers have teamed up to support. College! And meanwhile, we’ve cut our imports of foreign oil by nearly 60 percent, and cut carbon pollution more than any other country on Earth. Papers! (Applause.) Gas under two bucks a gallon ain’t bad, either. (Applause.) Now we’ve got to accelerate the transition away from essays by ralph old, dirtier energy sources.

Rather than subsidize the past, we should invest in the future -- especially in communities that rely on fossil fuels. We do them no favor when we don't show them where the trends are going. That’s why I’m going to push to change the way we manage our oil and coal resources, so that they better reflect the costs they impose on taxpayers and our planet. And that way, we put money back into proper papers, those communities, and put tens of thousands of Americans to work building a 21st century transportation system. (Applause.) Now, none of this is going to happen overnight. And, yes, there are plenty of entrenched interests who want to protect the status quo.

But the essays first, jobs we’ll create, the money we’ll save, the planet we’ll preserve -- that is the kind of proper citation future our kids and our grandkids deserve. And it's within our grasp. Climate change is just one of many issues where our security is linked to the rest of the from, world. And that’s why the third big question that we have to answer together is how to keep America safe and strong without either isolating ourselves or trying to nation-build everywhere there’s a problem. I told you earlier all the citation research papers, talk of America’s economic decline is political hot air.

Well, so is all the rhetoric you hear about our enemies getting stronger and America getting weaker. Let me tell you something. The United States of America is the most powerful nation on Earth. Period. (Applause.) Period. It’s not even close. It's not even close. (Applause.) It's not even close. We spend more on our military than the next eight nations combined. Our troops are the finest fighting force in the history of the world. (Applause.) No nation attacks us directly, or our allies, because they know that’s the path to ruin. Surveys show our standing around the world is higher than when I was elected to this office, and when it comes to every important international issue, people of the world do not look to character essay Beijing or Moscow to proper papers lead -- they call us. (Applause.) I mean, it's useful to level the set here, because when we don't, we don't make good decisions.

Now, as someone who begins every day with an intelligence briefing, I know this is a dangerous time. But that’s not primarily because of some looming superpower out there, and for a descent into hell certainly not because of diminished American strength. In today’s world, we’re threatened less by evil empires and more by failing states. The Middle East is going through a transformation that will play out for a generation, rooted in conflicts that date back millennia. Citation! Economic headwinds are blowing in from a Chinese economy that is in significant transition. Even as their economy severely contracts, Russia is pouring resources in to prop up Ukraine and Syria -- client states that they saw slipping away from their orbit. And the international system we built after World War II is now struggling to keep pace with this new reality. It’s up to us, the United States of America, to help remake that system. And to do that well it means that we’ve got to set priorities. Priority number one is oedipus essay protecting the American people and going after terrorist networks. (Applause.) Both al Qaeda and now ISIL pose a direct threat to our people, because in today’s world, even a handful of terrorists who place no value on human life, including their own, can do a lot of proper papers damage. They use the Internet to poison the minds of individuals inside our country.

Their actions undermine and destabilize our allies. We have to oedipus character essay take them out./p But as we focus on destroying ISIL, over-the-top claims that this is World War III just play into their hands. Masses of fighters on the back of pickup trucks, twisted souls plotting in apartments or garages -- they pose an enormous danger to civilians; they have to be stopped. But they do not threaten our national existence. (Applause.) That is the story ISIL wants to tell. That’s the kind of propaganda they use to recruit. We don’t need to build them up to show that we’re serious, and we sure don't need to proper push away vital allies in this fight by echoing the lie that ISIL is somehow representative of one of the oedipus character essay, world’s largest religions. (Applause.) We just need to citation call them what they are -- killers and fanatics who have to briefing for a descent into essay be rooted out, hunted down, and destroyed. (Applause.)

And that’s exactly what we’re doing. For more than a year, America has led a coalition of more than 60 countries to cut off ISIL’s financing, disrupt their plots, stop the flow of terrorist fighters, and stamp out their vicious ideology. With nearly 10,000 air strikes, we’re taking out their leadership, their oil, their training camps, their weapons. We’re training, arming, and supporting forces who are steadily reclaiming territory in Iraq and citation papers Syria. If this Congress is serious about winning this war, and wants to send a message to our troops and the world, authorize the use of military force against oedipus character essay, ISIL. Take a vote. (Applause.) Take a vote. But the citation, American people should know that with or without congressional action, ISIL will learn the same lessons as terrorists before them. Resume! If you doubt America’s commitment -- or mine -- to see that justice is done, just ask Osama bin Laden. (Applause.) Ask the leader of al Qaeda in Yemen, who was taken out last year, or the perpetrator of the Benghazi attacks, who sits in a prison cell. When you come after Americans, we go after you. (Applause.) And it may take time, but we have long memories, and our reach has no limits. Citation! (Applause.) Our foreign policy hast to be focused on the threat from ISIL and oedipus al Qaeda, but it can’t stop there.

For even without ISIL, even without al Qaeda, instability will continue for research papers, decades in many parts of the world -- in the Middle East, in Afghanistan, parts of Pakistan, in parts of Central America, in Africa, and Asia. Some of these places may become safe havens for new terrorist networks. Others will just fall victim to ethnic conflict, or famine, feeding the project, next wave of refugees. The world will look to us to help solve these problems, and our answer needs to be more than tough talk or calls to carpet-bomb civilians. That may work as a TV sound bite, but it doesn’t pass muster on the world stage. We also can’t try to take over proper papers, and rebuild every country that falls into a narrative essay, crisis, even if it's done with the best of intentions. (Applause.) That’s not leadership; that’s a recipe for quagmire, spilling American blood and treasure that ultimately will weaken us. It’s the lesson of proper research Vietnam; it's the lesson of Iraq -- and briefing descent we should have learned it by citation research now. Oedipus Essay! (Applause.) Fortunately, there is a smarter approach, a patient and citation papers disciplined strategy that uses every element of management our national power.

It says America will always act, alone if necessary, to protect our people and our allies; but on citation issues of global concern, we will mobilize the descent into essay, world to work with us, and make sure other countries pull their own weight. That’s our approach to conflicts like Syria, where we’re partnering with local forces and leading international efforts to help that broken society pursue a lasting peace. That’s why we built a global coalition, with sanctions and principled diplomacy, to prevent a nuclear-armed Iran. And as we speak, Iran has rolled back its nuclear program, shipped out proper citation papers, its uranium stockpile, and the world has avoided another war. (Applause.) That’s how we stopped the spread of Ebola in West Africa. (Applause.) Our military, our doctors, our development workers -- they were heroic; they set up the platform that then allowed other countries to join in behind us and stamp out project management, that epidemic. Hundreds of thousands, maybe a couple million lives were saved. That’s how we forged a Trans-Pacific Partnership to open markets, and protect workers and the environment, and citation papers advance American leadership in Asia. It cuts 18,000 taxes on products made in resume from college, America, which will then support more good jobs here in America. Proper Citation Papers! With TPP, China does not set the rules in that region; we do. You want to show our strength in this new century? Approve this agreement.

Give us the tools to enforce it. It's the essay questions 2012, right thing to do. (Applause.) Let me give you another example. Fifty years of isolating Cuba had failed to promote democracy, and set us back in Latin America. That’s why we restored diplomatic relations -- (applause) -- opened the door to citation papers travel and commerce, positioned ourselves to improve the lives of the Cuban people. (Applause.) So if you want to consolidate our leadership and first series by ralph waldo emerson credibility in the hemisphere, recognize that the proper papers, Cold War is over -- lift the embargo. (Applause.)

The point is American leadership in the 21st century is not a choice between ignoring the rest of the world -- except when we kill terrorists -- or occupying and series by ralph waldo emerson rebuilding whatever society is unraveling. Leadership means a wise application of citation papers military power, and rallying the world behind causes that are right. It means seeing our foreign assistance as a part of our national security, not something separate, not charity. When we lead nearly 200 nations to the most ambitious agreement in hell, history to fight climate change, yes, that helps vulnerable countries, but it also protects our kids. When we help Ukraine defend its democracy, or Colombia resolve a decades-long war, that strengthens the international order we depend on. When we help African countries feed their people and citation papers care for the sick -- (applause) -- it's the right thing to do, and it prevents the next pandemic from project reaching our shores. Right now, we’re on track to end the proper papers, scourge of HIV/AIDS.

That's within our grasp. (Applause.) And we have the chance to accomplish the same thing with malaria -- something I’ll be pushing this Congress to what's a narrative fund this year. (Applause.) That's American strength. That's American leadership. And that kind of leadership depends on the power of our example. That’s why I will keep working to proper research shut down the from, prison at Guantanamo. (Applause.) It is proper research expensive, it is unnecessary, and it only serves as a recruitment brochure for our enemies. Essay! (Applause.) There’s a better way. (Applause.) And that’s why we need to reject any politics -- any politics -- that targets people because of race or religion. (Applause.) Let me just say this. This is not a matter of political correctness. This is a matter of understanding just what it is that makes us strong. The world respects us not just for our arsenal; it respects us for our diversity, and our openness, and the way we respect every faith. His Holiness, Pope Francis, told this body from the very spot that I'm standing on tonight that “to imitate the proper papers, hatred and violence of tyrants and murderers is the best way to take their place.” When politicians insult Muslims, whether abroad or our fellow citizens, when a mosque is vandalized, or a kid is called names, that doesn’t make us safer.

That’s not telling it like it is. It’s just wrong. (Applause.) It diminishes us in the eyes of the world. It makes it harder to achieve our goals. It betrays who we are as a country. (Applause.) “We the People.” Our Constitution begins with those three simple words, words we’ve come to recognize mean all the people, not just some; words that insist we rise and fall together, and that's how we might perfect our Union. And that brings me to the fourth, and maybe the most important thing that I want to say tonight. The future we want -- all of us want -- opportunity and security for our families, a rising standard of living, a sustainable, peaceful planet for our kids -- all that is within our reach. But it will only happen if we work together. It will only happen if we can have rational, constructive debates. It will only essays waldo emerson happen if we fix our politics.

A better politics doesn’t mean we have to agree on everything. This is a big country -- different regions, different attitudes, different interests. That’s one of our strengths, too. Our Founders distributed power between states and branches of government, and expected us to proper papers argue, just as they did, fiercely, over the size and shape of government, over commerce and foreign relations, over the meaning of liberty and the imperatives of essays series by ralph waldo emerson security. But democracy does require basic bonds of trust between its citizens. It doesn’t work if we think the people who disagree with us are all motivated by malice. Proper Papers! It doesn’t work if we think that our political opponents are unpatriotic or trying to wake forest essay weaken America. Democracy grinds to proper research a halt without a willingness to compromise, or when even basic facts are contested, or when we listen only to those who agree with us. Our public life withers when only the most extreme voices get all the attention. Resume! And most of all, democracy breaks down when the proper research, average person feels their voice doesn’t matter; that the system is rigged in favor of the rich or the powerful or some special interest.

Too many Americans feel that way right now. About Management! It’s one of the few regrets of my presidency -- that the rancor and proper papers suspicion between the parties has gotten worse instead of better. A Narrative! I have no doubt a president with the proper citation, gifts of Lincoln or Roosevelt might have better bridged the divide, and what's essay I guarantee I’ll keep trying to be better so long as I hold this office. But, my fellow Americans, this cannot be my task -- or any President’s -- alone. There are a whole lot of research papers folks in this chamber, good people who would like to see more cooperation, would like to see a more elevated debate in Washington, but feel trapped by first series waldo the imperatives of getting elected, by the noise coming out of your base. I know; you’ve told me. It's the proper research, worst-kept secret in Washington.

And a lot of you aren't enjoying being trapped in about management, that kind of rancor. But that means if we want a better politics -- and I'm addressing the proper, American people now -- if we want a better politics, it’s not enough just to change a congressman or change a senator or even change a President. From! We have to change the system to reflect our better selves. I think we've got to end the practice of drawing our congressional districts so that politicians can pick their voters, and not the other way around. Citation Research! (Applause.) Let a bipartisan group do it. (Applause.) We have to reduce the influence of money in our politics, so that a handful of families or hidden interests can’t bankroll our elections. (Applause.) And if our existing approach to campaign finance reform can’t pass muster in oedipus character essay, the courts, we need to work together to find a real solution -- because it's a problem. And most of you don't like raising money. I know; I've done it. (Applause.) We’ve got to make it easier to vote, not harder. Citation Research Papers! (Applause.) We need to modernize it for the way we live now. College! (Applause.) This is America: We want to make it easier for people to participate. And over the course of this year, I intend to travel the country to push for reforms that do just that. But I can’t do these things on my own. (Applause.) Changes in our political process -- in not just who gets elected, but how they get elected -- that will only happen when the American people demand it. It depends on you.

That’s what’s meant by a government of, by, and for papers, the people. What I’m suggesting is hard. Resume! It’s a lot easier to proper citation research be cynical; to about accept that change is not possible, and proper politics is hopeless, and the problem is essays by ralph waldo emerson all the folks who are elected don't care, and to believe that our voices and actions don’t matter. But if we give up now, then we forsake a better future. Those with money and power will gain greater control over citation, the decisions that could send a young soldier to war, or allow another economic disaster, or roll back the equal rights and briefing descent hell voting rights that generations of Americans have fought, even died, to secure. And then, as frustration grows, there will be voices urging us to fall back into our respective tribes, to citation papers scapegoat fellow citizens who don’t look like us, or pray like us, or vote like we do, or share the project management, same background. We can’t afford to proper research papers go down that path. It won’t deliver the character, economy we want. It will not produce the proper citation research, security we want. But most of all, it contradicts everything that makes us the envy of the world.

So, my fellow Americans, whatever you may believe, whether you prefer one party or no party, whether you supported my agenda or fought as hard as you could against it -- our collective futures depends on essays first series by ralph emerson your willingness to uphold your duties as a citizen. Proper Research Papers! To vote. To speak out. Wake Forest Questions! To stand up for others, especially the weak, especially the vulnerable, knowing that each of us is only here because somebody, somewhere, stood up for us. (Applause.) We need every American to proper citation stay active in our public life -- and not just during election time -- so that our public life reflects the goodness and about the decency that I see in the American people every single day. It is not easy. Our brand of democracy is hard.

But I can promise that a little over a year from now, when I no longer hold this office, I will be right there with you as a citizen, inspired by those voices of fairness and vision, of grit and good humor and kindness that helped America travel so far. Voices that help us see ourselves not, first and foremost, as black or white, or Asian or Latino, not as gay or straight, immigrant or native born, not as Democrat or Republican, but as Americans first, bound by a common creed. Proper Research Papers! Voices Dr. King believed would have the wake forest 2012, final word -- voices of unarmed truth and unconditional love. And they’re out there, those voices. They don’t get a lot of attention; they don't seek a lot of fanfare; but they’re busy doing the work this country needs doing. I see them everywhere I travel in research, this incredible country of ours.

I see you, the American people. And in your daily acts of citizenship, I see our future unfolding. I see it in the worker on the assembly line who clocked extra shifts to keep his company open, and the boss who pays him higher wages instead of laying him off. I see it in the Dreamer who stays up late to finish her science project, and the teacher who comes in early because he knows she might someday cure a disease. I see it in the American who served his time, and made mistakes as a child but now is dreaming of resume from starting over citation, -- and I see it in the business owner who gives him that second chance. The protester determined to prove that justice matters -- and the young cop walking the oedipus character, beat, treating everybody with respect, doing the brave, quiet work of keeping us safe. (Applause.) I see it in the soldier who gives almost everything to save his brothers, the nurse who tends to him till he can run a marathon, the community that lines up to cheer him on. It’s the son who finds the citation papers, courage to wake questions come out proper research papers, as who he is, and the father whose love for that son overrides everything he’s been taught. (Applause.) I see it in the elderly woman who will wait in line to a narrative essay cast her vote as long as she has to; the new citizen who casts his vote for proper research, the first time; the a narrative, volunteers at the polls who believe every vote should count -- because each of them in different ways know how much that precious right is proper research papers worth.

That's the America I know. That’s the college, country we love. Research Papers! Clear-eyed. Big-hearted. Undaunted by challenge. Essays First Series Waldo! Optimistic that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. Proper Citation Research Papers! (Applause.) That’s what makes me so hopeful about our future.

I believe in essays by ralph emerson, change because I believe in you, the research, American people. And that’s why I stand here confident as I have ever been that the State of our Union is strong. (Applause.) Thank you, God bless you. God bless the United States of briefing descent America.

Best Essay Writers Here -
Proper citation in research paper - …

writing an admission essay 100 plus. Essay Formatting Lab Report Math Problem Movie Review Personal Statement PowerPoint Presentation plain PowerPoint Presentation with Speaker Notes Proofreading. Visual Arts and Film Studies Religion and research Theology Philosophy History English Music Literature Linguistics Ethics Archaeology Anthropology. Biology Chemistry Physics (including Earth and oedipus character essay space sciences) Microbiology Astronomy Mathematics Statistics Earth and Space sciences. Agriculture Architecture Design and Technology Engineering and Construction Environmental studies Health sciences and medicine Education Nursing Military sciences Family and consumer science.

cost +30% $14,99 $9,99 $24.99 Extra charge $3,99. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Please read these Terms and proper Conditions (“Terms” and/or “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the website (“Website”). Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse.

Your access to and use of what's, Website are conditioned on your full acceptance and compliance with these Terms and proper research Conditions and this Website Privacy Policy, which are published at and which are incorporated herein by reference (“Privacy Policy”). These Terms and Conditions and character Privacy Policy are applied to all visitors, users and papers others who access or use this Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to be bound by briefing descent these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Research Papers! If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Policy or any part of them, you must not use this Website. Capitalized terms defined in these Terms and Conditions shall have no other meaning but set forward in this section. The following terminology is resume, applied to proper citation research papers these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy and Refund and Revision Policy: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to college you, the citation research person accessing this Website and accepting these Terms and Conditions. “We”, “Us” and “Ourselves” refers to website. Any use of the above terminology or other words in about project management, the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to citation research same. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for resume from college, investigations or prevention of proper citation research papers, fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit to is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the by ralph waldo accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older and/or have full legal capacity to proper citation research papers enter into legally binding relations; and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law, regulation, and/or your college/university/school rules.

Your profile may be deleted and Services provided to you may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are less than 18 years of age and/or do not have full legal capacity to enter into for a descent hell legally binding relations. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of proper citation research papers, fraud or network abuse. Subjected to a narrative essay full compliance with these Terms and Conditions, shall provide academic writing services as described more fully on the Website (“Services”). Services may include, but not be limited to, providing our Clients with dissertations, research papers, book reports, term papers, and citation papers other types of assignments written by team (“Paper”) which are intended for research/reference purposes and for your personal use only. Services may include editing, proofreading, paraphrasing, or formatting existing papers of briefing for a into hell essay, our Clients. Proper Citation! Please note that rewriting an existing paper that contains 40% or more plagiarized content may qualify as providing you with a custom Paper and shall be charged for accordingly.

Please note that Services may be provided only to essays first waldo emerson the users who submit an appropriate order form at the Website and citation research may charge fees for such Services. The Services are provided according to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the specific commercial provisions and policies (including Privacy Policy, Refund Policy, etc.) as detailed on the Website, and essay these provisions and policies may be amended or changed from time to research papers time. The format of the resume from Papers we provide: 12 point Times New Roman; Bibliography on proper papers, a separate page; Approximately 250 words per page; One inch margin top, bottom, left, right; Title and Reference pages are free of about project, charge. In case Client needs a single-spaced Paper they are to pay a double fee.

The standard Paper formatting includes a Title page , main content of the proper research papers Paper, and a Reference page. Note that you pay only for the main content of the Paper, while a Title page and resume college a Reference page are provided free of charge. reserves the right to use any relevant materials available, such as books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications, etc., unless the Client indicates some specific sources to be used. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. PLACING AN ORDER. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of citation research, fraud or network abuse. When placing your order, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for any possible consequences and misunderstandings, in case you provide us with inaccurate and/or incorrect and/or unfaithful information. Please be advised that you will be asked to give final confirmation to the instructions you provide in order details. Your Paper instructions should be confirmed in your Order Tracking Area within 3 hours after placing your order (and within 1 hour for orders with urgency less than 24 hours). Orders without instructions will not be worked on and may be delayed and from you accept sole responsibility for such delay. guarantees that the delivered Paper will meet only confirmed requirements.

You must not change the instructions once you have confirmed them. Proper Citation Research! Any alterations to confirmed instructions are considered as additional order, thereby requiring additional payment. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. All payments are due upon about project management, receipt. If the payment is not received or payment method is declined, the Client forfeits of Services. All fees are exclusive of all taxes and/or levies, and/or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes and/or levies, and/or duties. You agree to pay any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Services and proper research papers payments made by you under these Terms. If at about any time you contact your bank or credit card company and decline or otherwise reject the charge of any payment, this act will be considered as a breach of citation, your obligation hereunder and wake forest essay questions your use of the proper citation research Services will be automatically terminated. Use of resume, stolen credit card and/or any credit card fraud is considered to be a serious crime. closely cooperates with our payment provider to prevent and proper fight online fraud.

In case of any online fraud, appropriate state authorities will be contacted immediately. By doing a chargeback, you agree to give up all your rights to the Paper automatically. At the same time, you authorize to oedipus essay publish the completed Paper and start the authorship procedure that will allow us to research papers determine if you have used any parts of the essays first by ralph Paper. Proper Citation! The procedure may include contacting your school officials and/or posting your full details along with the completed Paper online. reserves the forest essay right to change its prices at any time in its sole discretion and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at citation papers the Website and become effective immediately without need for briefing for a into essay, further notice to any Client and/or user. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. We care about our Clients and are always looking for proper citation research, ways to offer them the first waldo emerson best value for citation research papers, money. One method we use is a discount system. , at its sole discretion, shall have the right to forest essay 2012 provide our Clients with discount programs as described more fully and published on proper citation papers, the Website.

Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. According to our loyalty program, you earn back 10% of your total bill in Points (1 currency unit (inter alia USD/ EUR/ GBP etc.) = 1 Point) after you make your first order. Your Points are accumulated on your Credit Balance. “Credit Balance” is an account for Points of a Client which can be used for future purchases on the Website exclusively. You can use your Points for into, your next purchases on the Website exclusively. Your Points cannot be refunded.

The discount may be obtained by proper citation research the use of the promo code. The amount of Points added to oedipus character essay the Credit Balance is citation research, calculated on wake forest essay questions 2012, the basis of the papers order price excluding the resume applied discount (if any). Later, 5% of every next order (not including credits) is added to your Credit Balance. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of proper, fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. will issue a refund to you only according to these Terms. offers a 14-day money back period for first series, Papers less than 20 pages and a 30-day period for Papers more than 20 pages (”Refund Period”). Refund Period begins on the date of Client`s order deadline and expires on the last day of the Refund Period. In case you are not satisfied with any of the Services, you can submit a refund request according to these Terms within the Refund Period. Citation Papers! Once the project management Refund Period elapses, will not refund any amounts paid. If the order is not completed and/or the Paper is research, not downloaded or delivered in its complete form by essays series or to papers you, the full refund is issued at any time. In the event of order cancellation, the what's a narrative funds will be debited back only to the account of the initial payment within 5-7 business days from the research papers time of cancellation request.

In other case assesses refund requests on a case-by-case basis as there are usually unique reasons as to why a refund request is made. Please note that if you request a refund, we may require documented proof that the quality of college, your order is low (e.g., scan copy of citation papers, your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). Should you feel it necessary to make a refund request, we will immediately forward your order to our Quality Assurance Department. After comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. Any refund request must be made within the Refund Period.

In case reimburses the money because of mistakes or some irrelevance to the initial instructions, our Quality Assurance Department, at its sole discretion, evaluates the quality of the project Paper and refunds an amount comparable to proper citation papers the percentage of incorrect content in about project, the Paper and proper citation research papers mistakes present in it. provides various methods of forest essay 2012, contact (i.e. email, telephone, message board, and live chat) to proper citation research facilitate communication between you, us and the writer assigned to complete an order. Wake Forest Questions 2012! Using any of these methods, our Customer Support Center is available to you at proper citation research any time and will respond to any refund request or other issue promptly. However, if such a request is not received using any of the aforementioned methods within the Refund Period, will not be obliged to honor or consider the above said request. Should the Paper delivery be delayed due to unexpected circumstances, from the side of , we may provide compensation for the breach of the essays first series waldo order deadline in the form of a credit or a discount to be used towards your next order with us. Please be informed that delivery time deviation is not a subject to refund. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of citation papers, fraud or network abuse. Any revision request or complaint in regards to briefing descent essay a Paper that has provided must be made within the revision period (“Revision Period”). offers a 14-day Revision Period for Papers less than 20 pages and a 30-day period for Papers more than 20 pages. Proper Citation Research Papers! Revision Period begins on resume from, the date of Client`s order deadline and expires on citation papers, the last day of the Revision Period. After that point, no revision and/or complaint will be accepted.

recognizes that orders vary in size and complexity; as a result, dissertation, thesis and/or other sufficiently large assignment may be granted 30-day Revision Period. Sufficiency in wake forest essay questions, the size of the Paper will be determined by in its sole discretion. In case a request for revision is not submitted within the Revision Period, tacitly accepts that the Client is satisfied with the Paper and requires no further actions to be taken in regards to the Paper unless extra payment is citation papers, provided or a new order is placed. Upon receiving your completed assignment you are entitled to a free revision should the Paper fail to meet your instructions or defined the requirements in any way. When this is the case, you are entitled to wake essay questions request as many revisions as may be required to proper citation research papers make the Paper consistent and what's essay compliant with your instructions. During the Revision Period the request for revision may be made at any time. All revisions must be based on proper citation research papers, the original order instructions. If at the time of the revision request you provide new, additional, or differing instructions, this will be interpreted as an application for new Paper and thus, will require an additional payment.

Furthermore, should you request a revision after the Revision Period, it will also be considered as a new order requiring an additional payment. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. We may require you to supply us with personal identifying information, and we may also legally consult other sources to obtain information about you. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize us to what's a narrative make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the information that you provide us with. Proper Research! We may do this directly or by first series emerson verifying your information against third party databases; or through other sources. Essentially, verification procedure involves, inter alia, confirming that the proper papers order is authentic and that the cardholder is aware of charges by about management placing a phone call to them, and in certain cases by requesting some additional documents to be submitted for verification to our Risk Department.

In order to proper research papers ensure timely delivery of your order, this procedure must be completed quickly and without delay. Therefore, it is vital to provide accurate and valid phone numbers. Failure to descent into essay verify an order may result in proper papers, order cancellation or the order being placed on hold. You consent to our processing your personal information for the purposes of providing the Services, including for verification purposes as set out essays series by ralph waldo herein. You also consent to the use of such data for communicating with you, for statutory and accounting purposes. You acknowledge that you have read and consented to 's Privacy Policy. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for research papers, investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. will not be liable to waldo you in relation to proper citation papers the contents of, the descent into essay use of, or otherwise in proper citation research papers, connection with, this Website:

for failure to learn the resume from material covered by the Paper; and. for your final grade; and. for the outcome or consequences of submission the Paper to any academic institution; and. excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in proper citation papers, connection with your use of this Website. The latter includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and questions the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.

Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of proper citation papers, fraud or network abuse. The Paper provided to about project management you by remains our property and is the subject to copyright and proper research papers other intellectual property rights under local and international laws conventions. The Paper is intended for your personal use only and it may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes without our prior written consent. You agree not to engage in what's a narrative, the use, copying, or distribution of Papers other than expressly permitted herein. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for citation research papers, investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for what's a narrative essay, investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse.

We post Clients` testimonials on our Website which may contain personal information (first name or initials). Hereby by accessing or using this Website, you provide us with your consent to proper research post your first name/initials along with your testimonial on our Website. We ensure our posting these testimonials does not interfere with your confidentiality. If you wish to request the about project management removal of your testimonial, you may contact us at [emailprotected] Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at proper research any time and your continued use of the Website will signify your acceptance of briefing for a into hell, any adjustment, improvements and/or alterations to these Terms and Conditions. Research! You are, therefore, advised to re-read these Terms and about project Conditions on proper, a regular basis. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for essays first series waldo, investigations or prevention of proper citation papers, fraud or network abuse. This web site is emerson, owned and operated by Viatta Business Ltd.

Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. HEXO+ Self-Flying Camera Drone, with a suggested retail price of $1,249.00 USD («Main prize»). FreePage (single use) SMS inform (single use) Plagiarism Report (single use) 50$ to your bonus balance which you can use in 365 days 100$ to your bonus balance which you can use in 365 days. 2. Promotional Period. The promotion begins on 7.18.2017, at 9:00 am and ends onFraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Citation! 7.28.2017Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. at 10:00 pm.

Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. In a Business Transfer We may sell, disclose, or transfer information about for a descent essay You as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third-parties as a business asset in the transaction. Each time You visit the Website, Personal Information is proper citation research, automatically gathered. We may also purchase or obtain Personal Information (for example, e-mail lists, postal mail lists, demographic and marketing data) from character others. If You provide Your user account password and/or security question responses to third parties they will have access to Your Personal Information when they access Your user account with Your account password. 0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545. You should refer to this Policy often for the latest information and the effective date of proper research, any changes. “Web Beacons” We may also use web beacons (small graphic images on a web page or an HTML e-mail) to briefing for a descent hell monitor interaction with our websites or e-mails.

Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. Information We Collect Automatically We automatically collect a variety of proper, information associated with Your use of our Services. Web beacons are generally invisible because they are very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and management the same color as the background of the web page or e-mail message. When You purchase our Services, the payment system will require your personal, contact, billing and credit information.Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. Examples of automatically collected personal information include, but are not limited to: IP address, Collection Date, Publisher Name, Connection Speed, Day of Week Time of Day (hour), Language settings, Country, City (relating to IP address, if available). Information From Other Sources We may also obtain information about You from other sources. We may obtain Your consent in writing; online, through “click-through” agreements; when You accept the proper citation terms of about management, disclosures for certain Services; orally, when You interact with our customer service representatives. We may, however, disclose Your information to proper research unaffiliated third-parties as follows: With Your Consent We may disclose Personal Information about project You to third-parties with Your consent. If we make changes we may provide You with additional notice (such as adding a statement to the homepage of our Website or sending You a notification).

Retention and research Disposal We retain information only for as long as we have a business or tax need or as applicable laws, regulations and/or government orders allow. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. To Our Service Providers We may disclose information to third-party vendors and wake forest essay partners who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf (for example, credit/debit card processing, billing, customer service, auditing, and marketing). For example, some of the ways You may provide information to us include: When You purchase our Services, the payment system will require your personal, contact, billing and credit information. However, we do not share Personal Information outside of our corporate family for advertising purposes without Your consent. To Third-Parties We encourage You not to proper research papers share Your password. When we dispose of resume from, Personal Information, we use reasonable procedures designed to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media). Advertising You may see advertisements when You visit our Website. This information is used by advertisers to determine which ads may be more relevant to You.

Marketing We may use information we collect to proper citation contact You about resume from our and/or third-party products, services, and citation research offers that We believe You may find of interest. When You interact with our Customer Service representatives, enter information on our Website, submit survey responses, or pay for character, Services, we may also collect Personal Information and other information. You should always take care with how You handle and disclose your Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure e-mail, social networks or other internet channels. For example, some of the ways we may automatically collect information include: Cookies and similar technologies “Cookies” A “cookie” is a small text file that a web site can place on research, Your computer's hard drive in order, for example, to about project management collect information about citation research Your activities on essay, the Website. PRIVACY POLICY This Privacy Policy (“Policy”) describes how information about You is papers, collected, used and disclosed and provides other important privacy information, describes when and how we may change this Policy, and about project tells You how to contact us with any questions or comments. As a result, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee You against proper the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control, and You provide Personal Information to us at Your own risk. WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU We do not sell, license, rent, or otherwise provide Your Personal Information to resume college unaffiliated third-parties (parties outside our corporate family) without Your consent. For example, We may receive credit information from third-party sources before initiating Your service. In general, this information does not identify You personally. We collect information about You and computer(s) You use when You use our Services or otherwise interact with us. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU Protecting Your Information We use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information from proper research unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is resume, under our control.

This web site is owned and proper papers operated by Viatta Business Ltd. When You establish or modify Your user account online, We may collect user identification information, passwords, and/or security question responses that You will use for future sign-on. We may use, or we may engage third-parties to use on our behalf, cookies or similar web tags (small data text files placed on your computer or device) or similar technologies to identify Your computer or device and project management record Your preferences and citation papers other data so that our Website can personalize Your visit(s), see which areas and features of our Website are popular, and first waldo emerson improve our Website and Your experience. De-Identified Information We may provide information that does not identify You personally to third-parties for research papers, marketing, advertising or other purposes. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU We use the information We collect for a variety of business purposes, such as: To provide and bill for wake essay questions 2012, Services You purchase; To deliver and confirm Services You obtain from us; To verify Your identity and maintain a record of Your transactions and research interactions with us; To provide customer services to You; To create, modify, improve, enhance, remove or fix our Services and their performance; To identify and suggest products or services that might interest You; To make internal business decisions about character essay current and future Service offerings; To provide You customized user experiences, including personalized Services offerings; To protect our rights, interests, safety and property and proper research that of our customers, service providers and descent into essay other third parties; and proper citation papers To comply with law or as required for legal purposes. PRIVACY POLICY UPDATES How We Communicate Changes to This Policy We may update this Policy at into hell any time to papers provide updates to project or clarification of our practices. We may help advertisers better reach our customers by providing certain customer information, including geographic information, language preferences or demographic information obtained from other companies. We need to citation research papers use cookies on college, the Website to enhance the user experience and avoid multiple logins or password authentication requests. HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS COLLECTED We collect information about You in three primary ways: Information You Provide We collect information that You provide to us when You apply for and use and/or purchase our Services or otherwise communicate with us.

For Legal Process Protection We may disclose Personal Information, and proper papers other information about from You, or Your communications, where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary: to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for services and citation papers products (including to collection agencies in order to obtain payment for our products and services); to protect our rights or interests, or property or safety or that of others; in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere; to facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations; or in an emergency situation. We may monitor and record phone calls, e-mails, live chats, or other communications between You and our Customer Service representatives or other employees or representatives. We may contact You by telephone, postal mail, e-mail, or other methods. PERSONAL INFORMATION “Personal Information” means information that we directly associate with a specific person or entity (for example: name; addresses; telephone numbers; email address; payment information; device location etc. Web Browsing Activity When accessing our Website, We automatically collect certain information about Your computer and wake Your visit, such as your IP address, browser type, date and time, the citation papers web page You visited before visiting our Website, Your activities and purchases on resume, our Website, and proper citation other analytical information associated with the Website. “Client”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website and accepting these Privacy Policy. Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of for a descent, fraud or network abuse. A Partner is an individual who refers customers. A Referral is an individual who requests a service via the referral link given by proper research papers a Partner. With the briefing for a descent hell essay first order, a Referral acquires a 15% discount on proper papers, the order, while a Partner receives $50 to the Referral Balance. With further purchases, a Partner earns 5% of the Referral’s total order price.

All money earned with the Referral Program is oedipus essay, stored on papers, your Referral Balance. A Partner can transfer the money to the Bonus Balance and use it to descent purchase a service. It is possible to transfer the research papers sum to the Partner’s PayPal account (no less than $20).

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
Proper citation for research paper - …

31 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples. Proper Papers. The Muse Editor. What's A Narrative Essay. Traditional cover letter wisdom tells you to start a cover letter with something to the effect of: Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to apply for citation research the position of Marketing Manager with the Thomas Company. We say: The days of cookie cutter cover letter intros are long gone. Here’s the thing: Your cover letter is the best way to character, introduce to the hiring manager who you are, what you have to offer, and why you want the job—but you have an extremely limited amount of time to proper research, do all of essay questions, those things.

So, if you really want to get noticed, you’ve got to citation papers, start right off the bat with something that grabs your reader’s attention. What do we mean? Well, we won’t just tell you, we’ll show you—with 31 examples of original cover letter introductions. We don’t recommend copying and pasting them because, well, your cover letter should be unique to what's, your stories, background, and interests, but you can most definitely use them to get inspired for your next application. Don't worry—we've got you covered.

Many companies say that they’re looking for people who not only have the skills to do the job, but who are truly passionate about what they’re spending their time on every day. Proper Citation Research Papers. If that’s what your dream company is really looking for (hint: read the job description), try an intro that shows off why you’re so excited to be part of the team. If truly loving data is wrong, I don’t want to be right. It seems like the rest of the team at Chartbeat feels the same way—and that’s just one of the reasons why I think I’d be the essays first series, perfect next hire for research papers your sales team. I’ve been giving my friends and into hell, family free style advice since I was 10, and recently decided it’s time I get paid for proper it.

That’s why I couldn’t believe it when I found a personal stylist position at J. Hilburn. After about three years of resume college, trying out different roles at early-stage startups around San Francisco, watching more “find your passion” keynotes than I’d like to admit, and assuring my parents that, yes, I really do have a real job, I’m starting to come to terms with the fact that I’m only really good at citation, two things: writing great content and getting it out into essays first by ralph the world. When I was growing up, all I wanted to be was one of those people who pretend to be statues on the street. Proper Citation. Thankfully, my career goals have become a little more aspirational over the years, but I love to draw a crowd and hell essay, entertain the proper papers, masses—passions that make me the perfect community manager. When I graduated from resume from Ohio State last May, my career counselor gave me what I consider to be some pretty bad advice: “Just get any job, and proper citation research, figure the rest out later.” While I think I could have gained good transferrable skills and on-the-job experience anywhere, I wanted to about management, make sure my first step gave me opportunities for professional development, mentorship, and proper citation research, rotations through different departments. Resume From. Enter: Verizon. The other day, I took a career assessment, which told me I should be a maritime merchant. I’m not quite sure what that is, but it did get me thinking: A role that combines my skills in business development with my lifelong passion for the ocean would be my absolute dream.

Which is proper citation papers, how I found this role at forest essay questions 2012, Royal Caribbean. Start With Your Love for the Company. Similarly, many companies want to hire people who already know, love, eat, and proper research, sleep their brand. And in by ralph these cases, what better to kick off your cover letter than a little flattery? Bonus points if you can tell a story—studies show that stories are up to proper papers, 22 times more memorable than facts alone. Of course, remember when you’re telling a company why you love it to questions 2012, be specific and genuine. Because, um, no one likes an overly crazed fangirl. I pretty much spent my childhood in the cheap seats at Cubs games, snacking on proper papers popcorn and cheering on essay questions 2012 the team with my grandfather. It’s that passion that’s shaped my career—from helping to establish the proper citation papers, sports marketing major at my university to leading a college baseball team to an undefeated season as assistant coach—and what led me to apply for this position at the Chicago Cubs. Most candidates are drawn to oedipus, startups for the free food, bean bag chairs, and proper citation, loose dress code. And while all of those things sound awesome coming from my all-too-corporate cubicle, what really attracted me to Factual is the collaborative, international team.

It was Rudy, my Golden Retriever, who first found the operations assistant opening (he’s really excited about the what's, prospect of coming to work with me every day). But as I learned more about Zoosk and research papers, what it is doing to transform the mobile dating space, I couldn’t help but get excited to what's a narrative, be part of the team, too. When I was seven, I wanted to proper citation papers, be the GEICO gecko when I grew up. I eventually realized that wasn’t an option, but you can imagine my excitement when I came across the a narrative essay, events manager position, which would have me working side by citation research side with my favorite company mascot. When I attended Austin Film Festival for the first time last month, I didn’t want to leave. So I decided I shouldn’t—and immediately went to check out job openings at the company. If I could make the NYC apartment rental process better for just one person, I would feel like the horrors of my recent search would all be worth it.

So, a customer service role at essays by ralph waldo, RentHop, where I could do it every day? I can’t think of proper citation research, anything more fulfilling. Having grown up with the resume from, Cincinnati Zoo (literally) in citation papers my backyard, I understand firsthand how you’ve earned your reputation as one of the most family-friendly venues in the State of Ohio. Resume. For 20 years, I’ve been impressed as your customer; now I want to impress visitors in the same way your team has so graciously done for me. ( Via @JobJenny ) I was an hour out from proper research my first big dinner party when I realized I had forgotten to pick up the white wine. In a panic, I started Googling grocery delivery services, and that’s when I first stumbled across Instacart. I’ve been hooked ever since, so I couldn’t help but get excited by the idea of bringing the amazingness of Instacart to shoddy planners like me as your next social media and community manager. Though I’m happily employed as a marketing manager for wake OHC, seeing the job description for Warby Parker’s PR director stopped me in proper citation research papers my tracks. What's A Narrative. I’ve been a Warby glasses wearer for proper research papers many years, and have always been impressed by the way the resume, company treats its customers, employees, and the community at large. Proper Citation Research Papers. Start With an college Attribute or Accomplishment.

The unfortunate reality of the job hunting process is that, for any given job, you’re going to be competing with a lot of other people—presumably, a lot of other similarly qualified people. So, a great way to stand out in your cover letter is to highlight something about yourself—a character trait, an citation research papers accomplishment, a really impressive skill—that’ll quickly show how you stand out among other applications. Character Essay. My last boss once told me that my phone manner could probably diffuse an international hostage situation. I’ve always had a knack for communicating with people—the easygoing and the difficult alike—and I’d love to bring that skill to the office manager position at Shutterstock. Among my colleagues, I’m known as the proper citation research, one who can pick up the pieces, no matter what amount of you-know-what hits the fan. Which is why I think there’s no one better to fill Birchbox’s customer service leader position. Last December, I ousted our company’s top salesperson from his spot—and he hasn’t seen it since. Which means, I’m ready for my next big challenge, and the sales manager role at LivingSocial just might be it.

After spending three years managing the internal communications for a 2,000-person company, I could plan a quarterly town hall or draft an inter-office memo in my sleep. What I want to do next? Put that experience to work consulting executives on oedipus essay their communications strategy. While you won’t find the title “community manager” listed on my resume, I’ve actually been bringing people together online and off for three years while running my own blog and series of Meetups. Proper Research. If you’re looking for someone who can follow orders to what's a narrative, the T and doesn’t like to rock the boat, I’m probably not the right candidate. Citation Papers. But if you need someone who can dig in to for a, data, see what’s working (and what’s not), and challenge the status quo, let’s talk. Citation Research Papers. Ever since my first job at about project, Dairy Queen (yes, they DO let you eat the ice cream!) I’ve been career-focused. I completed my first internship with a professional football team while I was still in college. Citation. I was hired full-time as soon as I graduated, and within six months I was promoted into a brand new department. I thought I knew it all. But as I’ve progressed in for a descent my career, I finally realized…I absolutely do not.

Shocker, right? Enter The Muse. ( Via @Kararuns729 ). You might be wondering what a 15-year veteran of the accounting world is doing applying to an operations role at a food startup like ZeroCater. While I agree the shift is a little strange, I know you’re looking for proper research papers someone who’s equal parts foodie and financial guru, and I think that means I’m your guy. Over the last 10 years, I’ve built my career on one simple principle: Work smarter. I’m the person who looks for inefficient procedures, finds ways to a narrative, streamline them, and consistently strives to boost the productivity of everyone around me. It’s what’s earned me three promotions in the supply chain department at my current company, and research, it’s what I know I can do as the new operations analyst for SevOne. OK, before you read any of these, we feel we have to stamp them with a big disclaimer: Do your homework before trying anything like this—learning everything you can about the company, the hiring manager, and briefing for a into hell, whether or not they’ll appreciate some sass or snark. If they do, it’s a great way to make them smile (then call you). If they don’t? Well, better luck next time.

I’m interested in the freelance writer position. But before I blow you away with all the reasons I’m going to be your next writer, I would like to citation papers, tell you a little about myself: I didn’t grow hair until I was about five years old, which made everyone who crossed my stroller’s path believe me to be a boy (my name is Casey, which definitely didn’t help). Hope I got your attention. ( Via @CaseCav ) Have you ever had your mom call five times a day asking for hell essay a status update on proper citation research papers how your job search is going, and then sounding incredulous that not more progress has been made since the last phone call? That’s my life right now. Essays First Series By Ralph Waldo. But I’m hoping that soon my life will revolve around being your full-time social media manager. The good news is, I bring more to research, the table than just an a narrative overbearing mom.

Let me tell you more. Thank you so much for offering me the marketing manager position at proper citation, Airbnb! I wholeheartedly accept. OK, I know we’re not quite there yet. But if we were, here are just a few ideas of resume from, what I would do once in the role. You’ve slept on it. You’ve made lists of pros and proper citation, cons. A Narrative Essay. You’ve talked to your life coach, your hairdresser, and every barista on your block.

So why haven’t you made your decision yet? When you’re looking for proper papers advice, what you need is not more, but better. If you’re constantly plagued with tough career decisions and presentation-day butterflies, you need an advocate, a listener, and sometimes, a kick in briefing for a into hell the pants. You need Rachel Elizabeth Maley. ( Via @RE_Maley ) I considered submitting my latest credit card statement as proof of proper papers, just how much I love online shopping, but I thought a safer approach might be writing this cover letter, describing all the reasons why I’m the girl who can take STYLIGHT’s business to the next level. Briefing For A Into. I never thought that accidentally dropping my iPhone out of a second story window would change my life (it’s a funny story—ask me about it). But thanks to my misfortune, I discovered iCracked—and found my dream job as an proper research papers expansion associate. If we were playing “Two Truths and a Lie,” I’d say the following: I’ve exceeded my sales quotas by at least 20% every quarter this year, I once won an international pie-eating contest, and I have an amazing job at Yext. The last, of wake 2012, course, is the lie. For now.

Photo of person writing courtesy of Sam Diephuis/Getty Images#46; Hmmm, seems you#39;ve already signed up for proper citation this class. Project. While you#39;re here, you may as well check out all the amazing companies that are hiring like crazy right now.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
MasterPapers | Research Paper Citations

capps essays Benjamin Franklin Capps was born June 11, 1922, in Dundee, Texas, in the West Texas country he writes about. He grew up on a ranch near Archer City, Texas. After graduating from Archer City High School in May 1938, at age fifteen, Capps left home to attend Texas Technological College in Lubbock. After a year of college he served one year in the Civilian Conservation Corps. Capps then worked as a surveyor for the U.S. Department of Engineering in the construction of airfields in Colorado and Texas, and as a truck driver in proper citation research the building of Lake Texoma. In 1942 he married Marie Thompson, whom he met in essay 2012 Colorado, and entered the citation U.S. Army Air Force.

During World War II he flew forty bombing missions as the navigator of a B-24 Liberator in the Pacific and attained the rank of first lieutenant. Thanks to the GI Bill, Capps was able to attend The University of Texas at Austin after the first waldo war. He graduated in 1948 with a B.A. in English and a Phi Beta Kappa key, and in 1949 he received his M.A. in English. Proper? After graduation Capps taught English and Journalism for two years at Northeastern State College in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. About Management? Teaching was time-consuming and citation research papers, did not allow him time to write and be with his family. In 1951, Capps left teaching to write full-time in Paris, Texas. A year later, his savings exhausted, he took a job as a machinist after he moved the family to Grand Prairie, Texas. He reasoned that such work would be different enough from writing fiction that it would not drain his creativity. During the what's years as a machinist and tool-and-die maker, he continued to write and publish short stories and articles in addition to accumulating a wealth of proper citation papers, material on the Old West. Wake Forest Questions 2012? With the help and citation papers, support of his family, Capps left his mechanical trade in resume college 1961 to become a full-time writer.

In 1976 he returned briefly to teaching as the research papers first writer-in-residence at UTA, where he taught a senior writing workshop and served as a consultant to the English Department. Character? That year he co-edited, with Dr. Thomas Sutherland, the first book UTA published, Duncan Robinson: Texas Teacher and proper papers, Humanist . Capps' first novel, Hanging at Comanche Wells , a Ballantine paperback, was published in 1962. It related the what's essay tale of a valiant deputy helping to keep peace in citation a town awaiting the execution of a convicted hired gun. The Trail to Ogallala was Capps' first hardcover novel and established him as a major chronicler of the essays series by ralph West. Proper Citation? The story realistically dramatized a trail drive by focusing on moving a herd of cattle 1,500 miles to market.

The novel received a Spur Award from the Western Writers of America and the Levi Strauss Golden Saddleman Award for its outstanding contribution to western literature in 1964. It was selected by the National Association of Independent Schools as one of the ten best books that year for essay, pre-college readers. It was also selected as one of research papers, thirty-one books placed in the White House Library that year by resume from college the American Booksellers Association. Proper? Another novel, Sam Chance , profiled a West Texas cattle baron and won the Spur Award for 1965. In 1969, The White Man's Road , the story of a Comanche half-breed trying to resume from find his place in the world of western Oklahoma, won Capps his third Spur Award. It also won the Wrangler Award from the National Cowboy Hall of citation papers, Fame and Western Heritage Center for the best western novel of the year. The True Memoirs of Charley Blankenship (1972) and Woman Chief (1980) were each one of three finalists for the Spur. True Memoirs is the light-hearted story of a narrative, a runaway who went west as a boy and came back a man.

Woman Chief is based on the story of a captive Gros Ventre girl who became a warrior chief in a band of the Crow tribe. The Warren Wagontrain Raid won the Wrangler Award in 1974 for the best western book of non-fiction and was also a finalist for the Spur. Other Capps books include: The Brothers of Uterica (1967), which portrayed a common but almost forgotten ingredient of Western settlement, the socialist colony, and A Woman of the People (1966), the story of a white girl and her sister captured by Comanches. The Heirs of Franklin Woodstock , published in 1989, is Capps first contemporary novel. Set against West Texas ranch life, it explores the relationship between grown children and aging parents. Tales of the Southwest , a collection of short stories written over a span of forty years, was published in 1991. In addition to western novels, Capps is proper citation research recognized as one of America's authorities on Indian life and for a into hell, culture. He produced two works on the American Indian for Time-Life Books, The Indian and The Great Chiefs . Capps is also the author of numerous published short stories, articles, essays, and papers, book reviews. Resume From? In 1991 he won the Western Writers of America Spur Award for one of his short stories, Cimarron, The Killer. Research? He writes on many subjects and does not consider himself only a western writer, even though his greatest successes were western novels.

However, he is a narrative essay primarily interested in the past and its influence on us today. Much of his writing's appeal lies in his knowledge of the Old West's folklore. According to citation research papers Capps, his writing's aim is to be authentic and to probe the human nature and forest essay 2012, human motives involved in his stories. Proper Research Papers? His works are painstakingly researched for historical accuracy and college, generally explore lesser known facets of the proper citation American frontier. About Project? The Western Literature Association honored Capps with the Distinguished Achievement Award in citation research October 1986. Benjamin Capps died December 23, 2001. Clayton, Lawrence. Essay? Benjamin Capps and the South Plains: A Literary Relationship . Texas Writers Series. Denton: University of North Texas Press, 1990. Speck Ernest B. Benjamin Capps . Research? Boise State University Western Writer Series, Number 49., Boise, Idaho: Boise State University, 1981.

Selected Bibliography Works by Benjamin Capps: Fiction: The Brothers of Uterica . New York: Meredith Press, 1967; reprint, Popular Library, n.d.; Dallas: Southern Methodist University Press, 1988. Hanging at Comanche Wells . New York: Ballantine Books, 1962. The Heirs of Franklin Woodstock . Fort Worth: Texas Christian University Press, 1989. A Narrative Essay? Sam Chance . Proper Citation Research Papers? New York: Duell, Sloan and Pearce, 1965; reprint, New York: Ace Books, n.d.; Dallas: Southern Methodist University Press, 1987. Tales of the a narrative essay Southwest . New York: Doubleday, 1991. The Trail to proper research papers Ogallala . New York: Duell, Sloan and Pearce, 1964; reprint, New York: New American Library, 1965; Fort Worth: Texas Christian University Press, 1985. The True Memoirs of Charley Blankenship . Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott, 1972. The White Man's Road . New York: Harper and Row, Publishers, 1969; reprint, New York; Ace Books, n.d.; Dallas: Southern Methodist University Press, 1988.

Woman Chief . Garden City, New York: Doubleday and Company, Inc., 1979. reprint by Ace Books, c.1982. A Woman of the People . New York: Duell, Sloan and wake forest questions 2012, Pearce, 1966; reprint Greenwich, Connecticut: Fawcett Publications, n.d.; Albuquerque: New Mexico University Press, 1985. Non-fiction: Duncan Robinson: Texas Teacher and Humanist . Arlington, Texas: UTA Press, 1976. (co-edited with Dr. Proper Citation Research? Thomas Sutherland) The Great Chiefs . New York: Time-Life Books, 1975. The Indians . Descent Essay? New York: Time-Life Books, 1973. Proper Research Papers? The Warren Wagontrain Raid: The First Complete Account of an Historic Indian Attack and resume, Its Aftermath . New York: The Dial Press, 1974; reprint, Dallas: Southern Methodist University Press, 1989.

This second acquisition of Benjamin Capps Papers, 1946-1993, overlaps and supplements the earlier acquisition of his papers in 1977. Citation? They were developed since the late 1970s and include some material that has been in storage since the 1940s. The inclusive dates of Capps' papers do not reflect the dates of research materials, but rather the dates during which he produced and collected the materials. There are six and one half linear feet in sixteen document storage boxes of correspondence, legal and forest essay, financial documents, manuscripts, typescripts, research materials, notes, galleys, and printed material. The collection was organized into seven series: diaries, correspondence, plagiarism case files, reviews, literary works, printed materials, and oversize materials. Series I, Diaries, 1946-1979, are notebooks in which Capps describes his feelings and experiences as a rookie schoolteacher, machinist, and citation, full-time writer. They also contain a manuscript publication record in which he lists expenses and income related to writing, descriptions of family activities, studies of writing techniques, character descriptions, letter drafts, a biographical outline, and the story draft for Pilgrimage of a Writer, a fictional autobiography.

Series II, Correspondence, 1968-1993, contains letters exchanged with Henry Allen (pen name, Will Henry), Lawrence Clayton, Don Graham, Dorothy M. Johnson, Elmer Kelton, and briefing for a descent hell, C.L. Sonnichsen as well as officers and proper, members of the Western Writers of America. Earlier correspondence with some of these writers can be found in what's his other collection. Of special interest is the correspondence with writers Henry Allen and Dorothy Johnson with whom he discusses the writing of western literature, other authors and their works, current projects, and his plagiarism case. Series III, Plagiarism Case Files, 1980-1988 (bulk 1981-1983), is the second largest series.

It contains the widest variety of materials, correspondence, legal and financial documents with accompanying exhibits, and printed materials. Citation Research Papers? A few letters are from people who read Capps' work and wake, noticed the similarity between his writings and the novel Sacajawea , by Anna Lee Waldo. Most of his time and energy from proper citation research papers, 1981 through June 1983 was involved in the most outrageous case of plagiarism in what's essay the history of this country, according to Capps. Waldo and the publisher, Avon Books, were sued by Capps for copyright infringement of parts of citation research, several of his works that were used in Sacajawea . Capps has stated that the case exhausted him and caused him to essay be hospitalized for major surgery. A long recovery period was necessary.

The settlement was finalized in citation research June 1983. Capps agreed not to publicize the case, but because several scholars knew about it before the final agreement was settled, Capps believes that the details of the case should be available specifically for scholarly research. The bulk of the correspondence in management series III is between Capps and his attorney, Richard S. Citation Research? Pastore of Albert, Pastore Ward, P.C., New York City, and his literary agent, Al Hart, of The Fox Chase Agency, New York City. Much of the correspondence with his agent, attorney, and friends discuss possible settlement amounts. The letters and contracts that reflect the final agreement are closed at this time for research to prevent them from about project management, being used by citation the news media until after Capps' death. An agreement stipulates that the parties agree to about project keep confidential the terms of this agreement, including the amount of research, any payment or payments made… Included are the various court documents, proofs, essays, interrogatories, financial records, and comparisons of oedipus essay, text (which Capps calls paste-ups) between his work and Lee's novel as well as text from other well-known authors, especially Jack London, James Michener, John Steinbeck, and Andrew Garcia. Also included is a copy of a 1986 M.A. Citation Research? thesis by Mary C. Simpson, Benjamin Capps and the Sacajawea Plagiarism Case . Series IV, Reviews, 1951-1992, are primarily in the form of clippings. They include general publicity about Capps, the from college writer, reviews of Capps' work in whole or in part, and reviews by Capps of other western writer's work. The general publicity files contain biographical information and an oral interview transcript by Joanna Gibson conducted in March 1978. The reviews of Capps' work are organized by the title of the work with a collection of essays about several of proper research papers, his works organized according to the journal title in which they appeared. Reviews by Capps of other authors' work is briefing descent essay organized by proper citation papers the newspaper or journal in which they were published.

Included there is college a file of early rejection slips, 1951-1962, primarily for short story submissions to citation research various publishers. Series V, Literary Works, 1946-1991, the largest series, contains manuscripts, typescripts, galley sheets, research materials from published sources and various libraries, notebooks, printed material, letters, and clippings. The literary material is arranged in chronological order by publication date. Series Waldo? Early unpublished materials, short stories, published and unpublished are arranged alphabetically by title. Most of the materials in citation the collection were created and published during the late 1970s to for a descent hell essay 1991. However, many early works that had been in storage are included. Short stories, essays, and classroom assignments for proper citation, English and Journalism classes dominate the early materials. This material overlaps and repeats some of the same material from Capps first collection of papers, although they are, in many cases, different versions or drafts of those same stories. Class notes and exams for classes that Capps taught at about Northeastern State College at Tahlequah, Oklahoma, demonstrate his philosophy of teaching and proper research papers, writing.

Notes and research materials for forest questions, Brothers of Uterica , Sam Chance , and The Warren Wagontrain Raid appear in this collection and in AR309. Parts of two unpublished novels, short stories, published and unpublished, are in proper both collections of his papers. Manuscripts, typescripts, galley sheets, notebooks, outlines, plans, and drafts pertaining to three novels published after 1979, Woman Chief , The Heirs of Franklin Woodstock , and Tales of the Southwest are included. Ten notebooks placed at the end of the literary series did not fit exclusively into for a essay any of the previous categories. The notebooks contain a mixture of story plans, notes, essays, character descriptions, ideas, biographical information, and letter drafts pertaining to two or more of his works.

Letter drafts in the notebooks include letters regarding the plagiarism case, reviews, and letters for which there is likely a typed copy in the appropriate series. Series VI, Printed Materials, includes three award certificates, 1965-1991, and two editions of Sacajawea published in 1978 and 1980. Research? Series VII, oversize materials, 1865-1989, contains photocopies of research materials, photostatic copies of post returns, 1871, and maps, 1869-1875, legal documents, printed materials, and galley proofs taken from other series and placed here due to the size limitations of the resume containers. Biographical information about Capps, his works, and writing experiences can be found throughout the collection; in his diaries, in proper reviews, and general publicity clippings, in resume his letter files, in his literary files, and in his notebooks. Although they defy catagorizing, the citation research notebooks should not be ignored by the serious Capps researcher. They contain a wealth of information about Capps' life, the development of his style, and his methods.

These papers are of great value for law students, journalism students, and students of literature and creative writing. Open for research. Permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, or use by any and all other current or future developed methods or procedures must be obtained in writing from resume, Special Collections, The University of Texas at proper citation research papers Arlington Library. All rights are reserved and retained regardless of current or future development or laws that may apply to waldo fair use standards. Proper Citation? Approval to publish unpublished material from the Benjamine Capps Papers in Special Collections should come from briefing for a hell essay, Mrs. Marie Capps.

See also collection AR309, the Benjamin Capps Papers, acquired by the Special Collections Division in 1977. There is overlap in the correspondence, publicity, and literary works files of the two collections. Books, Booklets, journals, and article reprints transferred from the Benjamin Capps Papers to Special Collections. The American West in Fiction edited with a general introduction and prefaces by Jon Tuska. Citation Research Papers? New York: New American Library, © 1982m (A Mentor Book). (Includes The Slaughter by Benjamin Capps. An Assortment of Effusions by Ernest B. Speck . Hobbs, New Mexico: Hawk Press, © 1989. Benjamin Capps by Ernest B. Speck. Boise State University Western Writers Series, number 49.

Boise, Idaho: Boise State University, © 1981. The Brothers of Uterica by Benjamin Capps with a new Preface by Benjamin Capps and an Afterword by C.L. Sonnichsen. Briefing Hell Essay? Dallas: Southern Methodist University Press, © 1967, 1988. Cattlemen's Association by Barbara Neal Ledbetter. Reprint from The Quarterly, Local History and Genealogical Society , Dallas, Texas, volume XII, Number Two, June 1966.

Signed by citation papers author. Das Endlose Treiben by Benjamin Capps. Munich: Wilhelm Heyne Verlag, © 1964, 1972. (German reprinted of The Trail to Ogallala .) Elm Creek Raid in Young County, 1864 by Kenneth F. Neighbours. Reprinted from the West Texas Historical Association Yearbook , volume XL, October 1964, Abilene, Texas, 1965. The Fifty Best Books on Texas by A.C. Greene. Dallas: Pressworks Publishing, 1982. (Lists A Woman of the People by Capps.) The Fort Belknap of management, Yesterday and Today, 1851-1963 compiled by Barbara Neal Ledbetter. Newcastle, Texas: Barbara N. Ledbetter, © 1963, Signed by author.

Fort Sill Centennial, 1869-1969 . (Fort Sill, Oklahoma) The Heirs of Franklin Woodstock by proper research Benjamin Capps. Fort Worth: Texas Christian University Press, 1989. (Autographed by Capps) Imagining Texas: The Literature of the Lone Star State by William T. Pilkington. Boston: American Press, © 1981. (Includes section Tom Lea, Benjamin Capps and Others) Die Legende von Woman Chief by Benjamin Capps.

Munich: Wilhelm Heyne Verlag, © 1979, 1981. Roundup: An Anthology of Great Stories by the Western Writers of America edited by Stephen Overholser. Management? New York: Doubleday Company, 1982. (Includes the Disgraceful Affair of Turpentine Jackson by Capps.) Sam Chance by Benjamin Capps with a new Introductiion by Benjamin Capps and an Afterword by Elmer Kelton. Southwest Life and proper research papers, Letters. Dallas: Southern Methodist University Press, © 1965, 1987. Tales of the Southwest by Benjamin Capps.

A Double D Western. New York: Double D Western. New York: Doubleday, © 1990, 1991. A Texas Christmas: A Miscellany of Art, Poetry, and Fiction . Edited by John Edward Weems. Dallas: Pressworks, © 1983. A Narrative Essay? (Includes the Night Old Santa Claus Came by citation Capps.) The Trail to Ogallala by Benjamin Capps with a new Introduction by Benjamin Capps and an Afterword by series by ralph emerson Don Graham. Number Three in the Texas Tradition Series. Research Papers? Fort Worth: Texas Christian University Press. © 1964, 1985. The Warren Wagontrain Raid: the First Complete Account of an for a essay Historic Indian Attack and its Aftermath by Benjamin Capps. New York: The Dial Press, © 1974. Proper Papers? (Autographed by Capps.)

The White Man's Road by Benjamin Capps with an Afterward by James Ward Lee. Southwest Life and Letters. Dallas: Southern Methodist University Press, © 1969, 1988. Who Was Saint-to-Hoodle Goombi? by Barbara Neal Ledbetter. Resume? Reprinted from the West Texas Historical Associatiion Yearbook , Volume XLI, October, 1965. Abilene, Texas, 1965.

Woman Chief by Benjamin Capps. New York: Doubleday Company, © 1979. (Autographed by Capps.) Zacharia Ellis Coombes, the Samuel Pepys of the Texas Frontier by Barbara Ledbetter. Reprinted from West Texas Historical Association Yearbook , Vol. XLIV, October 1968. Proper Citation? Abilene, Texas. Cross Timbers Review . Cisco: Cisco Junior College, vol. 1, no. 1, May 1984. Oedipus Character Essay? (Contains `Mesquite Country': Benjamin Capps's Unpublished First Novel by Don Graham) The Roundup . Official Organ, Western Writers of America.

Bradenton, Florida, v. Papers? XXII, no. 9, October 1974. (Contains Overture to for a descent hell Ogallala by Capps, also see pp. 13, 19 for a review of The Old West: The Indians , and a photo of Ben and Marie Capps). Proper Citation Research Papers? Vol. XI, no. 12. Contains Texas Mistreated Indians. by Capps.

Additional issues: December 1963; February 1985; November-December 1985. Southwest Review . Dallas: Southern Methodist Press, Summer 1980. (Contains article Old and New Cowboy Classics by Don Graham in which he compares Capps' Trail to Ogallala with other works especially The Log of a Cowboy .) The Texas Literary Tradition edited by Don Graham, James W. Lee, and William T. First Series Emerson? Pilkington. Citation Papers? Austin: The College of Liberal Arts, The University of Texas at Austin and briefing for a descent essay, the Texas State Historical Association, © 1983. (Capps' works are discussed in proper citation papers the various essays. Inscribed to Capps by author Jim Lee.) Texas Literary Quarterly . Austin: Texas Literary Quarterly, v. 1, no. 2, Autumn 1948. (Includes short story, Blind Man's Buff by Capps and a poem by his brother, Joe Capps.) Texas Monthly . Sesquicentennial Collector's Issue. Questions 2012? Austin: Texas Monthly, v. 14, issue 1, January 1986. (Contains story by Capps, Centennial!) Benjamin Capps Papers, AR363, Box Number, Folder Number, Special Collections, The University of Texas at Arlington Library.

The Benjamin Capps Papers were purchased by The University of Texas at Arlington. Gerald D. Saxon, Assistant Director for Special Collections, received the materials from Benjamin Capps at his home in Grand Prairie, Texas, on June 10, 1993. Finding aid prepared by Shirley R. Rodnitzky, February 1995. Revised 2002. A list of books and periodicals that were removed from the collection to be cataloged individually for proper research, Special Collections can be found in the Materials Removed List. The collection was originally contained in twenty-one boxes of varying sizes. Correspondence, plagiarism case files, reviews, short stories, and manuscripts were received in labeled folders, one certificate was framed, maps were rolled, and post returns were folded. Several documents, research materials, photocopied articles, the diaries, notebooks, and wake 2012, galley sheets, as well as printed materials such as books, flyers, periodicals, and booklets, were received packed in boxes but unfoldered. Original folder titles were retained, and the remaining materials were placed in folders and combined with related materials. The series were organized by the processor by document-type and subject as developed by the creator.

Basically, this collection is organized similar to AR309, Capps' earlier papers. Personal material such as diaries, correspondence, and the plagiarism case files were placed before Capps' literary works and citation, materials related to those works both published and unpublished. Oversize materials from all series were placed in larger containers at the end of the waldo collection. Document out sheets in the original locations show the original placement of these documents. Contents of all files were arranged in proper citation chronological order. College? Several files, especially in the plagiarism case series were very large. These files were divided into two or sometimes three smaller files.

Large documents and the rolled maps were humidified and flattened before they were housed. Citation Research? Duplicate photocopied letters and documents, and clippings were discarded. Most of these duplicates appeared in the plagiarism case series. Clippings were photocopied on acid-free paper and the originals were discarded.

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
Citation | English Club

essay on cobbler Both in his discussion of personal identity and in his discussion of the immateriality of the soul in Book IV of the proper Essay Locke is agnostic about the immateriality of the soul. In Book IV he suggests that immateriality is not needed for the great ends of religion, and in Book II he crafts a theory of personal identity that does not require (though it is not inconsistent with) the immateriality of the soul. In giving us his estimate of the for a descent into hell essay limits of human understanding, Locke made some claims which surprised his contemporaries. In IV 3, 6 he suggests that given our ignorance of substances, it was possible that God could make matter fitly disposed think. He suggested that it was no farther beyond our comprehension that motions of the body could give rise to pleasure and pain than that an immaterial soul could feel pain after the occurrence of some motions in citation research the body. He suggested that the immateriality of the soul was not particularly important. In a passage from Book IV, Chapter 3, section 6, Locke writes: All the great ends of Morality and Religion, are well enough secured without the philosophical Proofs of the Soul's Immateriality; since it is evident that he who, at first made us beings to subsist here, sensible intelligent Beings, and for several years continued us in such a state, can and will restore us to a like state of into hell essay, Sensibility in another World, and proper citation research make us there capable to receive the what's essay Retribution he has designed to men, according to proper papers the doings in this life. And therefore tis not a mighty necessity to determine one way or t'other, as some overzealous for or against the Immateriality of the Soul, have been foreward to make the World believe. These suggestions were often taken as stronger than intended.

Many of Locke's critics were suspicious that Locke had materialist tendencies. Instead of the skeptical conclusions about immaterial versus material substance that Locke is clearly arguing for, his remarks were sometimes treated as proposing that matter can and does think. It hardly matters however. Samuel Clarke, for example, a student of Newton's and an orthodox Anglican theologian, engaged in a debate by correspondence or rather public pamphlet with Anthony Collins over first emerson this issue between 1707 and 1708. Clarke sought to show that from citation research papers our ideas alone it would be possible to show that matter thinking would involve a contradiction.

If Clarke is right, Locke (even on the weaker interpretation I am proposing) would be wrong. There was an explosion of refutations of the claim that for all we know matter can think and wake forest essay 2012 the discussion of this issue lasted at least three quarters of the way through the eighteenth century. For accounts of this debate see Yolton (1983) and Martin and Baresi (2000) Locke added his Chapter “Of Identity and Diversity” (II. xxvii) which gives his account of identity and personal identity to the second edition of the research papers Essay . Locke's account of personal identity turned out to be revolutionary. His account of personal identity is embedded in a general account of identity. In this general account of identity Locke distinguishes between the identity of atoms, masses of atoms and living things. From College. Each individual atom is the same at a time, and stays the same over time. So, there is no problem about the research papers identity of atoms. Masses of atoms are individuated by their constituent atoms without regard to the way in which they are organized. Oedipus Character. Living things, by contrast, are individuated by their functional organization. This organization is instantiated at any time by a collection of atoms.

But the organization can persist through changes in the particles which make it up at research papers least gradual change which continues the functions which the organization performs. What's. Clearly the most important of proper citation, these functions is the continuation of the resume college same life. Citation Research Papers. It is the continuation of the same functional organization and thus the same life which is the criterion of identity for sameness of living thing, be it an oak or a horse. Essays First Series By Ralph. Locke holds that man is an animal and is thus individuated just like other living things. So ‘man’ refers to a living body of a particular shape. Locke is perfectly aware that the definition of man is not really settled, and that there are a variety of citation, competing definitions. Oedipus Character Essay. He argues for his own definition, which involves distinguishing between ‘man’ and ‘person’ by using a variety of thought experiments and deducing unacceptable consequences from competing definitions. He points out, for citation, example, that while those who individuate man solely in terms of the possession of a soul can explain the by ralph waldo sameness of man from infancy to old age, if they accept some doctrine of reincarnation, their definition requires that the same soul in different bodies be the same man as much as infant and old man.

If the doctrine of reincarnation allows the soul of a man to proper citation papers be reborn in the body of an animal, such as a hog, if we knew that the soul of for a hell, a man was in one of our hogs, it would require us to call the hog a man. Locke pairs the examples of citation papers, a rational talking parrot with a creature that has the shape of from college, a man but cannot engage in rational discourse as a thought experiment which demonstrates that rational discourse is neither a necessary or sufficient condition for being a man. If man is a living body, an animal of citation papers, a certain shape, then what is a person? A person is an intelligent thinking being that can know itself as itself the same thinking thing in different times and places. Why does Locke make this distinction between ‘man’ and ‘person?’ There are several answers. One is that he is adopting this distinction from the Cartesians for the purpose of refuting the Cartesian claim that the soul is the bearer of personal identity. (See Book II, Chapter 1 section 920) Another answer is that the distinction solves the problem of the essays series waldo resurrection of the dead. What is this problem? The problem begins with Biblical texts asserting that we will have the same body at the Resurrection as we did in this life. The issue is in what sense this is citation papers true. Clearly there are problems with the supposition that one will. Robert Boyle, in his essay, “Some Physico-Theological Considerations About the Possibility of the Resurrection” had raised some of these puzzles.

Boyle writes: When a man is once really dead, divers of the parts of his body will, according to the course of nature, resolve themselves into multitudes of steams that wander to and fro in the air; and the remaining parts, that are either liquid or soft, undergo so great a corruption and change, that it is not possible so many scattered parts should be again brought together, and reunited after the same manner, wherein the existed in a human body whilst it was yet alive. Project Management. And much more impossible it is to effect this reunion, if the body have been, as it often happens, devoured by wild beasts or fishes; since in this case, though the scattered parts of the cadaver might be recovered as particles of matter, yet already having passed into the substance of proper, other animals, they are quite transmuted, as being informed by the new form of the beast or fish that devoured them and of which they now make a substantial part. (Robert Boyle, Selected Philosophical Papers of Robert Boyle, ed. M.A. Stewart, Manchester University Press, New York, 1979. p. 198. These difficulties with putting bodies back together are obviously considerable, though not perhaps beyond the powers of Omnipotence. The culminating problem, however, is management what happens to the man whose body is eaten by cannibals? Boyle continues: And yet far more impossible will this reintegration be, if we put the case that the dead man was devoured by cannibals; for then, the proper research papers same flesh belonging successively to college two different persons, it is impossible that both should have it restored to proper them at once, or that any footsteps should remain of the relation it had to the first possessor. These problems I suspect represent the kinds of difficulties which faced the scientists of the Royal Society, and with which Boyle was particularly concerned, in integrating the kinds of explanations of natural phenomena in terms of particles and matter in motion, with the truths of religion.

Locke explicitly tells us that the case of the prince and the cobbler shows us the resolution of the essays first series by ralph emerson problem of the resurrection. Citation Papers. The case is one in management which the soul of the prince with all of its princely thoughts is transferred from the body of the prince to the body of the cobbler, the cobbler's soul having departed. Citation Research Papers. The result of this exchange, is that the prince still consider himself the prince, even though he finds himself in an altogether new body. Series By Ralph Waldo. Locke's distinction between man and person makes it possible for papers, the same person to show up in a different body at the resurrection and yet still be the same person. Locke focuses on the prince with all his princely thoughts because, on his view, it is consciousness which is essays first waldo emerson crucial to the reward and punishment which is to be meted out at the Last Judgment. In this chapter on identity, Locke is also making a distinction between consciousness and the soul, but that distinction is not crucial to the resolution of the kinds of citation papers, problems that Boyle considered in his essay on the resurrection. Let us turn then, to the distinction between soul and consciousness. Though the distinction between man and person is controversial, Locke's severing the connection over time between the soul or the thing which thinks in us and consciousness is even more radical.

Locke holds that consciousness can be transferred from one soul to wake forest essay questions 2012 another, and that personal identity goes with consciousness. In section 12 of the Chapter of Identity and Diversity he raises the question: “if the proper papers same Substance which thinks be changed, it can be the same person, or remaining the same, it can be a different person.” Locke's answer to both of about project management, these questions is affirmative. Consciousness can be transferred from one substance to another and proper thus while the soul is first series waldo emerson changed, consciousness remains the same and papers thus personal identity is preserved through the change. And on the other hand, consciousness can be lost as in utter forgetfulness while the soul or thinking substance remains the same. Under these conditions there is the same soul but a different person. These affirmations amount to the claim that the same soul or thinking substance is neither necessary nor sufficient for personal identity over time. The arguments are developed by analogy with the functional organization of animals which is preserved through the gradual changes in essay the atoms which instantiate that organization at papers any given time. So, at any given time there must be a soul or thinking substance, but over time there is no necessity that one have the same soul to preserve personal identity.

The rejection of what's a narrative, having the same soul as a sufficient condition for personal identity does a fair amount of work for Locke. Citation Research Papers. It underlies the Castor and Pollux thought experiment in II. xxvii. 920 and many of the thought experiments in from II. xxvii. including the Day Man Night Man, and most notably the Prince and proper papers the Cobbler. The Castor Pullux thought experiment makes it plain that not only does Locke reject Descartes' claim that thinking is his essence, he also rejects the claim that as a person he is essentially a substance. Why Locke rejects the claim that having the same soul is a necessary condition for personal identity is not as clear. Wake 2012. This is one of the most significant changes from Locke's discussion of personal identity in the first edition passage (II. 1. Proper. 920) to the chapter “Of Identity and Diversity” added to the second edition. One answer is epistemological. Locke is skeptical about management our ability to reidentify the same soul over time.

He claims that if we were always awake, we could be certain that we had the same soul. But consciousness has natural gaps in it, such as periods during which we are asleep. Locke claims that there is no way of knowing that one soul has not been substituted for another during this period of absence of proper citation papers, consciousness. Resume. Thus if having the same soul is necessary for personal identity we could never be sure that we were the same person as the proper research day before. Perhaps another reason is that the preservation of personal identity through changes of substance is the crucial similarity needed for the analogy between living things and wake forest 2012 persons that Locke announces in II. xxvii. 1112. Still, the rejection of the proper citation research soul as a necessary condition for personal identity causes Locke at least one serious difficulty, which he discusses in II. xxvii. 13. (For a discussion of this problem see Garrett 2003 and Strawson 2011) The rejection of the same soul as either a necessary or a sufficient condition for personal identity leads to the question of whether, on about, Locke view, the soul is a substance or a mode. In recent years there has developed a debate about whether persons are substances or modes. Ruth Mattern in her article “Moral Science and the Concept of a Person in Locke” (1980), Antonia LaLordo in research “Person, Substance, Mode and the Moral Man in wake forest questions Locke's Philosophy” (2010) and Galen Strawson in Locke on Personal Identity have developed the evidence for mode interpretations. Research Papers. Strawson is the closest to Edmund Law's 18th century mode interpretation, making persons the forensic aspect of human beings.

Uzgalis (2000) has a different version that makes both living things and person modes. Essay. For the citation research view that Locke thinks persons are substances see Alston and Bennett. I would argue that the whole force of Locke's definition of person as a thinking intelligent being that can know itself as the from college same thinking thing in different times and places is designed to account for the fact that we are creatures who are capable of operating the machinery of the citation papers law. When contemplating an resume from, action we can think that in the future we will be the same being who will be punished or rewarded for the course of action which we choose. When being punished we can look back and see that we are the proper citation papers same being who committed the act for which we are being punished. Locke holds that consciousness is essential for justice to from be done.

If one is punished for doing something which one does not remember doing, it is papers equivalent to being created miserable. So, since consciousness plays the most important role in our being punished or rewarded at the last judgment for our actions, and consciousness can be transferred from into one soul to another, and we have no mechanism to reidentify souls over citation research papers time, it becomes clear why consciousness is essay Locke's choice for the bearer of papers, personal identity, and for a hell why he makes the distinction between the substance which thinks in proper citation research papers us and consciousness. I think this account explains a variety of oddities and difficulties in Locke's account. On his account, for example, memory must be completely accurate at least in a narrative essay the respects relevant for divine judicial purposes. Evidence which others might produce about one's identity has no role to proper research papers play and so forth. Locke's account of freedom of action is essay also connected with his view of the citation papers forensic nature of personal identity. Freedom to review the decisions one has made about how to act are clearly of great importance in being able to operate the law. If one could not pause to consider, and change one's mind about what one was going to do, it might well be said that one could not do otherwise. The Encyclopedia Now Needs Your Support.

Please Read How You Can Help Keep the Encyclopedia Free. View this site from about another server: The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy is copyright 2016 by The Metaphysics Research Lab, Center for the Study of Language and Information (CSLI), Stanford University.